shonbo
Tringreen
Elias
Freathy
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Its like syria down on the farm Empty
PostSubject: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:59 pm

You got nool webb posturd and divvy briangreen, stamping down on any dissent from xtwat and a few other fearless sheep risking a ban from the fat controller's gang of control freaks, any slagging off of the crap brent sheds, or the great leader himself and the regime's tanks roll straight in ,long live free speech eh boys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:08 pm

They've gotta earn those AAA passes and car park spots somehow!

If Nool can be seen to defend his masters honour online then he's sorted!

Now all Nool has to do is wipe Harry's arse for him every saturday and he's got the top spot at the dinner table to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:16 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
You got nool webb posturd and divvy briangreen, stamping down on any dissent from xtwat and a few other fearless sheep risking a ban from the fat controller's gang of control freaks, any slagging off of the crap brent sheds, or the great leader himself and the regime's tanks roll straight in ,long live free speech eh boys!

Take it you wont be joining nool and ghoul at the Preston Aviva fest then 68????? lol!

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Sam Jones got called Freathy's love child by Newell lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:21 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

Take it you wont be joining nool and ghoul at the Preston Aviva fest then 68????? lol!

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
No chance punchie, who the fvck would want to hang around with those chimps.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Sam Jones got called Freathy's love child by Newell lol!

I demand a paternaty test!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Why is Ian Newell in the directors box again if he is a "proper fan" - surely he'll be there in the DEMPORT beating a drum. Pathetic and double standards...

I was going to PM him about it but I can't as he's decided not to receive PMs from me. That says a lot. I have many from him pirat

Its like syria down on the farm 9ibtys
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:42 pm

well, if we lose the 1st home game then it will really go off !

i can take losing to birmingham 5 nil they are a vastly superior club (they shouldnt be but they are im afraid to say) but NEVER yeovil.
don think we have finished above them since 1988 ? or 1992 maybe ?

there are always going to be double standards struggle on the pitch again and that drecotrs box is gonna be pretty full of the 'entourage' im sure.

too many just grateful to have a club im afraid ...................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:45 pm

I've had enough of pasoti... what a waste of time. It's just back slapping bollocks*

*imagine that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:54 pm

If you really want to p#ss Newell off just post up a few of the PM's he's sent you Laughing

That'll get you banned faster than you can say deepthroat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:58 pm

It's not Newell that is the bad guy... you heard it here first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:59 pm

hairy j wrote:

He's a patsy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:59 pm

hairy j wrote:
hairy j wrote:

He's a patsy.

I meant pasty.
Back to top Go down

There's a very strong undercurrent of discontent on Pasoti,despite all the cleansing that goes on.The Mods are doing their damnest to put a positive spin on everything but the sheep,goats,horses and chickens are starting to get restless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:03 pm

oddball wrote:
There's a very strong undercurrent of discontent on Pasoti,despite all the cleansing that goes on.The Mods are doing their damnest to put a positive spin on everything but the sheep,goats,horses and chickens are starting to get restless.

i don't agree.

Pasoti is revolting.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:37 pm

hairy j wrote:
oddball wrote:

i don't agree.

Pasoti is revolting.

Bye bye hairy j

Quote.......

"some of the animals remembered--or thought they remembered--that the Sixth Commandment decreed 'No animal shall kill any other animal.' And though no one cared to mention it in the hearing of the pigs or the dogs, it was felt that the killings which had taken place did not square with this."
- George Orwell, Animal Farm, Ch. 8

"It had become usual to give Napoleon the credit for every successful achievement and every stroke of good fortune. You would often hear one hen remark to another, 'Under the guidance of our Leader, Comrade Napoleon, I have laid five eggs in six days'; or two cows, enjoying a drink at the pool, would exclaim, 'Thanks to the leadership of Comrade Napoleon, how excellent this water tastes!'"

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"
- George Orwell, Animal Farm, Ch. 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Tringreen wrote:
hairy j wrote:
oddball wrote:

i don't agree.

Pasoti is revolting.

Bye bye hairy j

Quote.......

"some of the animals remembered--or thought they remembered--that the Sixth Commandment decreed 'No animal shall kill any other animal.' And though no one cared to mention it in the hearing of the pigs or the dogs, it was felt that the killings which had taken place did not square with this."

"It had become usual to give Napoleon the credit for every successful achievement and every stroke of good fortune. You would often hear one hen remark to another, 'Under the guidance of our Leader, Comrade Napoleon, I have laid five eggs in six days'; or two cows, enjoying a drink at the pool, would exclaim, 'Thanks to the leadership of Comrade Napoleon, how excellent this water tastes!'"

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

I'll get banned rather than throw the towel in.

I'll never agree with you either Tringy... you are a bona fide but job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:49 pm

The Pasoti dictators have learnt nothing from the past. They are doing the same thing now that they were doing during the reign of Stapes. And Webb seems to think its OK to moan about the players in the pub but not on the internet. Are you only allowed to give praise on messageboards and pretend everything is alright?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:50 pm

hairy j wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
hairy j wrote:
oddball wrote:

i don't agree.

Pasoti is revolting.

Bye bye hairy j

Quote.......

I'll get banned rather than throw the towel in.

I'll never agree with you either Tringy... you are a bona fide but job.

Then you'll never see the light. Shut up and obey the pigs pig

ps you might just have saved your bacon, have a go at Rickler and all will be forgiven Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Don't forget though...........

"What did you do while we were saving the club"

"We should be grateful we have a club atall"

The honeymoon period is well and truly over, Brent is a banker and is only interested in making a profit, if that means spending feck all then that's what he will do.

The man has never been interested in football before, he didn't suddenly look at Home Park and think wow I love football now. He saw £ signs and that's it. Looking into his eyes or meeting his family means nothing, the man only cares about making as much money as he can.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:57 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
The Pasoti dictators have learnt nothing from the past. They are doing the same thing now that they were doing during the reign of Stapes. And Webb seems to think its OK to moan about the players in the pub but not on the internet. Are you only allowed to give praise on messageboards and pretend everything is alright?

The last few years is proof enough to suggest that fans with differing opinions are worth listening too not silencing. Pasoti should be a fans forum not a club platform.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Well there appears to be a few breaking out...
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=70021
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:23 pm

I really hope it doesn't come to this but if (more likely when) we are rooted firmly to the bottom of L2 this season I hope the sound of "WE WANT BRENT OUT!!!!" is ringing in the specky bankers ears after every home match. Argyle fans need to get angry!!

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Freathy wrote:
I really hope it doesn't come to this but if (more likely when) we are rooted firmly to the bottom of L2 this season I hope the sound of "WE WANT BRENT OUT!!!!" is ringing in the specky bankers ears after every home match. Argyle fans need to get angry!!

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never happen but i under stand your point, you got shouted down when you dare to speak out against staplewallet and luggy by blind few from whom some still refuse to see the damage blindly following lost causes did to the club.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Shane harris sums it up for me how pasoti works these days

An interesting trend on here these days are the positive counter posts by Ian, Postey and Chris.

Like waiting for a bus you know one will be along any minute.

All entitled to our opinion and all that unless it is negative of course
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm Empty

Back to top Go down

Its like syria down on the farm
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next