Mapperley, darling
Sir Francis Drake
Lord Tisdale
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Right let me put you straight about the cats, the first one is a dog next to a railway line, it trots like a dog, it holds it's tail like a dog, in short it's a dog. The second one in Stroud is a cat, it's tail is long, like a cats, it walks like a cat, I am sure it's a cat. I am an expert on this subject as I have owned both cats and dogs and I know what they look like. Razz
I have never seen a big cat but I did have a footprint of one that I cast in poly filler which was as big as my hand, I do have big hands as well. I took the cast next to a Roe Deer carcasse that had been three quarters eaten and most of the fur had been licked off and was in a small pile next to the carcasse. It wasn't the work of foxes or Badgers something had had a huge meal in a short space of time. You could also see where the Deer was killed then dragged about ten yards into some undergrowth. I know a couple of people who have seen big cats on Dartmoor and I tend to believe one of them in particular.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Happy Daze wrote:
Talking of Poltergeists I am convinced there is one in this house how else can I explain the disaperence of my pen? no matter how many I buy I can never find one.

Somewhere there is a huge warehouse full of part used ball point pens so I ask you have you ever had one that has run out? I am not talking about the one that leaks in your shirt pocket though

I had better stop now otherwise I will be getting it in the neck from GJ for highjacking his thread again

I can safely say I've never ran out. Shocked

Scary.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:03 pm

FINDING BIGFOOT ON ANIMAL PLANET CHANNEL NOW. VIRGIN CHANNEL 215.

I'll record it and watch it later so I can analyse the findings and report back to you all. If it's just another series of reconstructions with Bobo pretending to be Bigfoot and tales on rustling bushes and strange sounds heard in the woods in North Carolina then I might become a doubter.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:08 am

My Sky planner is fackin choc-a-bloc with stuff from that channel. My youngest loves it. Monkey Life is her fav, along with River Monsters. Monkey Life is filmed at Monkey World in Dorset. It actually looks pretty cool there. Orang Utans are probably my joint-favourite animal, with hippos.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:12 am

It never recorded for me. There was just a black screen with a message saying there is a problem with the channel. Luckily I spotted mystery 360 on at midnight was about Bigfoot so I've recorded that.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:46 pm

Greenjock wrote:
It never recorded for me. There was just a black screen with a message saying there is a problem with the channel. Luckily I spotted mystery 360 on at midnight was about Bigfoot so I've recorded that.

I watched it Jock. One of their evidential trips saw Bobo standing by a road and a woman looking at him - Bobo was holding a stick up in the air and the lady said "yes, yes, it was about that tall" - this proved it was a Squatch as the stick Bobo was holding was at least 9 ft off the ground. They found some footprints after being told someone had seen footprints in an area of woodland - what are the chances of that happening. They then walked around some woods and saw nothing but the intense guy with goatee heard something.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Ah thanks Hairy. Sounds like an amazing episode .

Bobo is one of the top 5 Bigfoot hunters in the world and the way in which he is able to almost become a Sasquatch makes the eye witness accounts so much more realistic.

Just in case there were others who had problems with their Animal Planet channel last night and were disappointed that they could not see the episode, here is a little bonus for you, the Facebook Find Bigfoot groups top ten Bigfoot encounters caught on film!

Enjoy:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:15 pm

I once knew someone so big that he had to have his shoes specially made (it was OK because he was a millionaire). Might he have been a big-foot? He was African.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:34 pm

knecht wrote:
I once knew someone so big that he had to have his shoes specially made (it was OK because he was a millionaire). Might he have been a big-foot? He was African.

Interesting. I'm sure that a continent as vast as Africa will have a similar creature to Bigfoot hidden away somewhere. Much freer to roam around the jungle without being disturbed by humans. Obviously it would have a different name, just like the Mongolian region creatures are known as Almas and the Himalayan version is the Yeti or abominable snowman.

There must be a very good chance that an Amazonian Bigfoot exists as well, tree peeking at the first sign of humans, throwing rocks if any Brazillian Bigfoot hunters get too close.

In fact the theory of Bigfoot being a hybrid creature, the result of man mating with an ape or gorilla, is all the more fascinating if you think of all the other species that Bigfoot could mate with in Africa or South America. Imagine the offspring of a Bigfoot and giraffe? Or an anaconda/Bigfoot hybrid?

I'm getting quite excited just thinking of all the possibilities Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:45 pm

The hybrid theory is quite interesting and plausible, my brother actually married a bird that had massive feet and she had that flat forehead as well, she was even reasonably house trained, unfortunately they never had any offspring.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Iggy wrote:
The hybrid theory is quite interesting and plausible, my brother actually married a bird that had massive feet and she had that flat forehead as well, she was even reasonably house trained, unfortunately they never had any offspring.

How sweet, but how sad that they never had the chance to hear the patter of tiny Bigfeet.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:47 am

Greenjock wrote:
Iggy wrote:

How sweet, but how sad that they never had the chance to hear the patter of tiny Bigfeet.

lol!
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:44 pm

You really need this Jock.

You've done Bigfoot now - I'd suggest branching out to something a little more exotic'like Mongolian Death Worms.

Start watching Monster Hunter.
They've even gone out in the field to find Leprachauns.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:51 pm

What about the Finnygook?
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:58 pm

I'll "Bear" that in mind Hairy.

I still think there is some mileage in Bigfoot though. There is a Dr Ketchup who is said to have proof of Bigfoot's existence and is about to make her findings public!

With the t-shirts I prefer this one.

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:04 pm

Or this from the clearance section which features the young daughter of one of the have a go heroes who apprehended the attempted armed robber in a gas mask last week in Plymouth.

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:10 pm

There is no truth in the rumour that this proves the existence of Bigfoot in Camborne,

Sasquatch would never, I repeat never stoop so low as to shit in someone's kettle!
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:33 pm

Iggy wrote:

That'll be a Camborne maid again.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:15 pm

I've just watched Mystery 360 which was an episode that concentrated on trying to disprove that Bigfoot exists.

The most famous Bigfoot footage, the Patterson Gimlin film, was dissected and analysed by a team of scientists who could not prove the film to be a hoax.

The way Bigfoot walked, the movement of his muscles, the plaster casts taken by Patterson and Gimlin at the scene were all tested and I was fully expecting the scientists to show that it was a guy in a monkey suit, but in fact all the evidence pointed to the footage being of a large creature.

They even got a film costume designer to try and make a suit that could've been used to carry out the hoax and he couldn't design one today that matched the film footage, which was taken in 1967 when it would have been virtually impossible to do so.

All of a sudden I'm starting to believe again Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:53 am

More Yeti news just for Jock

Very Happy

Yogi, not Yeti
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:04 am

Pokesdown wrote:
More Yeti news just for Jock

Very Happy

Yogi, not Yeti

That's a big blow, but does show that an American bear is living wild in Russia so it's not all bad news.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:22 am

Jeez, it's true!

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:42 am

GJ a very interesting web site for you.

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:55 am

I have just been looking around the above site it's amazing full of facts and figures for the Bigfoot enthusiast.

And I can hardly contain myself it has a great online store selling all that must have Bigfoot memorabilia such as belt buckles and Bigfoot "welcome" doormats.

My Christmas list is done already and we are only just into February
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:00 am

The trailer is far more dramatic than the rest unfortunately, but thank you for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next