shonbo
Tringreen
Elias
mouldyoldgoat
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

The president's gone - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 am

Quote :

Andy_S
Post subject: Re: Rumours/Conspiracies Hijack
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:23 am

Well f*ck me days!

Aren't there some precious individuals that frequent this forum!

Let's get some of the crap out of the way first.

Some people's memories really do have problems! Dear old Roger for starters. Altzheimer's got to you? You were, without a shadow of doubt the very worst Mod there ever was on here! The only one to actually be "sacked", not once but twice.

You, and Peggy, and every other Mod at the time were apoplectic regarding the antics of Nigel Rickler and his copying, saving and distributing of very, very private information about those of us who were modding at that time.

Now? It would appear that Rickler is now your newest, bestest buddy in the whole wide world...and Peggy's. My how times change.

Oh it's ok folks, Peggy does have a right of reply, contrary to anything that has been posted in the past, she has NEVER been banned, suspended, deactivated or anything else. Her pasoti account is just as "live" as it was the day she opened it.

And nobody on the planet had more usernames than you did Roger!

So what about this place then? Well let's see. It would appear that an awful lot of people are really deeply confused. I'll give you all a clue...IT'S A F*CKING FOOTBALL DISCUSSION FORUM NOT THE UNITED F*CKING NATIONS. There! I feel better for that.

I've read so much f*cking shit about a lack of trust towards the Mods on pasoti!! WTF is that all about? Are the Mods on here entrusted with the Nation's topmost secrets? Or do they just keep an eye on a football forum?

Derrick Sanderson? Oh that was me! Who cares? I certainly don't give a flying one what anyone thinks. I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over it.

DT? Nah, not me but, as with all of the other Mods, I am perfectly well aware of the TRUTH, the whole truth and nothing but the truth regarding WHO was actually behind Wozzer using DT. Not up to me to blow the whistle, maybe those that were actively engaged in trying their utmost to "destroy" the credibility of a certain individual at the time might just like to admit their part? I have to say though, I certainly won't be holding my breath.

Been a fully paid up member of pasoti since 1995ish, having paid my tenner to join, with the car sticker and all the rest of it.

Been Modding this Godforsaken hell hole since 1999ish and guess what? You can stick the whole f*cking shooting match right up your collective arses!

The quicker some of you sanctimonious tw*ts remove your heads from your arses the better.

As I said earlier, it's a football forum for a posy bottom of the heap football team NOT the United Nations.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:09 am

Man down !

Andy S the upside down bully has gone.......................... or is that Pasoti speak for ,'Please beg me to stay ?' lol!

Andy S wrote:

Well f*ck me days!

Some people's memories really do have problems! Dear old Roger for starters. Altzheimer's got to you? You were, without a shadow of doubt the very worst Mod there ever was on here! The only one to actually be "sacked", not once but twice.

You, and Peggy, and every other Mod at the time were apoplectic regarding the antics of Nigel Rickler and his copying, saving and distributing of very, very private information about those of us who were modding at that time.

Now? It would appear that Rickler is now your newest, bestest buddy in the whole wide world...and Peggy's. My how times change.

Oh it's ok folks, Peggy does have a right of reply, contrary to anything that has been posted in the past, she has NEVER been banned, suspended, deactivated or anything else. Her pasoti account is just as "live" as it was the day she opened it.

And nobody on the planet had more usernames than you did Roger!

So what about this place then? Well let's see. It would appear that an awful lot of people are really deeply confused. I'll give you all a clue...IT'S A F*CKING FOOTBALL DISCUSSION FORUM NOT THE UNITED F*CKING NATIONS. There! I feel better for that.

I've read so much f*cking shit about a lack of trust towards the Mods on pasoti!! WTF is that all about? Are the Mods on here entrusted with the Nation's topmost secrets? Or do they just keep an eye on a football forum?

Derrick Sanderson? Oh that was me! Who cares? I certainly don't give a flying one what anyone thinks. I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over it.

DT? Nah, not me but, as with all of the other Mods, I am perfectly well aware of the TRUTH, the whole truth and nothing but the truth regarding WHO was actually behind Wozzer using DT. Not up to me to blow the whistle, maybe those that were actively engaged in trying their utmost to "destroy" the credibility of a certain individual at the time might just like to admit their part? I have to say though, I certainly won't be holding my breath.

