Go down 
+2
mouldyoldgoat
Mock Cuncher
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Southend Freak Meet Empty
PostSubject: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:22 pm

If any ATD'ers fancy a pint before the game on Saturday I shall be attending the Railway Tavern from 1pm onwards.

I am easily recognisable as I will be wearing something green and drinking beer.

(If that's no help then just PM me for my phone number)
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:24 pm

The Saafend Cabal!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:40 pm

I am talking nicely to the wife and doing all my chores! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Do you really want to be advertising where you are going to be?

You're not exactly Newell's favourite person, he seems to hold you responsible for everything that happens on ATD, even though you and Pete are probably the most level headed of the lot of us, and possibly more worrying I have a text message from none other than the club president threatening to strangle ATD mods after he got banned from here.

I would honestly think twice about publicising your meeting place away from Plymouth. You never know if Webb will have his leather gloves on or if Mike Newell will drop by to quote some lines from Taken.

I would PM anyone interested in meeting up and finding an alternative meeting place that isn't available for all to see.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:37 am

Frank wasn't involved in the banning of the Club President. He's a keyholder, not a mod.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:39 am

Oh, and if anything were to occur then it'd no doubt cause more problems for Nool etc in the long run. ATD Keyholder Frank playing Rosa Parks.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:40 am

how sad is it that it's come to this sort of conversation being serious!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:41 am

If Nool can get away with showing his face in public after all the shit that he has pulled then I am sure that Frank will be fine, I had threats off the tw@t then he bottled it when he realised I wasn't having it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:49 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
how sad is it that it's come to this sort of conversation being serious!

Unbelievably sad. Piggy has a lot to answer for. pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:23 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Frank wasn't involved in the banning of the Club President. He's a keyholder, not a mod.

Frank gets the blame for anything on ATD Very Happy

The text from Chris Webb said that he would strangle any mod if they were in front of him. I doubt that Newell or Webb would differentiate between a mod and a keyholder, and I doubt very much that either of them would personally cause any trouble, they're too cowardly and clever for that, but I have no doubt that they have enough friends who would be only too happy to issue a "warning".

I just wouldn't be advertising where I was going to be knowing those wankers. I've heard a lovely story about what happened when Newell sent the boys round to sort out Paul Thomas, so I am just saying be careful. Newell especially seems to revel in the fact that he was a bit of a yob back in the day, and I've seen a post before where Chris Webb was facebook mates with a known hooligan.

For the sake of changing pubs and not advertising which pub you're going to be in I would say it's worth being cautious.

Oh and there was another threat of legal action by Chris Webb in that text Sleep from November, just like there has been from several Newell e-mails, and most recently from Lee Jameson on Sunday. I'm still waiting for the Police to knock on my door, as are the mods on here, which I would suggest shows that nothing libellous has been posted Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:33 am

Greenjock wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

The text from Chris Webb said that he would strangle any mod if they were in front of him. I doubt that Newell or Webb would differentiate between a mod and a keyholder, and I doubt very much that either of them would personally cause any trouble, they're too cowardly and clever for that, but I have no doubt that they have enough friends who would be only too happy to issue a "warning".

I just wouldn't be advertising where I was going to be knowing those wankers. I've heard a lovely story about what happened when Newell sent the boys round to sort out Paul Thomas, so I am just saying be careful. Newell especially seems to revel in the fact that he was a bit of a yob back in the day, and I've seen a post before where Chris Webb was facebook mates with a known hooligan.

For the sake of changing pubs and not advertising which pub you're going to be in I would say it's worth being cautious.

Oh and there was another threat of legal action by Chris Webb in that text Sleep from November, just like there has been from several Newell e-mails, and most recently from Lee Jameson on Sunday. I'm still waiting for the Police to knock on my door, as are the mods on here, which I would suggest shows that nothing libellous has been posted Very Happy

Tringreen wrote:
I don't think they would be stupid enough to try the bully boy tactics, as it will come back to bite them on more than one front.

