Go down 
+2
mouldyoldgoat
Mock Cuncher
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Southend Freak Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:21 pm

I wannabee a mod again just to see into Webbs eyes as my knee enters his ball sack when he tries to strangle me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:22 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
The Norfampton Cabal!

Scary stuff considering what has happened to the ATD memberships of most members from the CT Cabal...

lol!

Do not worry my friend, the Cabal is alive and kicking and, online! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 pm

knecht wrote:
What good pub is there near to the ground in Northampton? I used to do the Red Lion in Kislingbury as it was on my way but I was never very impressed. Otherwise the pubs I found were on the other side of town.

this one is ok, maybe a bit far to walk for the REAL oldies! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:33 pm

knecht wrote:
What good pub is there near to the ground in Northampton? I used to do the Red Lion in Kislingbury as it was on my way but I was never very impressed. Otherwise the pubs I found were on the other side of town.

I lived in Northampton for a bit, there is nowhere near the ground to get a pint other than the Frankie and bennys.

There are a coue of decent pubs in town and I seem to remember a cracker near the carlsberg brewery but overall Northampton is best avoided unless you happen to live there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:49 pm

I had a bit of a thing with a Northampton gal. Right dirty little thing who's name escapes me now scratch

Her parents, Frank and Cynthia, had a pub in Northampton and then moved to Cornwall and took over my local. They then moved to another pub in Cornwall but had my local as well for a while so I never paid for a beer, we had lock in's until stupid o'clock, then I stayed with her overnight.

Happy days cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
knecht wrote:

this one is ok, maybe a bit far to walk for the REAL oldies! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's over a mile!!!!! Sad

I used to stop at the Red Lion in Kislingbury as it was on my way - about a couple of miles from the ground. Not especially good, though. Otherwise Northampton is a wasteland for pubs as far as I found. It was a case of ones less bad than the others!

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:29 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I had a bit of a thing with a Northampton gal. Right dirty little thing who's name escapes me now scratch

Her parents, Frank and Cynthia, had a pub in Northampton and then moved to Cornwall and took over my local. They then moved to another pub in Cornwall but had my local as well for a while so I never paid for a beer, we had lock in's until stupid o'clock, then I stayed with her overnight.

Happy days cheers

Free unlimited beer and a dirty shag on tap.

That's what I call a relationship. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:44 pm

I lived in a pub, my missus used me as the dirty shag, I may need counselling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Southend Freak Meet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2