Been a fully paid up member of pasoti since 1995ish, having paid my tenner to join, with the car sticker and all the rest of it.

Been Modding this Godforsaken hell hole since 1999ish and guess what? You can stick the whole f*cking shooting match right up your collective arses!

The quicker some of you sanctimonious tw*ts remove your heads from your arses the better.

As I said earlier, it's a football forum for a posy bottom of the heap football team NOT the United Nations.

Edit : not what he was hoping for........

Andy_S wrote:

droylag wrote:
Irony not your strong suit is it Andy?

lol!

Last edited by Tringreen on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:10 am

You just know the 'BIG MAN' Soppy kicks off when he starts using CAPITAL letters and starts F*CKING SWEARING a LOT, as well as using these things ------> ! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:12 am

Déjà vu moment!

FFS Mods, somehow these threads need aligning! clown
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:20 am

Pokesdown wrote:
Quote :

Andy_S
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:23 am

Well f*ck me days!

And nobody on the planet had more usernames than you did Roger! i think we can all find someone who does

Derrick Sanderson? Oh that was me! Who cares? I certainly don't give a flying one what anyone thinksen]].obviously, hence this tirade! Very Happy I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over it.

[b]DT? Nah, not me but, as with all of the other Mods, I am perfectly well aware of the TRUTH, the whole truth and nothing but the truth regarding WHO was actually behind Wozzer using DT. Not up to me to blow the whistle, maybe those that were actively engaged in trying their utmost to "destroy" the credibility of a certain individual at the time might just like to admit their part?
pasotiites cant handle the truth, keep covering up.I have to say though, I certainly won't be holding my breath.

The quicker some of you sanctimonious tw*ts remove your heads from your arses the better. mods need to remove their fingers from their ears

affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:20 am

So Andy_S is also Ian Newell, is that correct?

The guy is deranged and in need of medical help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:22 am

He doesn't "give a fek" about it yet he writes a bloody essay on it. You really couldn't make it up, you really couldn't lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:24 am

The Red Star wrote:

Nope, he's a pretty vile character that live in NZ, as you can tell' he's not the brightest of sparks when it comes down to communication skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:26 am

GOB wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

Nope, he's a pretty vile character that live in NZ, as you can tell' he's not the brightest of sparks when it comes down to communication skills.

OK, I get confused with Newells multis. Thanks GOB
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:38 am

Mr Angry always comes up trumps in the entertainment stakes eventually. If he's been modding since 1999 then he's long past his sell by date.

Any of the mods who are aware of the WHOLE TRUTH!!!! about the DT crap and have not brought it out into the public domain are just as culpable as the person they are all pointing the finger at to come clean. I wouldn't mind betting that person has not even been banned from the forum.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:43 am

Angry S at his Angry best! lol!

As he states there, ALL the Mods know ALL the truth.

The word Corruptionruns through the Pasoti Modroom like a stick of rock.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:55 am

Is there not one honourable one amongst the lot of them. I made an error of judgement on here back along and felt, after due consideration, that I had no option but to resign. After being persuaded to stay on by several members whose opinions I respect, I did, but only because there was an opportunity to be endorsed through a democratic vote.

Pasoti needs root and branch reform. The new "rules" were obviously only some pretty new wallpaper as they don't seem to apply to all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:01 am

so GHOST is Mike Newell, Ian Newell's son?

He really is a nasty, nasty piece of work. His threatening emails to Jock are - well - nasty.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:07 am

It just gets more and more bizarre............ now Ponty and Ghost are falling out.

The ship is sinking but the rats are clinging on.......................

Are there no decent, honest people in the mod room ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:08 am

I hope not because I'm off work at the moment and I would be bored shitless if it wasn't for pasoti lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:10 am

Mike Searle wrote:
so GHOST is Mike Newell, Ian Newell's son?

He really is a nasty, nasty piece of work. His threatening emails to Jock are - well - nasty.

Check out Pasoti now................

Ponty wrote:
xmastree wrote:
What a nauseating thread!

I've met several of the main protagonists and, with one major exception, they do not come over as nearly as vile as they portray themselves on here. Why make yourselves look so ridiculous?

