Highwayman
mouldyoldgoat
Sir Francis Drake
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Has Cerbera just deleted his account
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:48 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Has Cerbera just deleted his account

Yes.

But we've had quite a number of people registering recently, possibly due to Fletch?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:56 pm

Tringreen wrote:

If you are referring to my good self in the last paragraph young man, I view an open Pasoti as a precursor to greater online unity, a sort of Berlin Wall moment. An end of thought control and above all, self promotion.
Spurious bannings as a tool for thought control , a thing of the past.
Cerbs' main thrust as a self styled supermod on here was to control personal attacks on the likes of Nool n Webb. He had his supporters in the mod room and by high profile posters on the boards. A glance through the boards today would have sent him into a hissy fit !
Pasoti is the oldest and largest Argyle forum and it needs to be open and democratic if it is to have any credibility. The way it has been controlled and used by certain individuals in recent years is part of the problem at the club and all decent people should now be able to see it for what it has become.
Those who delete their accounts here on a supposed point of principle, are IMO often, not always, trying to force change or control through a desired reaction from others. Accede to their protest and the slippery slope toward thought control begins again.
I don't think we'll get an open PASOTI for some time whilst certain characters are involved, so I think we should concentrate on ensuring we've an open ATD. The reason the Wall fell wasn't merely because of what was happening in the East, but how much better things were in the West.

And it wasn't aimed at you specifically, no...but while you're here, at least the avatar isn't of you getting sun-burnt whilst I huddle next to my radiator in me hoodie and slips.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
ATD is nothing like as interesting or as much fun without you. Why not come back and just ignore the twatty ones?
Yeah, I agree.

Although I wouldn't expect they'd simply respond to a thread like this (they'll have their reasons as to why they left which will probably not disappear just because of this), I'd like to think that in time they'll return.

Penz = A special way with words and a good eye for sniffing out contradictions. One of the few on das unternet who can actually sway my pre-held opinions.
Andy = Obviously gets on Newell's goat. Instrumental in ATD evolving from me and my dawgs to a genuine alternative to Tony.
Peggy = Mundane and books. Nuff said. Probs not a witch in spite of the fury she seems to attract from some of the simpler villagers even on here.

Combined = A sensible voice amongst plenty of hysteria, a better level of debate with people capable of thought, and, well...an apoplectic Ian Newell. I know that shouldn't be the raison d'etre for the existence of ATD, but it shorely means as an open discussion board we're doing something right.

Some won't agree ('go post on Cerbs site'), but they seem to be the type who are still bothered about not being able to post on PASOTI. I mean, really.

If you are referring to my good self in the last paragraph young man, I view an open Pasoti as a precursor to greater online unity, a sort of Berlin Wall moment. An end of thought control and above all, self promotion.
Cerbs' main thrust as a self styled supermod on here was to control personal attacks on the likes of Nool n Webb. He had his supporters in the mod room and by high profile posters on the boards. A glance through the boards today would have sent him into a hissy fit !
Pasoti is the oldest and largest Argyle forum and it needs to be open and democratic if it is to have any credibility. The way it has been controlled and used by certain individuals in recent years is part of the problem at the club and all decent people should now be able to see it for what it has become.
Those who delete their accounts here on a supposed point of principle, are IMO often, not always, trying to force change or control through a desired reaction from others. Accede to their protest and the slippery slope toward thought control begins again.

Mostly Tring, you talk a ton of paranoid bollox. lol!

This is how I see it..

Rickler has a thing for anyone that has met Newell, I know, I have that tee shirt. He also has a thing for Peggy and Andy because they told him to take a run on pasoti years ago. He seems only to survive to see Newell in a nut house...my guess is that's where they will both end up!

PunchDrunk has a thing for Cerbs because Cerbs banned him for posting racist crap that we all knew was intended to cause friction for Peggy and, PD also has "things" for Andy and Peggy because they told him to take a run on pasoti years ago as well as Rickler. His only comments regarding anything PAFC related is that he wants to see pasoti shut down!

You Tring, have a thing for Cerbs because he thought you talked crap and he told you so on a great many occasions and God knows how you hate to be told that you talk crap! You also have a thing for Andy and Peggy because they also told you to take a hike on pasoti years ago. Still, I expected ATD's very own Mystic Smeg predicted all that because that’s about the full content of anything you post.

The three of you have a "thing" for anyone that has met Peggy, Andy, Cerbs or Newell and you have decided to create your imaginary cabal in which you have also placed Knecht because he has also called a few cards on occasion and of course, me for supporting those you don't like very much.

Now as much as I can sympathize with you wanting to see a bully brought to his knees, I don't like to see you do it by using others as your paranoid pawns so I will counter the crap when you post it.