Last edited by Tringreen on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:38 am

Greenjock wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

I emailed Mr jameson for some information yesterday and he hasn't had the common good manners to email back so feck him.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:45 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

I emailed Mr jameson for some information yesterday and he hasn't had the common good manners to email back so feck him.

Maybe you sent it to the wrong account ? It must get confusing Wink Can you imagine their little black books with all the mystery usernames, email addresses etc ? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:48 am

could email it to newell, as he seems to get text messages for other people that he has to relay to them quite often
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:19 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
If any ATD'ers fancy a pint before the game on Saturday I shall be attending the Railway Tavern from 1pm onwards.

I am easily recognisable as I will be wearing something green and drinking beer.

Won't be at Southend mate but if you are heading to the Northampton match next month, I shall be around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:22 am

Thanks for the heads up Jock.

I do find it rather ironic that on one hand Webb was furious at being linked with the threats made by Greenman and on the hand other saying he wanted to strangle an ATD mod. I am sure it was just a figure of speech when he was upset but its still an incredibly stupid thing to say.

On two occasions Newell has told me the story about sending a mate around to "see" Paul Thomas. I am sure I haven't riled Newell as much as Thomas has.

Things are getting a bit stupid but I don't believe that they have got this stupid yet. I may well ask Chris about your text message though Jock Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:24 am

LondonGreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Won't be at Southend mate but if you are heading to the Northampton match next month, I shall be around

Sounds good to me mate.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:30 am

The Norfampton Cabal!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:33 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

I do find it rather ironic that on one hand Webb was furious at being linked with the threats made by Greenman and on the hand other saying he wanted to strangle an ATD mod. I am sure it was just a figure of speech when he was upset but its still an incredibly stupid thing to say.

On two occasions Newell has told me the story about sending a mate around to "see" Paul Thomas. I am sure I haven't riled Newell as much as Thomas has.

Things are getting a bit stupid but I don't believe that they have got this stupid yet. I may well ask Chris about your text message though Jock Shocked

He sent it on Nov 1st and said the ATD mods were stitching him up etc and it was causing his family grief, I must be stupid to believe that he would do anything wrong and if any ATD mod were stood in front of him now he would strangle them.

I'm sure he meant something else lol! Or he might have been quoting lines from The Boston Strangler, Tony Curtis if my memory serves me correctly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:34 am

Greenjock wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

He sent it on Nov 1st and said the ATD mods were stitching him up etc and it was causing his family grief, I must be stupid to believe that he would do anything wrong and if any ATD mod were stood in front of him now he would strangle them.

I'm sure he meant something else lol! Or he might have been quoting lines from The Boston Strangler, Tony Curtis if my memory serves me correctly.

Luckily I do spend time every year learning how to get out of strangleholds so I think I should be OK if the prez was not quoting Tony Curtis.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:35 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I am sure it was just a figure of speech when he was upset but its still an incredibly stupid thing to say.
Figure of speech?

God I'd love to strangle the man who jumped the queue for the bus earlier.

I'm going to strangle the next child I see.

I'm off to see my favourite band, The Stranglers.

I've got a good stranglehold on this moderation malarky.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:41 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Sounds good to me mate.

see you there too. i might be persuaded to have a cider, aswell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
The Norfampton Cabal!

Scary stuff considering what has happened to the ATD memberships of most members from the CT Cabal...

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:06 pm

What good pub is there near to the ground in Northampton? I used to do the Red Lion in Kislingbury as it was on my way but I was never very impressed. Otherwise the pubs I found were on the other side of town.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:12 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
The Norfampton Cabal!

Scary stuff considering what has happened to the ATD memberships of most members from the CT Cabal...

lol!

Send me a report if you attend dear boy Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southend Freak Meet   Southend Freak Meet Empty

Back to top Go down

Southend Freak Meet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next