Warny
Chemical Ali
SirCumfrance
coathypafc
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Short list being drawn up  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short list being drawn up    Short list being drawn up  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Keeping us up this season shouldn't be too difficult for an experienced manager, it's what happens next I'm more interested in.

We're pretty much in the same boat we were when Sturrock first came to the club, but what he did was miraculous and I can't see it happening again so quickly. So realistically with our gates the new guy, provided he does keep us up that is, should be clearing out the dead wood and getting in his own players next season.

He should be able to challenge next season, which when compared to Fletcher would be such a relief. The play offs would be brilliant, but maybe a year too soon. As long as there is a noticeable change in the players attitude, i.e. not playing for a draw and possibly pinching a win, and we are at least in with a shout of the play offs, then most fans would welcome this after the last five years.

The gates would increase as soon as we start to win a few games and then the following season we should be capable of waving goodbye to this shitpit of a league.

That's my take on it anyway. Oh and we'll have a shiny new grandstand with a decent bar as well.

The grandstand will never happen.
20 years from now we will be saying the same thing, as long as Brent has the planning permission for roads development and the plum deal for the life centre building a grandstand is the least of his worries, maybe in 30 years time they will finish the 4th side of the ground to make it an identical 16,000 seater BOWL.
The height of our ambition
Brent out
wake me up when this nightmare is over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Short list being drawn up    Short list being drawn up  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:07 am

It will punchy, and there will be a Newells bar. Pasoti will hold a poll to name it and Newells will neat tynans and mariners by miles.

I can imagine the fat tw@t lording it up behind the bar, all decked out with signed shirts and photos of him with the chuckle brothers.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Short list being drawn up    Short list being drawn up  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:38 am

Will there be a hogroast franchise? Maybe that could be named in his honour?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short list being drawn up    Short list being drawn up  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Short list being drawn up
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3