Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Book a flight Jock!
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:30 pm

Thanks John. Oh that's definitely a Bigfoot howling.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:33 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Book a flight Jock!

'In 2002, Ray Wallace, of Centralia, Washington, claimed that he had been using strap-on wooden feet to leave large footprints around the West since 1958. According to his relatives, who made the information public at his funeral, Wallace was the source of most Bigfoot stories in the region for nearly 40 years.'

lol!

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:07 pm

No way man there's squatches out there.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:30 am

Muskey Allen, a well-known skeptic who has been accused of being involved in hoaxes in the past, was interviewed earlier about what he saw yesterday when taken to see the dead body of a Sasquatch killed recently.

He is no longer a skeptic!
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:59 am

Amazing footage of a sleeping sasquatch! Can't wait for the full video and research findings to be released now.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:07 am

The link doesn't work, or is it just me? scratch
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:25 am

Ah sorry I uploaded the mobile version. Here's the correct link. It's awesome, definitely the best Bigfoot footage I've seen and I've seen most.

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:50 am

I've just come across this film about the Michigan Dogman! I like the look of this so I'll post this snippet and go looking for more evidence for y'all.

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:57 am

Oh the Gable Film is a hoax, but it's worth watching how the guy faked it.

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:33 am

The moment the world has been waiting for with baited breath is almost upon us!

Bigfoot Hunter extraordinaire Rick Dyer, also a well known hoaxer, has shot an actual Bigfoot and has the body to prove it. This was all filmed by a British film company making a documentary about the people who hunt Bigfoot obsesively and the movie, Shooting Bigfoot, premieres next Tuesday at a film festival in Toronto.

This all happened a few months ago but due to the film company wanting the news kept quiet until the movie is released, nothing has been allowed to be disclosed about it other than a few hints and trailers.

Facebook Find Bigfoot, FBFB, is the most comprehensive Bigfoot site available for mere mortals to discuss and share information on the Sasquatch, and they say that they have seen the evidence that this is all true. They have even stated that if it does indeed turn out to be another hoax then they will close down their site which currently has more than 42,000 followers.

Hiding a Bigfoot body and not being tempted to let the worlds media know about it must have been extremely difficult, so I applaud their resiliance in keeping a lid on it all this time. Imagine fishing in Loch Ness and snaring Nessie in January and not disclosing it to the world until June, or keeping E.T. in your garage for 6 months rather than go straight to the highest bidder with the body!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the trailer for Shooting Bigfoot which premieres on Tuesday 30th April, and I will report back with the feedback and obviously all of the evidence on this momentous occasion for the world of science, which will destroy all previous scientific knowledge on the existence of a hybrid human/ape creature that is actually roaming the woodland of the U.S. and has been for centuries.

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:13 pm

I pointed out on Facebook Find Bigfoot that the Americans who believe that this 8ft tall half man half ape has roamed the American woodland for centuries might be a bit dim and I got a reply from one guy saying that I was jealous of the US!

This was my reply which won't endear me to the American public Very Happy

Pete Jock Gordon That's funny Jeff. Britain jealous of the US? Have a word with yourself!

Your'e a nation of greed, obesity and faux religious values.

The US was one of themain factors in the global recession the whole world is suffering now. Greed on a massive, massive scale yet you have millions of people in poverty.

Your government gets interested in foreign affairs only if the country involved has something to offer such as oil. Name me one recent conflict that the yanks have been involved in where there wasn't something to be gained by you?

You bankroll Israel and watch as they kill, maim and destroy at will.

Week in week out there are tragedies like the high school massacres because your people believe it's a good idea to let people stroll around armed to the teeth.

I expect the same old shit replies about you winning the war for us yawn. Shame you couldn't be fecked to get off your lazy asses until the allies had already lost millions of lives. Selfish cnuts through and through.

So yes when I laugh at you idiots believing shit like Bigfoot I'm sure it does hurt your feelings. Uneducated third world countries would laugh at your fuckwit gullibility when it comes to a supposed 8ft tall ape that roams around in vast numbers without ever being photographed or filmed other than blurry or shaky images that look like a 5 yr old has grabbed daddy's camera and starts playing around.

Yup Jeff, only in America can hundreds of half man half ape creatures evade capture for centuries while two terrorists can be caught in hours ;D
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:45 pm

cheers lol!
hope you like the piggy avatar
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:32 pm

I always thought George Bush was Bigfoot in a thin disguise ... the alpha gait was always a giveaway.
I know for a FACT that monsters don't do a lot in Winter after the Autumn, they bunker down and then come out of hibernation this time of the year. I heard a couple talking of the beast of Bodmin last week, a bit late this year, but that might just be the cold weather.
The war on terror, beasts in the wood, or health and safety .... the choice is yours ... every society has it's dark places and cautionary tales. It's part of the human condition. Enid Blyton seemed to have a handle on it..... don't ever go down to the woods at the bottom of the garden ... you might regret it.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:08 pm

I am so excited about this Very Happy 

Scientific research into the Bigfoot phenomenon from all around the world. They may get given different names but the big fella is out there.

I see that big Russian boxer is shown in the trailer and he claims to have punched one!

Sunday 8pm Channel 4, don't miss it!

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Oh no. I thought this thread had died.

I watch this programme on Sunday and they've found nothing. It's just footage of nothing and then a town meeting where obese people in bad clothes claim to have seen something "over yonder" so then they go out again and find nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:15 pm

hairy j wrote:

I watch this programme on Sunday and they've found nothing. It's just footage of nothing and then a town meeting where obese people in bad clothes claim to have seen something "over yonder" so then they go out again and find nothing.
too much moonshine
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:24 pm

hairy j wrote:

Yeah that's Finding Bigfoot with Bobo who claims to speak Sasquatch so he howls and bangs rocks together to communicate with them, this Sunday is an actual scientific study of sightings and evidence from around the world.

You'd be crazy to miss it!
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Yeah that's Finding Bigfoot with Bobo who claims to speak Sasquatch so he howls and bangs rocks together to communicate with them, this Sunday is an actual scientific study of sightings and evidence from around the world.

You'd be crazy to watch it.............................but i probably will.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:37 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:

You'd be crazy to watch it.............................but i probably will.
You'll be looking over your shoulder the next time you're in the woods lol! 
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Yeah................................for Nikkkkkkkkkkk & Noooooooooool.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:03 pm

I might watch that then. My kids think Bigfoot lives on the moors. I did tell them that though so they didn't wander off. They even left him a sandwich up Sheepstor so he wouldn't eat them the next time they were out there.

I watched a scientific ghost study once and that was interesting, Most 'sightings' were blamed on low freqeuncy sounds that vibrated your eyeballs and distorted the peripheral vision.

I want to think there's a primate out there - this giant rat was found recently, so it isn't that mental to believe.
He was awesome and really chilled out.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:20 pm

I know that some DNA has been tested of hairs purportedly from a Bigfoot and it matches with a species of giant bear that has been extinct for hundreds of years scratch 
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
The DNA results reveal Yeti probably doesn't look like this mock-up
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 4 Empty