Mock Cuncher
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Mapperley, darling
Han Solos Other Ship
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:58 pm

He wasn't at the Nerd-fest

Janners.....Janners

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:26 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

Janners.....Janners

Just thinking how you could freshen up that little shindig but no, can't polish turd. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:31 pm

Jaytex2012 wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Janners.....Janners

Just thinking how you could freshen up that little shindig but no, can't polish turd. Sad

Same faces...........week in ............week out.
lol! jocolor geek
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:48 pm

janners ! janners !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:53 pm

lol! jocolor lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:53 pm

The mullet on the guy on the right Laughing

If it's anyone in here you should be ashamed of yerself
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:00 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I can confirm he was sat in Block 14 for most of the second half.

Well away from the drummer boy then Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:02 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Janners.....Janners

Same faces...........week in ............week out.
lol! jocolor geek

Looks like a Janner Elite convention, but 23 times a season? Just done to death now and can imagine any newbees wandering in are give a right once over. jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:14 am

Do they ever so anything different at these fanfest it seems to be the same show over abd over and over again and dave and rick get richer and richer :O
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:17 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
I can confirm he was sat in Block 14 for most of the second half.

Well away from the drummer boy then Wink

Foreshore Charlie. He wants to come and get jiggy with us #realfans in blocks 6/7/8
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:22 am

knecht wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
I can confirm that the Pres was outside the ground at the Lyndhurst/Spion Kop corner at about 2.50pm actively looking at people as they walked past, hoping he was going to be recognised etc. blah blah blah

#douknowwhoIam?

I can confirm that at that time he was also outside the Devonport. Truly he is omnipresent.

I duly bow to your Swiss timingness, knecht. When i said 'about 2.50', I must confess that this might well have been 2.52, 2.53, or even possibly 2.54.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:17 am

Jaytex2012 wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Janners.....Janners

or educate pork
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:13 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Do they ever so anything different at these fanfest it seems to be the same show over abd over and over again and dave and rick get richer and richer :O

No they don't - Dave and Rick are both true fans who do it coz they enjoy it.

And although many of the songs are the same week in week out many hours of graft are put in by the boys to ensure the script changes every week and stays current.

Between 200 and 300 of the Green Army continue to go week in week out, have a beer, a pasty a laugh and the craik amongst friends.

These are fans of our football club. The Fans fest is for them - if you dont like it dont go, your choice but to sit and mock is pathetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:58 am

Czarcasm wrote:
knecht wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
I can confirm that the Pres was outside the ground at the Lyndhurst/Spion Kop corner at about 2.50pm actively looking at people as they walked past, hoping he was going to be recognised etc. blah blah blah

#douknowwhoIam?

I can confirm that at that time he was also outside the Devonport. Truly he is omnipresent.

I duly bow to your Swiss timingness, knecht. When i said 'about 2.50', I must confess that this might well have been 2.52, 2.53, or even possibly 2.54.

I was hoping that there may have been other sightings at the same time in the fans' fest, in the car-park and sat with Sparksy.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:01 am

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Hes a tw@t thats all he is,union reps always are.

Same view shared here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:53 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

And although many of the songs are the same week in week out many hours of graft are put in by the boys to ensure the script changes every week and stays current.

Between 200 and 300 of the Green Army continue to go week in week out, have a beer, a pasty a laugh and the craik amongst friends.

These are fans of our football club. The Fans fest is for them - if you dont like it dont go, your choice but to sit and mock is pathetic.

i went to two and never again waste of money in a library atmosphere imo.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:57 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

i went to two and never again waste of money in a library atmosphere imo.

What a whole fiver for a pint and pasty - such a waste!!!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:10 pm

iam with damo on this one, you realy ar a misarble bunch of cnuts sometimes lol! the trainspotters of atd,,,,,people in pint and pasty shock
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Each to their own innit. Personally, I'd rather pierce my own gonads with a red hot needle, than sit and be 'entertained' by Rick and Dave. Does the one with the mullet maintain that look as part of the act? Please tell me he does, because if not, then the image they portray to any visiting fan would fit the stereotype of 'straw-in-the-mouth thick as pigshit backward yokel', to a tee.

Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:23 pm

zacky,,each to there own,,atd has a OCD about fan fests,and pretty much everything else argo related,,,so i say again it must be pionted out from time to time what we allready know,,,,misarble cnuts alert Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:34 pm

tcm wrote:
iam with damo on this one, you realy ar a misarble bunch of cnuts sometimes lol! the trainspotters of atd,,,,,people in pint and pasty shock

Learn to spell please your insulting people with dyselxia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:36 pm

I have been to one fansfest. I thought it was OK. If I was still in Plymouth I am not sure I would go every week, but I did enjoy the fact that I could have a few beers before the game and talk bollocks with my mates.

The thing that stood out for me though was that when the new grandstand is finally built there needs to be a large comfortable drinking establishment for the fans that they can use before and after a match.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:39 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
tcm wrote:

He's not dyslexic. He can spell and even punctuate quite well when he tries or is having a tantrum. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:06 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
tcm wrote:

He's not dyslexic. He can spell and even punctuate quite well when he tries or is having a tantrum. Rolling Eyes

No you are wrong Tring! It all depends who is using the account at the time.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Knott evearey cnut whoo gos to a fannfeast is a fikfuker,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ya noos jocolor fleatch,,, in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fanvests,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, inn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?   Nothing on the farm from El Presidente? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing on the farm from El Presidente?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next