GreenWhiteBlack
Han Solos Other Ship
PlymptonPilgrim
Pony Ride
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Meanwhile on the farm....... Empty
PostSubject: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:04 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=76785

More murals, this time porky wants to have one of Fletcher the clueless
jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:07 pm

yeah why not have a mural of a guy that was captain of two relegated sides and one of the worse managers we have ever known. He is determined to make Plymouth Argyle a laughing stock isnt he?

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Wed May 15, 2013 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:12 pm

I just find it comical that the club stands on the brink of eternal obscurity, the potential sucked away for life and yet the talk of the town for our farm yard friends is.........murals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:19 pm

Quote :
Ijn-----Who's mentioned legends? Never been mentioned Damon. Pursey was there, not a legend (yeah he was there because he was your mate and no other reason for it), but we have to bare in mind that we haven't got images of all the legends, and we have a load of murals to create. (then dont do them why cheapen the idea of murals if you cant find "legends" to fill them)

We must also remember that there are differing age groups, and anyone watching Argyle for the last six years, would like to see someone they know up there. (90% of the fanbase didnt like Fletcher at all so how is that catoring for the ages groups why not stick pilgrim pete up instead)

We're also doing a 'reminder' mural of last season, a) As again, it shows the youngies that their 'heros' count and b) As a line in a sand, to remind ourselves 'never again'. (what a pathetic idea that is Ian home park isnt east Belfast its a football club one you and your friends are determined to ruin for others. So if i get this right, you want a mural of Carl Fletcher but you want a remind Mural aswell isnt that kinda an insult to the guy?)

So get legends out of your head, so far we've been lucky, now we're going for 'randoms'. Although we do have a FA Cup Semi Final one on the go. (So i and many others were right they are random players put up that Ian likes and no other "fan" has a say why dont we change the name of the club to Ian Newells personal plaything sponsored by fes/fil or what the feck he wants to call his company these days. So actual legends he has ignored like Leslie, Black, Russell, Jack and Cock are replaced for the likes of Fletcher David Norris and stuart malcolm no doubt)
Back to top Go down
Pony Ride

Pony Ride

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:33 pm

I'd rather see Holloway get a murial than Clueless...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:38 pm

Pony Ride wrote:

Dave Smith i would understand if he had one but clueless is just taking the piss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Pony Ride wrote:

Ahh but its not up to us mere minions to decide that!!!

The fat controller, El Presidente and Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk decide who gets what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:53 pm

So first it was Darren #beenhere5minutesnowalegend Purse now it's the worst manager in the history of PAFC!

Michael Foot on one yet?

Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:28 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I just find it comical that the club stands on the brink of eternal obscurity, the potential sucked away for life and yet the talk of the town for our farm yard friends is.........murals

Standard practice really, let's do something that takes attention away from the REAL issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:37 pm

i dont understand why they cant do stuff from old images !
surely their designer can get it copied and painted properly instead of enlarging the image and printing it.
fukin amateurs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:38 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
surely their designer can get it copied and painted properly instead of enlarging the image and printing it.
fukin amateurs

Their designer is a bit shite though.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:51 pm

Wow. Why don't we have one of Paddy Wilson, Lee Phillips and Peter Swan whilst we're at it?
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:46 pm

I like the way he asks everyone whether he should go up on one, then ignores all feedback, and tells everyone he's getting one regardless.

The day this man has nothing to do with Argyle anymore will be a very good day.

Fletcher on a mural is a complete joke, its got to be up there with the Darren 'ere for 6 months' Purse going up on one and the gold post box for Tom Daley (Massive Argo fan...) who got a bronze medal scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:05 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
fukin amateurs

I explained how to do it in one of the mural threads once and IJN got a strop on and told me he had 'experts' to do this kind of thing.

It's not that hard and would take about two hours max.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Dont know what murals are at home park. But fletch!!!.

How about murals of famous players weve had on loan or signed that have gone on to play in prem league.

Scott sinclair, joe mason, jason puncheon, craig Cathcart for Example.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:19 pm

Ebanks blake, akos busaky, petre halmosi.

Or is that rubbing it in our own faces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:54 pm

A mural for clueless? nool keeps on proving what a world class prick he is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Earl Jean so I can chain myself to it in a dirty protest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:25 pm

I just wondered what everyone thinks about me having a mural of all the owners I was right behind and wouldn't hear a bad word against them and their lovely family.

You don't want a stapleton mural? Tough shit they're my crayons so you can all feck off.

But you asked Ian. Right your'e banned and you have to pay for buses in future while everyone else goes free.

Any other opposition?

Good lets get on with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:30 pm

I bet he's itching for someone to suggest he has his own mural Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:42 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Oh don't be silly Postey, I don't deserve a mural for my selfless fund raising and being James' chauffeur. I bet the mods could sticky this thread and hardly anyone would say I deserve one.

Hi I'm a new poster who has read the site for two years now and just had to register to say how an Ian Newell and Chris Webb mural would be most deserved. My silent friends also agree and tell me by sign language at every home game..............

Hi another new recruit here matey and a mural of Ian Newell would be splendid, it really would........

Last edited by Greenjock on Thu May 16, 2013 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Oh don't be silly Postey, I don't deserve a mural for my selfless fund raising and being James' chauffeur. I bet the more could sticky this thread and hardly anyone would say I deserve one.

Hi I'm a new poster who has read the site for two years now and just had to register to say how an Ian Newell and Chris Webb mural would be most deserved. My silent friends also agree and tell me by sign language at every home game..............

Hi another new recruit here matey and a mural of Ian Newell would be splendid, it really would........
its only a genuine "nool original mural" jock if its sponsored by fes lol!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:11 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=76785

More murals, this time porky wants to have one of Fletcher the clueless
jocolor

What the f...

It must be silly season over there,surely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:53 pm

I'd donate towards a mural of Ronnie with a gun.

Meanwhile on the farm....... Black-dude-with-gun-1ia9sph
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:01 am

Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Oh don't be silly Postey, I don't deserve a mural for my selfless fund raising and being James' chauffeur. I bet the more could sticky this thread and hardly anyone would say I deserve one.

lol! til I cried !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile on the farm.......   Meanwhile on the farm....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile on the farm.......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next