Now I have to admit that in a few instances since that Cerbs hasn't done himself any fevers but the fact that he could have brought all the ATD cards tumbling down but didn't says it all really and, many of the things said since have been said to annoy the shit out of you Tring, and it works a treat, you fall for it every time, if you knew that you were having the pish taken out of you behind your back you may not bite so often!

As I have said to you before, try to forget the past, I know it’s not easy for you but the three of you need to move on. Try to post something that is constructive, at least Rickler is up-to-date with the club affairs, you and Punch could learn from this. Try not to allow your paranoia to cause friction among those with a common cause, and, above all, be nice to people and stop feeding trolls unless you wish to be classed as one. Everyone has a niggle with everyone else on these forums, most of us live with it and forget it, I suggest the three of you attempt the same behaviour or the three of you will end up being isolated, one way or another.

I would like to see Cerbs posting more, Peggy and Andy to return as well as PAFCinEurope and Penz taking up the cause. They are missed on ATD and the club needs these characters at the moment and it outstrips considerably the personal grudges that you three seem so obviously to have.

I thank you clown
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:18 pm

GOB wrote:

This is how I see it..

Rickler has a thing for anyone that has met Newell, I know, I have that tee shirt. He also has a thing for Peggy and Andy because they told him to take a run on pasoti years ago. He seems only to survive to see Newell in a nut house...my guess is that's where they will both end up!

PunchDrunk has a thing for Cerbs because Cerbs banned him for posting racist crap that we all knew was intended to cause friction for Peggy and, PD also has "things" for Andy and Peggy because they told him to take a run on pasoti years ago as well as Rickler. His only comments regarding anything PAFC related is that he wants to see pasoti shut down!

You Tring, have a thing for Cerbs because he thought you talked crap and he told you so on a great many occasions and God knows how you hate to be told that you talk crap! You also have a thing for Andy and Peggy because they also told you to take a hike on pasoti years ago. Still, I expected ATD's very own Mystic Smeg predicted all that because that’s about the full content of anything you post.

The three of you have a "thing" for anyone that has met Peggy, Andy, Cerbs or Newell and you have decided to create your imaginary cabal in which you have also placed Knecht because he has also called a few cards on occasion and of course, me for supporting those you don't like very much.

Now as much as I can sympathize with you wanting to see a bully brought to his knees, I don't like to see you do it by using others as your paranoid pawns so I will counter the crap when you post it.

Now I have to admit that in a few instances since that Cerbs hasn't done himself any fevers but the fact that he could have brought all the ATD cards tumbling down but didn't says it all really and, many of the things said since have been said to annoy the shit out of you Tring, and it works a treat, you fall for it every time, if you knew that you were having the pish taken out of you behind your back you may not bite so often!

As I have said to you before, try to forget the past, I know it’s not easy for you but the three of you need to move on. Try to post something that is constructive, at least Rickler is up-to-date with the club affairs, you and Punch could learn from this. Try not to allow your paranoia to cause friction among those with a common cause, and, above all, be nice to people and stop feeding trolls unless you wish to be classed as one. Everyone has a niggle with everyone else on these forums, most of us live with it and forget it, I suggest the three of you attempt the same behaviour or the three of you will end up being isolated, one way or another.

I would like to see Cerbs posting more, Peggy and Andy to return as well as PAFCinEurope and Penz taking up the cause. They are missed on ATD and the club needs these characters at the moment and it outstrips considerably the personal grudges that you three seem so obviously to have.

I thank you clown

I imagined that Gob had everyone gathered in a room and read the post in the voice of Columbo. Try it!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
GOB wrote:

This is how I see it..

I thank you clown

I imagined that Gob had everyone gathered in a room and read the post in the voice of Columbo. Try it!

ROFL Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
GOB wrote:

This is how I see it..

I thank you clown

lol!

I did, and I was wearing stockings lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
ATD is nothing like as interesting or as much fun without you. Why not come back and just ignore the twatty ones?

A little hurt you didnt name me but i'll forgive you Wink

thankyou for the welcome back posts but im not postcode i dont revel in them like he does. I would never fit in over at pasoti due too having my own opinion.

I still maintain my stance towards noseyparker and the reasons behind me flouncing off, apologises to the mods, happy new year everyone, do come back the other three

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Welcome back angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:28 pm

The speech sounds more Cracker than Columbo. Albeit quite accurate......
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:51 pm

I see we have a few new posters signing up, let them come and hear the truth about Harry and his puppets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:00 pm

Yes but they will all have to go through the "Bunney" phase first though Tgwu. It wouldn't be a welcome to a newbie if they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Oh I forgot that, Tring will be on their case in the morning bounce
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Yes but they will all have to go through the "Bunney" phase first though Tgwu. It wouldn't be a welcome to a newbie if they didn't.

Hopefully it won't happen.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:27 pm

How does that saying go....... "Abandon hope all ye who enter here". Something about the gateway to Hell I believe and probably a tad appropriate.

