shonbo
Tringreen
Elias
mouldyoldgoat
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage

The president's gone - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:02 am

Newell could never apologise we know that - but not a hint of an apology from alas Webb and Jones - standard
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:02 pm

he is a disgrace to the club
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
On the 1st November 2012, Chris Webb rang me at around 9.30am. This was the morning after he had been exposed as using the Greenman account.

Chris had been given my number previously by Ian Newell and we had communicated on a number of issues during the past year. However, Chris had recently lost his phone and my number with it. He had obviously obtained my number again from Newell.

After a lively discussion about Greenman and proxies, we talked about wider Argyle internet issues, and of course the subject of Mr Newell came up. We must have been talking for about an hour by this stage. Chris Webb clearly stated that Ian Newell had been told by the club to delete his Pasoti account or lose his AAA pass. I opined that this was a good idea as controversy was never far away from Mr Newell and his behaviour was bringing the club into disrepute. I also opined that Mr Newell may well be a great guy in real life but on the internet he was a complete dick. Chris Webb did not disagree with comment.

A few days later his account was deleted on Pasoti.

Now Mr Newell is claiming that he was never told by the club to delete his account. He does however claim that his account was deleted with the agreement of a Pasoti mod:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
IJN
Post subject: Re: Rumours/Conspiracies HijackPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:17 am

Jeez Hairy, you won't stop saying it will you?

The 'offenders' in DT, are Wozzer (make no bones about it, he was not set up like some people have suggested), Lee for popping at Mr Lloyd (which was daft) and obviously me for passing over the password.

My multi accountdedness, was never ever spitefull, it really wasn't, but I'm sure ther are those that won't want to believe it.

As for Peter Jones, he had nothing to do with DT.

It's been said many times before, but I'll say it again as people like Hairy have repetitive post syndrome, this is a football fans website, not United Nations.

Mistakes have been made by a few people, that's it.

Some people have asked that I be banned from Pasoti for my part in DT, which is understandable in this internetty world.

Well for those people I would say that I reached a private agreement with a certain Mod on this site that I would not post for a certain period of time and I kept to that agreement. Was it broadcast, no it wasn't, but I've done my time Guv.

The fact that certain others suggested that I had been gagged by the club were again laughable.

So for the need for information, the near obsessive questioning by those who suddenly seem to have found a voice (on here) despite having a very dodgy and chequered past themselves, I have nothing else to tell.

I will from now on try to only post when I'm fundraising, lots of stuff coming up regarding the Youth team, as I seem to have a natural ability for that.

So one of them is lying. Which one? If its Webb it further brings his position as president into question. Why would he tell me that Newell had been gagged by the club?

If Newell is lying then it brings into questions all of his "confessions" on the Pasoti conspiracy/hijack thread. How can we trust his "confession" that Webb only posted once as DT? And that Peter Jones was not involved?

This isn't going to go away.......

I heard the same thing but from a different source. And that source would definitely have known. There is no doubt in my mind that he was told to stop. I rather hope that he keeps going.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:04 am

Interesting little post by Mark Pedlar this morning on the Webby Greatest Janner thread - Jock also gets a mention cheers

Is this Mark pushing Webb to finally confirm his involvement in the undermining of the Trust? He daren't. The genie would be out of the bottle. The reason politicians don't deny or confirm rumours is that they would then have to deny/confirm every rumour. If they have denied soemthing in the past and then they choose not to answer the question everyone will assume that is a confirmation. I'm confusing myself I think.

Quote :
There's a world off-line??

Chris,

Whilst you're here, it may be worth you reading (if you haven't already) the thread below "hijack...". I think it would help give some closure if you could confirm or deny some of the "facts" that have been posted in your support or as attacks. Many thanks.

Mark
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:06 am

Pokesdown wrote:
Interesting little post by Mark Pedlar this morning on the Webby Greatest Janner thread - Jock also gets a mention cheers

Is this Mark pushing Webb to finally confirm his involvement in the undermining of the Trust? He daren't. The genie would be out of the bottle. The reason politicians don't deny or confirm rumours is that they would then have to deny/confirm every rumour. If they have denied soemthing in the past and then they choose not to answer the question everyone will assume that is a confirmation. I'm confusing myself I think.

Quote :
There's a world off-line??

Chris,

Whilst you're here, it may be worth you reading (if you haven't already) the thread below "hijack...". I think it would help give some closure if you could confirm or deny some of the "facts" that have been posted in your support or as attacks. Many thanks.

Mark

What a gutless character webb is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:16 am

It cracks me up that the wankers stuck up for him so much before this, why not just keep up a stony silence like Posty has since all this has come out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The president's gone
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16