Mapperley, darling
Sir Francis Drake
Lord Tisdale
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:22 pm

I watched a programme about people looking for Bigfoot last night, I quite like all these UFO, mystery of Stonehenge kind of things, and it really was hilarious.

A gang of experts, BFRO or Bigfoot research organization, to be precise, and they were searching in woods and stuff looking for Sasquatches in their sunglasses, the researchers I mean not big hairy monsters in Raybans, and it is so funny watching the shit they claim is total proof that Bigfoots or Bigfeet exist.

They had this thermal imaging film footage this old guy had taken, he was just camping in the woods like you do alone, and he heard a growl and knew instantly it was Bigfoot so he set up his camera and put a chocolate bar on a log and drove off. When he returned later the chocolate was gone and he had footage of a blobby thermal shape crawling and taking the chocolate then leaving. The research team tried a reconstruction using Bobo, one of the researchers, and he also crawled along and snatched a bar off the log and it was an identical thermal image. They argued that the arms were longer and that was proof?

Then this couple had been quadbiking in the woods at night, as you do, and they saw this brown furry creature on all fours about the size of a bear which growled, like a bear, and Bobo tried to reconstruct their encounter by going on all fours, like a bear, and crawled towards them. The experts conclusion was it was definitely either Bigfoot or a bear, which were common in those woods! Apparently it went behind a tree and squatted down at one stage.

There was also a guy who reckoned Bigfoot was in his garden one night making this really strange growling noise that he couldn't replicate himself. Bobo who has encountered loads of Bigfeet over the years and heard them dozens of times, made this strange gurgling growling sound and asked if it sounded like that and the witness guy said no, nothing like that. He also took two footprint photographs which proved Bigfoot had a stride of around 13 feet so Bobo tried doing the long jump to show how long the stride was and couldn't get anywhere near it so Bigfeet have to be huge.

The experts noticed telephone or electricity pylons near the house which proved it was definitely a Bigfoot because they are known to follow pylons.

It was so sad that these experts devote all their time to looking for Bigfoot and the best proof they have is a bear shitting in the woods. I did trawl the internet for more sightings and evidence and there are literally hundreds of blurry photos or films of possible sasquatch sightings and a recent fairly good quality film of a Bigfoot/bear having a shit behind a tree, plus dozens of films where students dressed as Chewbacca just stroll around coincidentally while someone has set up a camera pointing out to their garden or along a path in the woods.

Also the big guy from Russia who David Haye beat to become world champion, Valuev? Who's about 7ft tall, he is a Bigfoot hunter in Russia now and claims he went in a cave and punched one recently but the Bigfoot ran off.

I consider myself a bit of a Bigfoot expert now if anyone has any questions about them and when I'm not in my phone later I'll post some footage. I don't want to scare Rickler with the footage but I don't think they live in LA, the programme concentrated on North Carolina.

There's also a Facebook page called Facebook find Bigfoot or FBFB if anyone wants to do some research themselves.

The most famous footage is quite old now, taken by someone called Patterson, which was said to be fake by a guy who said he made the suit, but the suit was never found and the whistleblower is rumoured to have owned up falsely because he wanted attention so you may have heard this was a fake film when it actually wasn't.

There is a scientist who has tested DNA of hair samples and footprints who claims that these Bigfeet are hybrids which are part human! This is treated with some skepticism by other scientists who say the samples are almost certainly contaminated and the scientist who made the claims is possibly mistaken.

Don't have nightmares folks the Bigfeet don't usually approach humans and often throw rocks to scare them away, but there are no reports of Bigfeet attacking, although a Russian woman does claim that a Bigfoot wanted to have sex with her and she refused.

More to follow..........
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Bigfeets or Bigfoots?
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Or Bigfoot? Like sheep?

Intriguing stuff though. Could there really be a hybrid creature, part human part monkey? Bear? Wookie? That can only be filmed on mobile phones or blurry cameras? That likes peanut butter, can throw rocks and likes to peek around trees in parts of the States and also Russia?

I will put some "evidence" up tomorrow so you can all make up your own minds when you have all the available facts.

Goodnight.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Ah I found this again.

This guy is the font of all Bigfoot knowledge and explains lots of things on his blog. This video is taken from inside a tent and clearly shows a Bigfoot outside. He explains why it couldn't be someone in a monkey suit, the nose and the shoulder blades are different.

He also explains what the dark shadowy object is in another film, obviously a Bigfoot watching children play, and makes it much easier to ascertain that it is definitely a Bigfoot hiding behind a tree.

I think this also has other footage and in the comment section a link to another photo of a Bigfoot from behind, if not I'll fish it out for you all tomorrow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Greenjock on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:20 pm

Wow keep up the research GJ it's fascinating stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:15 am

Are you for real ?
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:40 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Are you for real ?

Why would I not be for real? That's quite an insult LT and here is the story of Nikolai Valuev, the 7ft tall former world heavyweight boxing champion who claims to have found a Yeti and punched it. Below this link is the BBC report of the career change for Valuev.

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:06 am

This is recent footage of a family coming across a dwelling of some kind in the woods. The father claims that it has been made by someone snapping branches with their bear hands Razz sorry bare hands, although there does appear to be some orange string used as well.

Then right on cue, and not to the surprise of the family at all, they spot a figure apparently watching them from the distance which they claim is Bigfoot, but given the distance the footage is once again blurry and inconclusive.

