Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The farm imploding again!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The farm imploding again! Empty
PostSubject: The farm imploding again!   The farm imploding again! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:13 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=73377

Oh this is fun lol! lol!

Looks like multi's are still rife on there going by Greenthings comments that they are TRYING to stamp it out.

Anyone know who Boris is?

Peter Jones has a couple of accounts according to some........

Last edited by Yea Man on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The farm imploding again!   The farm imploding again! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:16 pm

i do and my friend rickler can fill you in with the rest Smile
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The farm imploding again!   The farm imploding again! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:19 pm

baba was a pasoti mod, also had an alter ego Boris, caused some bad feeling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The farm imploding again!   The farm imploding again! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:23 pm

The Spooner and The President are still there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The farm imploding again!   The farm imploding again! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Greenman is there too.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The farm imploding again!   The farm imploding again! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:29 pm

I think Greenthing is deliberately playing dumb so they don't have to ban the Argyle Board member. Maybe board members and mods are allowed two accounts on pasoti Laughing

I don't know how they couldn't know as IJN said that Postey practically lives on ATD reporting back to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The farm imploding again!   The farm imploding again! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:31 pm

Try registering on Pasoti with both of Newell's well known email addresses and see the message you get........

Now for someone who has put himself in self imposed exile on his one account, how come he has both email accounts registered on there Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The farm imploding again!   The farm imploding again! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:00 pm

That is slander. Razz Oh no, it's Newell being found out again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The farm imploding again!   The farm imploding again! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:05 pm

The mods of the past over there and most of them that moderate at present know deep down that they screwed up when they were in the majority and at the height of their power,banning posters left right and center ,they fell in love with their status as moderators and the self promoting arse-kissers that frequent the fan-fests, that is why Pasoti is dying...kicking out like a dying dog, and proof if this( as if any was needed) is Nools outburst.
Sit back and enjoy as the farm implodes!!!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The farm imploding again!   The farm imploding again! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:39 pm

I think its sad frankly....

The farm imploding again! Celebration
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: The farm imploding again!   The farm imploding again! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:38 am

Pasoti will be forever tainted whilst Newell is still involved. It's ironic that the biggest internet troll out there still bleats on about real friends.

Let's not forget about his vile and abusive posts on Exeweb back in the day.

Pasoti hasn't been the same since Mod Idol......sadly, it never will be.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The farm imploding again!   The farm imploding again! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:02 am

Keep up the pressure chaps, our work is not done. For every Nool, Ponty n Posty, there are others looking to join the self promoting gang.
The culture created on that sty of a forum will not change until it becomes visibly and openly democratic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The farm imploding again!   The farm imploding again! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:07 am

Tringreen wrote:
Keep up the pressure chaps, our work is not done. For every Nool, Ponty n Posty, there are others looking to join the self promoting gang.
The culture created on that sty of a forum will not change until it becomes visibly and openly democratic.

Now you see *that*, I agree with! clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The farm imploding again!   The farm imploding again! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:11 am

I see that on the farm others have also been placed on the naughty step in the past and are now complaining. It seems that Ian liked to press the ban button for far more than just our little "cabal".
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The farm imploding again!   The farm imploding again! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:14 am

GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Now you see *that*, I agree with! clown

I've always seen 'that' Del. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The farm imploding again!   The farm imploding again! Empty

Back to top Go down

The farm imploding again!
Page 1 of 1