Mapperley, darling
Sir Francis Drake
Lord Tisdale
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:49 am

Bigfootologists has to be the coolest word in the world.

If it is some hybrid ancient bear creature it's still amazing that it even exists.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:12 am

He's probably a member on here. I just popped into Tesco on the bus and I swear I saw something verging on neanderthal by the Sun Dial dressed in a smelly jogging suit, wearing Fila trainers and holding a sport direct bag - it did use a form of humanoid language - "fockin' cont" - and it was scratching at it's genitals. It was drinking a can of Monster.

Sometimes, I question if I'm a snob and a bit middle class in my views but there are living throwbacks out there. They exist and interbreed and can be found down Jesters. Frightful creatures.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:42 pm

First episode of the Bigfoot files concentrated on the yeti and similar sightings throughout the Himalayan region. Sightings have been recorded for centuries and cannot be dismissed as hoaxes as these locals have nothing to gain by making it up.

There were interesting interviews with locals and mountaineers who claim to have encountered the yeti or whatever the locals in the particular region call the man/bear/ape creature.

One French scientist had been taken to see the body of a yeti year's ago after he helped an injured local. He described the dead and stuffed creature as definitely not simply a bear and like nothing he had seen or heard of.

He was allowed to take hair samples which were given to an expert in DNA sampling along with other hair samples from alleged yeti encounters from around the world. One sample was taken from a stuffed body in the mountains in Italy which was shot by a Nazi scientist in the late thirties. The same scientist was later prosecuted for experiments he carried out in Auschwitz and the creature looked the result of cross breeding of some kind. Unfortunately this sample had been contaminated by the embalming process.

The DNA expert concluded that the samples all matched a polar bear which existed 400 million years ago and his theory is that this species is a hybrid between the polar bear we know and Brown bears which exist in the lower Himalayas. He believes these hybrids still exist today.

Great stuff but next week concentrates on the north American sasquatch which I can't wait for.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:08 am

Polar bears and grizzly bears can successfully mate and create a hybrid.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:41 pm

hairy j wrote:
He's probably a member on here. I just popped into Tesco on the bus and I swear I saw something verging on neanderthal by the Sun Dial dressed in a smelly jogging suit, wearing Fila trainers and holding a sport direct bag - it did use a form of humanoid language - "fockin' cont" - and it was scratching at it's genitals. It was drinking a can of Monster.

Sometimes, I question if I'm a snob and a bit middle class in my views but there are living throwbacks out there. They exist and interbreed and can be found down Jesters. Frightful creatures.
You should of come over and said hello.What a Face 
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:42 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Polar bears and grizzly bears can successfully mate and create a hybrid.

Pizzly bears?
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:44 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:27 pm

They touched on those hybrids last night and I reckon that could be the answer to the Himalayan mystery. They also showed the famous yeti footprint from 1951 which had an ice axe for perspective and showed how a bear can make a footprint with its front paw that the rear paw also lands in and the resulting print is exactly like the yeti footprint.

Next week has the north American sightings plus an interview with the 7ft tall Russian boxer who David Haye bear to win the world heavyweight title, as he claims to have tracked down the Russian version, the Almasty, and punched it.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:12 pm

Just in case any of you Bigfootologists had forgotten, as if you would lol, a reminder that part two of the Bigfoot Files is on C4 at 8pm Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Just watched some hick who claims he kilt one, uh hu.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Iggy wrote:
Just watched some hick who claims he kilt one, uh hu.

That turned out to be a bear.

Science shmience
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:44 pm

I enjoyed the fact that there was no evidence of bigfoot found. Next week Valuev claims to have sen one. Valuev... hmm....

Here he is fighting a taxi driver from Keyham

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Valuev claims to have punched one! I wouldn't call him a liar to his face, the hairy Ass mutha fucka.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:11 am

The funniest bit was when the two dudes were banging on the trees in the forest......unmistakably an answer is given..... Boom boom. When the scientists was asked about an explanation for this he said, "maybe there are two bigfootologists banging on trees out there." Razz 
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:18 am

Iggy wrote:
The funniest bit was when the two dudes were banging on the trees in the forest......unmistakably an answer is given..... Boom boom. When the scientists was asked about an explanation for this he said, "maybe there are two bigfootologists banging on trees out there." Razz 
That was good Razz 

That guy is a Vietnam veteran and you do wonder whether he has some kind of post traumatic stress disorder Razz 
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:10 pm

Last night proved beyond reasonable doubt that there are weird human-like creatures roaming the woods of the pacific north west. Sadly they eat squirrels, drink pabst and wear alot of plaid shirts. Very entertaining TV though.

Steve
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:58 pm

It's bears isn't it? They're all just a tyoe of bear. Jock, how many hours have you wasted on bears?

Next up: chem trails

Check that out, it'll keep you going for years.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:27 pm

hairy j wrote:
It's bears isn't it? They're all just a tyoe of bear. Jock, how many hours have you wasted on bears?

Next up: chem trails

Check that out, it'll keep you going for years.
You snigger all you like but next time you are backpacking through forests near the USA/Canadian border and a 7ft tall ape man with a craving for BBQ spare ribs appears out of nowhere and starts speaking squatch, don't ask me to translate for you!

Oh ok then, here's evidence of 2 Sasquatches having a conversation so listen carefully. You don't want to be offering to get jiggy with it do you?

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:02 pm

Final episode of The Bigfoot Files on C4 at 8pm.

I'm fairly certain this will be the one that shows the Bigfoot really does exist. I think it will be a carcass rather than a living creature but it will be definitive proof of the big fella Very Happy 

There's also an interview with Nikolay Valuev the former World Heavyweight boxing champion who lost his title to David Haye. Standing at 7ft tall he could be mistaken for Bigfoot himself, except he's bald and usually has gloves on.

I've seen bits and bobs about him being a Bigfoot hunter, or an Almasty hunter as he tracks them in Russia or The Ukraine and he claims to have punched one once affraid 
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:41 am

So Bigfoot is the result of an ugly Russian shagging an ugly African bird, disappointing.
What's also strange is the way that once perfectly reasonable intelligent people get interested in Bigfoot they want to prove it, they have no proof but they want to believe that it exists, it's almost like a religion.
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:48 am

Iggy wrote:
So Bigfoot is the result of an ugly Russian shagging an ugly African bird, disappointing.
What's also strange is the way that once perfectly reasonable intelligent people get interested in Bigfoot they want to prove it, they have no proof but they want to believe that it exists, it's almost like a religion.
It must have been one helluva ugly big black woman that convinced so many people she was half animal affraid 

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:39 pm

She's the spitting image of a bloke called Nigel that my cousin married, big rugby player, he's still known as Fats to this day. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:35 pm

MAN KILLS BIGFOOT
Back to top Go down

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:48 pm

Rick Dyer is well known in the Bigfoot world. He claimed he'd killed a Bigfoot before and had the body stuffed in a freezer, which turned out to be a monkey suit.

All I can say is he's waited an awfully long time to produce the body, as he claims to have shot it in 2012.

He was also featured in the "Finding Bigfoot" film that was made last year and at the end is the moment where he is supposed to have shot the big fella but even the filmmaker said he was full of Sh*t and it was a guy in a mask or monkey suit that ran towards them.

One day though, one day  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bigfoot   Bigfoot - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next