Right come on which one of you newbies is a rabbit then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:32 pm

i am
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:35 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
SFD! Thats no way to talk about the mods! Very Happy

Is your avatar real Mouldy? If it is that is more awesome than Hairy J.

Yes it is real and very tasty! Sister in law made it for my 50th. I also got an Argyle gnome as a present!

I've got three of those damn gnomes.........my son bought me one two or three Christmas's ago......came broken........I had three before I got one complete.......wrapping them up proper might of helped......but Argyle weren't into doing anything right by then.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 Slough11

Like this one?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:58 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 Slough11

Like this one?

I wondered where knecht had got to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:13 am

I tried hiding one gnome in my sons garden.....but unfortunately it found it's way back again.

I think it was slightly different in design to yours jock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:38 am

Not mine ZYPH, Mouldy's.

The only thing I do in the garden is steal next doors WiFi signal so I can view Pasoti as my ip address is banned Razz
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:09 am

GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Yeah, I agree.

Although I wouldn't expect they'd simply respond to a thread like this (they'll have their reasons as to why they left which will probably not disappear just because of this), I'd like to think that in time they'll return.

Penz = A special way with words and a good eye for sniffing out contradictions. One of the few on das unternet who can actually sway my pre-held opinions.
Andy = Obviously gets on Newell's goat. Instrumental in ATD evolving from me and my dawgs to a genuine alternative to Tony.
Peggy = Mundane and books. Nuff said. Probs not a witch in spite of the fury she seems to attract from some of the simpler villagers even on here.

Combined = A sensible voice amongst plenty of hysteria, a better level of debate with people capable of thought, and, well...an apoplectic Ian Newell. I know that shouldn't be the raison d'etre for the existence of ATD, but it shorely means as an open discussion board we're doing something right.

Some won't agree ('go post on Cerbs site'), but they seem to be the type who are still bothered about not being able to post on PASOTI. I mean, really.

This is how I see it..

I thank you clown

There is so much nonsense in there that I don't know where to start and as I am using an ipad for the first time I won't bother trying. Just one question.........how exactly could the fevered Cerbs have brought the whole deck of cards ,whatever that is meant to mean, tumbling down ? And as far as him annoying me lol!
Just for the record, I don't see much difference between my posts and those of many others,yourself included.
Or is this forum not dominated by the activities of the likes of Nool and his gang these days?
I think you are the one suffering from some sort of site identity paranoia. Pots n kettles, my dear old thing.
Why don't you run off with your mates and show us all what an Argyle forum should be like , as was the original plan with supermod Cerbera? Rolling Eyes The mind boggles as to the membership requirements and definitely no democracy as Cerbs has already made that quite clear. What on earth would be 'allowed topics of conversation'? Cerbs' new self proclaimed hero, Newell, will be co owner or president no doubt, so what would you guys talk about ............ Big cars, small men and personality disorders ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:25 am

So most people want them back but Tringy thinks Cerbs is controlling them? Is Cerbs just the tip of the iceberg or is he the huge mass of ice underneath the frozen cherry tree cabal with the other three being on top? I am slightly confused, are they a gang, the gang of four? The gang of three maybe as Cerbs has just deleted his account, oh hang on they all have, bloody hell they are probably all in the Cherry Tree right now plotting your downfall Tring, better phone easy jet right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:32 am

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Yeah, I agree.

This is how I see it..

I thank you clown

There is so much nonsense in there that I don't know where to start and as I am using an ipad for the first time I won't bother trying. Just one question.........how exactly could the fevered Cerbs have brought the whole deck of cards ,whatever that is meant to mean, tumbling down ? And as far as him annoying me lol!
Just for the record, I don't see much difference between my posts and those of many others,yourself included.
Or is this forum not dominated by the activities of the likes of Nool and his gang these days?
I think you are the one suffering from some sort of site identity paranoia. Pots n kettles, my dear old thing.
Why don't you run off with your mates and show us all what an Argyle forum should be like , as was the original plan with supermod Cerbera? Rolling Eyes The mind boggles as to the membership requirements and definitely no democracy as Cerbs has already made that quite clear. What on earth would be 'allowed topics of conversation'? Cerbs' new self proclaimed hero, Newell, will be co owner or president no doubt, so what would you guys talk about ............ Big cars, small men and personality disorders ?

I know there's a few that you would like to see "run off" Tring but it won't be happening, I'm to strong a character for you to manipulate like that and ATD never did belong to you and it still doesn't. You may like to think that you call the shots Tring but you don't and you never will...not over me at least.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:54 am

I'm just me dear boy. I just want to be left in peace to expose control freaks in the 'Argyle World', old and emerging.

I have no ambition, no need to be loved or to be part of any group and gain recognition, online or at the club itself. No desire to silence others. I can take as well as give.

I'll just continue with my 'bear baiting' if you don't mind. It does seem to be a popular avenue of thought on here these days. Apologies if that is not mundane enough for some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next