Mock Cuncher
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Mapperley, darling
Han Solos Other Ship
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:38 pm

I've been to a couple with my brother & sister-in-law. I thought they were ok. Good place to go if your mates are there. Not sure I'd want to go to more than that.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:11 pm

I went once. I got told off for talking to my mate while Chas and Dave were on. "Can't you shut up? I want to hear to the act." I shit you not. £5 for a pint and a pasty are fine. Good value in fact. Reading jokes off sickipaedia screen dumps and playing humourous you tube videoes that was the last straw for me. That's just plain lazy. If I ever go again it will be despite the entertainment not because of it. I'm all for a big tent with a bar in it for fans to meet up in if they want to but the Fan fest set up isn't for me.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:12 pm

I stopped going when all the jokes they stole off of sickipedia were banned. I don't think I was very popular with my Greenjock ATD t-shirt anyway.

I reckon it might be ok for away fans. Able to sup and mingle with home fans, if they allow them to chat, without any hassle, and if they get a bigger venue it would be worth advertising at the other clubs if they don't already.

Not my cup of tea though I have to admit, and that's not because of who else attends, just not my taste in music or comedy, bit rude for my liking.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Never been to one and never will.

I'm probably terribly old-fashioned and in the minority here, but when I go to HP it's to watch a football match.

Odd that I know, but there you go. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Do they ever so anything different at these fanfest it seems to be the same show over abd over and over again and dave and rick get richer and richer :O

No they don't - Dave and Rick are both true fans who do it coz they enjoy it.

And although many of the songs are the same week in week out many hours of graft are put in by the boys to ensure the script changes every week and stays current.

Between 200 and 300 of the Green Army continue to go week in week out, have a beer, a pasty a laugh and the craik amongst friends.

These are fans of our football club. The Fans fest is for them - if you dont like it dont go, your choice but to sit and mock is pathetic.

i went to two and never again waste of money in a library atmosphere imo.

What a whole fiver for a pint and pasty - such a waste!!!

I appriecate idea behind Fanfests and the work that goes into them however its not my thing but im clearly in a minority as some still go.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:14 pm

these fan fests take the piss Hp hasn't been the same since we was turfed out of block sixteen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
these fan fests take the piss Hp hasn't been the same since we was turfed out of block sixteen

Indeed

Creating a family area 2 blocks in size right in between the home and away sections was a brainstorm of an idea. They even closed down about 5 blocks to make it happen! absolute genius, especially when the *ucking thing is rarely more then a quarter full.
Still ii suppose it will all make sense come the Exeter game lol!

Lunatics running the show from top to bottom.
Wake me up when this nightmare is over.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:31 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:

Indeed

Creating a family area 2 blocks in size right in between the home and away sections was a brainstorm of an idea. They even closed down about 5 blocks to make it happen! absolute genius, especially when the *ucking thing is rarely more then a quarter full.

everyone knows that block sixteen and the devonport kept the noise up. ridiculous idea to close it,

Last edited by Davidfriio4 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong stand)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:31 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:

Indeed

I think there are a decent number of City fans looking to go to the fanfest. Away fans welcome we are told
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:34 pm

I would think that part of the reason behind the temporary siting of the family area is that, in the short term, it will reduce policing &/or stewarding costs needed to keep an eye on opposing fans.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:00 pm

just moved there to make way for a mainstand development? away from the big toys and temptation..
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:19 pm

The Red Star wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:

Indeed

I think there are a decent number of City fans looking to go to the fanfest. Away fans welcome we are told

Ian Newell has an unhealthy obsession with Exeter City and spends half his twatter time trying to wind their fans up. He also had a lot to say on Exeweb, over 10,000 posts and counting, so it could be interesting if City fans do go. There's bound to be one who wants to have words with him and the grinning buffoon Webb who is almost as obsessed.

I would pay to watch Newell confronted by an Exeweb regular or someone who reads the fat cnuts twatter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:27 pm

boxing at the Fans fest ? how to i get a ticket lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:45 am

Greenjock wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:

Indeed

Ian Newell has an unhealthy obsession with Exeter City and spends half his twatter time trying to wind their fans up. He also had a lot to say on Exeweb, over 10,000 posts and counting, so it could be interesting if City fans do go. There's bound to be one who wants to have words with him and the grinning buffoon Webb who is almost as obsessed.

I would pay to watch Newell confronted by an Exeweb regular or someone who reads the fat cnuts twatter Very Happy

They have their equivalent control freaks at the Grecians and the Gulls. They get on well with Nool and the Gang. Sleepovers at Holiday Inns when the GGG'S
meet up for a bit of banter. Real mates don'tyaknow .
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:45 pm

Greenjock wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:

Indeed

What's the betting he doesn't turn up for the Exeter match?

All bullies are cowards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3