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:09 am

Bigfoot sightings and footage explained in great detail by an expert!

The report shows the claim by a scientist that DNA has been analysed and shows that Bigfoot is a hybrid species which is part human, and the film shows a countdown of the top sightings of all time. Incredible stuff.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:32 am

I was interested until you said that the yeti and bigfoot were the same thing. That is just silly.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:46 am

You know what they say about penis size & feet.....
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 am

my wife has massive feet.

no cock though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
pepsipete

pepsipete

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:55 am

The female of the species has been spotted around Plymouth and is known as Fatarse.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:56 am

ah i get it, female bigfoot have massive arses
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:28 am

Mapperley, darling wrote:

no cock though.

Have you tried Relate?
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:46 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I was interested until you said that the yeti and bigfoot were the same thing. That is just silly.

Did I? Actually it's not as stupid as it sounds. Russia has more sightings of Bigfoot than un the States by far and being such a huge country if you take it as the old USSR, then yeti that are from the Himalayas could well have migrated north and eventually reached Alaska, where incidentally there are numerous sightings etc and then onto North America.

I believe you could walk from Russia to Alaska at some stage and with 15ft strides it wouldn't take that long.

They are almost certainly related in some way, possibly a yeti and a human hybrid is a Bigfoot? There are Nepalese or Tibetan monks who have a yeti skull and skeleton of a hand or paw, and they wouldn't lie would they? Maybe they became lonely and mated with the yeti and the offspring were shunned and treated as outcasts so had to move to America?
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:49 am

pepsipete wrote:
The female of the species has been spotted around Plymouth and is known as Fatarse.

Seen in Plymouth you say mmmmmmm that explains a lot I think there is there is a small enclave of the females living on an estate shall we just say to the north of the city* because when I have been parked at the local shops I am sure I have seen a few they seem to like tight fitting black three quarter length leggings which with huge asses which somewhat gives the game away.

whitleigh
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:00 am

Can you not derail and belittle my Bigfoot thread with silly jokes about fat wimmin with facial hair and leggings which display huge camel toes please?

Since I've lost interest in Argyle I have become interested in other things one of which is Bigfoot.

If people are going to be silly and not take my research seriously I will be forced to run off and start my own website, Bigfoot talk.

It might even be members only so it doesn't get infiltrated by mods of all persuasions. Eric von danniker and Arthur C Clark are interested, although Arthur does have other interests online as well, and David Icke is in contention for a spot as keyholder, just to keep it on track.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:10 am

Humble apologies GJ please do carry on with this fascinating thread I will try and stay on subject (which will be a first for any ATD thread ever) I think this Bigfoot business needs bringing out in the open so that the public is fully informed.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:27 am

Happy Daze wrote:
Humble apologies GJ please do carry on with this fascinating thread I will try and stay on subject (which will be a first for any ATD thread ever) I think this Bigfoot business needs bringing out in the open so that the public is fully informed.

Thankyou Very Happy

I will post updates whenever any new sightings or news is available. Please anyone feel free to share your images or experiences on here, but not the videos of a guy with sellotape around his foot called "Bigfoot caught on tape" Sleep

I wonder if the mods would be able to sticky this for me?
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:52 am

This is an interesting film which even shows a dwelling in the woods at the end which could be a Bigfoot dwelling?

Back to top Go down
cornysteve

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:27 pm

There are loads of completely real footage of Bigfeet. Jack Links Beef Jerky even used a tame one in their adverts. You fools. Advertisers never lie.

Steve
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Can you not derail and belittle my Bigfoot thread with silly jokes about fat wimmin with facial hair and leggings which display huge camel toes please?

Since I've lost interest in Argyle I have become interested in other things one of which is Bigfoot.

If people are going to be silly and not take my research seriously I will be forced to run off and start my own website, Bigfoot talk.

It might even be members only so it doesn't get infiltrated by mods of all persuasions. Eric von danniker and Arthur C Clark are interested, although Arthur does have other interests online as well, and David Icke is in contention for a spot as keyholder, just to keep it on track.

Just thought I would mention that Arthur C Clarke has been dead for some years.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:13 pm

[quote="pepsipete"]
Greenjock wrote:

Just thought I would mention that Arthur C Clarke has been dead for some years.[/quote

I mean Arthur Charles Clark, no E, who is interested in Bigfoot and isn't a paedophile. It would be ludicrous to have a dead paedophile as a mod or board member.

Arthur Charles Clark lives in West Bromwich and studies mysterious incidents from around the world, all from his bedroom because he's agoraphobic.

No PMS or footage posted by anyone? Ok I'll find some more convincing material.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:

no cock though.

I heard she got plenty when you were not home.

ps. Jock, not "Are you for real ? But rather, are you for real ? It's called subtle humour, unlike the response to Mapperley which is a tad more in your face, you won't have come across it much on here.

I do love the "expert" who can stand up and talk utter blocks while keeping a straight face, unfortunately th'interweb then allows these idiots to pervade their crankism far too widely for my tastes, a fair majority of people being intellectually incapable of sorting the wheat from the chaff, the people I have met who have nailed their colours to some flag pole which has been shoved up their arse by a source you wouldn't trust to go post your pools coupon, but that is today's world, idiots supplying new drivel to the already massively over informed yet still intellectually challenged masses.

Bit of rant there, best go and lie down for a bit.

pps. Certainly the most entertaining thread I have yet seen on ATD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bigfoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot Empty

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next