The sad thing is that many of those involved have done a lot for the club. Now, however, self-serving ego-boosting behaviour has taken over as playground bullies fight for notional territory. Mods and ex-mods have used the multi account farce to their own advantage, happy that their dishonesty deceives the rank and file supporter. Yet if they are accused of holding a username that isn't one of their own, they are outraged!

Some of the most mature comments have come from Pilgrim Pete, who I think is 19. The most disgusting comes from a current mod who delights in insinuating that it will all end in violence.

Grow up guys. How about devoting your considerable energies to supporting the club and uniting the fanbase? If you remember you were once quite good at this.

I don't delight in insinuating that it will end in violence, what I said was one day somebody will get hurt because of untruths being told.

Somebody told greenjock from ATD that I was the poster Ghost, over on the other site. I was not Ghost,now Jock had his hair off because Ghost, I believe, had said some very nasty things about his family, so he's got the raving crank with me, for something I have taken no part in, get my meaning now??

PS For the record, I gave my word to Frank Bullit that I would never post over there again, I have kept my word.
I also only have one account on Pasoti now and have for the last 18 months or so.

Ghost wrote:
I'm not getting involved in this thread cos it's shite. I will just state though that at no time did I ever insult Greenjock's family. Me and him had a handbag spat, so it all got a bit personal with each other. No family insults ever came into it.

Get your facts right please Ponty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:11 am

Having now read the diatribe of the self-righteous and indignant Andy Soper and adding together all the other pathetic BS from the other mods - who exactly are the good guys on the Pasoti mod team? Are there any?

Corrupt to the core
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:13 am

The sooner pasoti returns to being a football gossip forum instead of a political tool to be used by superfans the better now F UCK OFF ANDY_S! There I feel better now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:16 am

So if Soapy doesn't give a fek about any of it, why is he so terrified to name names?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:21 am

Quote :

Tyhee_Slim
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:14 am

Gareth Nicholson wrote:

Alzheimers, gun-toting nutters, people being killed.

And the people asking questions are being accused of hyperbole?

It's beautiful though innit? So glad that Andy's back after IJN's cyberflounce as it would be such a shame not to have the paramilitary wing of PASOTI represented.

If there was a transfer window I would buy Tyhee from PASOTI. Always enjoyed his posts and Chill's. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:22 am

Iggy wrote:
The sooner pasoti returns to being a football gossip forum instead of a political tool to be used by superfans the better now F UCK OFF ANDY_S! There I feel better now.

The only way Pasoti can ever clear the stench of institutionalised deceit and bullying is to start again with democracy at its heart and honest men as keyholders.

It works here . I'm sure Frank could advise them and even conduct the elections Laughing

Wouldn't it be great if we could be one big Argyle family again, with no unjust bannings, no thought control, no self promotion and definitely not being the official mouthpiece of the club ?

It won't happen of course but honest men can but dream.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:31 am

For someone that is usually all over any contentious threads, PL2Faced is conspicuous by his absence there this morning.

I think even he has given up trying to defend the indefensible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:26 am

And it's all gone quiet over there,
IJN said,

Flounce? Now listen here pinkoe, it wasn't a flounce, I just said I was taking some time away again!

If I post, I'm told I shouldn't, if I don't I'm gagged by the club, I come back to prove I'm not, and I'm advised not to for the sake of my bloody pressure, I listen to that and I've flounced!!

I'm off again now!!

However I must say, the man who taught me everything about the subtle art of Modding. Welcome back Andy!!

Water getting too hot again.
Back to top Go down
Snorkle

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:52 am

Moral high ground shifting slightly further away from Pasoti daily?
Just nobody mention parking spaces!
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:54 am

Andy_S wrote:

DT? Nah, not me but, as with all of the other Mods, I am perfectly well aware of the TRUTH, the whole truth and nothing but the truth regarding WHO was actually behind Wozzer using DT.

Not up to me to blow the whistle, maybe those that were actively engaged in trying their utmost to "destroy" the credibility of a certain individual at the time might just like to admit their part? I have to say though, I certainly won't be holding my breath.

What does that mean? Somebody else posted as Wozzer?

Who were they trying to discredit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The president's gone
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next