Mock Cuncher
Nick
Charlie Wood
Tringreen
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The first 'Freak Meet'  Empty
PostSubject: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:00 pm

'Specially for Charlie:

Evidence of the first meeting at the Cherry Tree. Approximately 2 hours before Charlie put his back out bump starting a very reliable TVR!!!

The first 'Freak Meet'  65043073ef5f4d1645d24f1284b13ecb6293d3528a1161a37d15d13974bff64b0ffcd755

Nothing of substance was discussed. And no sense was made of anything.

flower

Last edited by Cerbera on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Where's the name badges?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Aaargh! My hair!

Embarassed Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Which one's Peggy Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Peggy wrote:
Aaargh! My hair!

Embarassed Sad

At least you have some.....................
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Cerbera wrote:
'Specially for Charlie:

Evidence of the first meeting at the Cherry Tree. Approximately 2 hours before Charlie put his back out bump starting a very reliable TVR!!!

The first 'Freak Meet'  60102633d21e7b4d8d39147a3e753b2758b5f525fa7c4ba3f46cb1145bf5f64483b10f3e

Nothing of substance was discussed. And no sense was made of anything.

flower

What a lovely photo ! It must have a place of honour in the ATD Gallery.

Hopefully the first of many meet ups.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Who's the fat bastard? lol!

Come on down everybody, 'tis true I was drinking Newkie Brun and bemoaning the crap beer choices until my son (the photo taker) pointed out that they had Doom on tap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Would you like to bump start the Cerb each week mate? I can easily leave the radio on.........d'oh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:17 pm

With my Micra, if you switch the engine off the radio goes off too. And the lights.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Pride of place for the week cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Indeed Peggy, a horribly reliable Japanese box. Very Happy

Now, take the Cerbera, sounds like the hounds of hell (hence it's name) and has 'interesting' character; particularly with regard to it's electrics. No surprise to find random indicator operation, headlights working individually or in pairs or choosing to go out altogether when they get bored. Fuel gauge is for a rough guide only, have been known to run out with the gauge reading 1/4. You can't get in or out elegantly, but it doesn't matter a bit. I love it to bits every time I drive it! I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Nick wrote:
Pride of place for the week cheers

You git!

lol! lol!

Last edited by Cerbera on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I can't tell the difference between ; and :)
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:06 pm

As we have an ATD photo gallery to which only 3 of us have contributed to date, could a techie start a 'weirdos n freaks meets' section in the gallery ?

greengenes is coming to cyprus in september and is hoping to find me....................... i'm sure we'll have a great time chatting about the glory years, if we can conjure up any. Otherwise we will have to talk about giant flags, fanfests and all the new grounds that would be exciting for the Aviva army to visit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:10 pm

I have a photograph of a cheese sandwich, just in case like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Fairly simple to set up the photo thing.
However, I do like the pinned photo on our banner, very good Nick.
It shows us as the normal fans we are
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Just REAL people in REAL life making REAL friends...

that's wot life is aboooot
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Suddenly I don't feel so bad attending the next one! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Just REAL people in REAL life making REAL friends...

that's wot life is aboooot

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:51 pm

I am catching up on the posts and came across this one and must say I am a little disappointed (well a lot actually) It's about this picture on here the people in it look kinda normal not what I expected at all where are the freaks and vile scum?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Grumpy wrote:
I am catching up on the posts and came across this one and must say I am a little disappointed (well a lot actually) It's about this picture on here the people in it look kinda normal not what I expected at all where are the freaks and vile scum?

We'd all been barred out by the time the photo was taken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:39 pm

When is the next one then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:40 pm

If you take off the Argyle badges you lot look quite normal, almost friendly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:44 pm

I could be tempted to go to the next one, I'll even bring my own jump leads lol!
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:48 pm

GOB wrote:
When is the next one then?

I'll (penzance) be at the away Tuesday Wimbledon game first week in March with another ATD and Pasoti poster, plus one other, if you're interested. In fact the ATD friend runs the website that I got that excellent article from on Doncaster etc the other day.
We could have an away day affraid
Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:53 pm

This is good, the more Freak Fests the better! clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first 'Freak Meet'    The first 'Freak Meet'  Empty

Back to top Go down

The first 'Freak Meet'
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next