shonbo
Highwayman
mouldyoldgoat
Sir Francis Drake
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:40 am

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Gob i for one am always interested what tring has to say, yes the old boys slightly bonkers but he's been proved right about the fvckwits who have dropped the club to the bottom of the fourth division, tring jock rickler punchie freathy czarcs angry they are what seperate this site from the happy clappy nobbers farm, not the self important cerbs peggy and co.

Yeah I know mate but I'm in that kinda mood to annoy fekkers that annoy me clown

Serious for a minute though, why can't ATD be a site for both factions? Cunters, where I would place myself even though Rickler and Tring don't agree and, happy clappy's?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:45 am

GOB wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Gob i for one am always interested what tring has to say, yes the old boys slightly bonkers but he's been proved right about the fvckwits who have dropped the club to the bottom of the fourth division, tring jock rickler punchie freathy czarcs angry they are what seperate this site from the happy clappy nobbers farm, not the self important cerbs peggy and co.

Yeah I know mate but I'm in that kinda mood to annoy fekkers that annoy me clown

Serious for a minute though, why can't ATD be a site for both factions? Cunters, where I would place myself even though Rickler and Tring don't agree and, happy clappy's?
No one has ever been stopped from posting anything, if the happy clappy posts never get anywhere thats because no ones interested, not because they cant post the filth lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:53 am

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
GOB wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

No one has ever been stopped from posting anything, if the happy clappy posts never get anywhere thats because no ones interested, not because they cant post the filth lol!

Is it though, or is it because they are hounded in the same ways that some on pasoti do with Tring telling anyone that doesn't agree with him to "do one" or "Fek off ro "start your own site""? - It's been interesting fun though but I think it has highlighted a few characters. I don't think that ATD will ever be taken seriously and neither should it, but if you feel like telling someone to "fork off" then it's a great place to do it lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:00 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Slightly bonkers aren't we all? and yes I am always interested in what Tring has to say because usually he is right.

The mix of people who post on this site makes it what it is no one is going to get along with every one it's not possible.

So if you don't agree with me you can do one and fork orf (that's a joke by the way)
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:19 pm

Happy Daze wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Slightly bonkers aren't we all? and yes I am always interested in what Tring has to say because usually he is right.

The mix of people who post on this site makes it what it is no one is going to get along with every one it's not possible.

So if you don't agree with me you can do one and fork orf (that's a joke by the way)

Summed up pretty much perfectly Grumps.

If a site has fair moderation, only the posters can shape the way a site evolves. If people don't like something or are in the midst of heated debate that's not going their way, just sign off and chillax for a week or so. Don't give yourself high blood pressure.

Unless you're pretty sure you never want to contribute again, flouncing, for whatever reason, does smack of 'stamp your feet when you don't get your own way' syndrome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:31 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Happy Daze wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Summed up pretty much perfectly Grumps.

If a site has fair moderation, only the posters can shape the way a site evolves. If people don't like something or are in the midst of heated debate that's not going their way, just sign off and chillax for a week or so. Don't give yourself high blood pressure.

Unless you're pretty sure you never want to contribute again, flouncing, for whatever reason, does smack of 'stamp your feet when you don't get your own way' syndrome.

Yup I would agree with that as well, we are all as Newell would describe us as freaks and fruit-loops, just like the rest of humanity.

Not a lot can change on here, the insults and accusations will keep flying, Tring and PD will continue to talk bollox (apart from they say "I Told you so"), Rickler will only pop up when it's about Newell, Peggy, Andy, Cerbs or me and one or two of us will counter that, there will be a few huffs and puffs from the mods and the world still goes around. The only important thing really is that we have a laugh while we do it, I do.

So on that note, fek ya! clown
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Love ATD I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:07 pm

I said it last year I'd love to have a day at taunton watch the cricket. Nice sunny day with cider flowing. We might even bump into Jameson there and continue the online abuse of him offline cheers
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfmMylMp74A

Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:01 am

i dont know about a day at the races jock ,with fellow atders,think it may end in tears,the cider flowing in the summer sunshine,certain posters trying to get tring in the corner for a snog and even a couple of scumers dressed as ladys,,na lets stick to internet bullieing,,much more fun and in reality a lot safer Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:34 am

tcm wrote:
i dont know about a day at the races jock ,with fellow atders,think it may end in tears,the cider flowing in the summer sunshine,certain posters trying to get tring in the corner for a snog and even a couple of scumers dressed as ladys,,na lets stick to internet bullieing,,much more fun and in reality a lot safer Very Happy

We were on about cricket Mike, but a day at the races would be another option. You could be our gofer, putting on our bets while we sip champagne Very Happy

You and Tring could get on better than you think. Tring could give you his address in Cyprus and if you feel like a week in the sun when he's in the UK, you could do a house swap and stay in his villa with it's pool and barbecue area and you can give him the location of your tree house in Ipplepen where he can live for a week foraging for nuts and setting squirrel traps.

I can just picture Tring in his fox fur loin cloth chasing badgers with your bow and arrow while you host a swingers dinner party in a kimono around the pool..

I'll get working on the invitations shall I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:51 am

Greenjock wrote:
tcm wrote:

We were on about cricket Mike, but a day at the races would be another option. You could be our gofer, putting on our bets while we sip champagne Very Happy

You and Tring could get on better than you think. Tring could give you his address in Cyprus and if you feel like a week in the sun when he's in the UK, you could do a house swap and stay in his villa with it's pool and barbecue area and you can give him the location of your tree house in Ipplepen where he can live for a week foraging for nuts and setting squirrel traps.

I can just picture Tring in his fox fur loin cloth chasing badgers with your bow and arrow while you host a swingers dinner party in a kimono around the pool..

lol!

Jock at his best!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:29 am

If only I did have a villa with a pool, host lavish parties and generally live the dream Rolling Eyes

I suspect that he who misses his fwends, has told others that I do................... so it must be true ! lol!

ps Off for lunch with weal fwends soon..........toodlepip ! Wink
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:44 am

yeah lets run with this one jock Very Happy by the way iam in newton armpit now,trying to blend in so looking for a second hand shell suit,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:28 am

tcm wrote:
yeah lets run with this one jock Very Happy by the way iam in newton armpit now,trying to blend in so looking for a second hand shell suit,

Steady on old chap you don't want to make yourself look silly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:33 am

I remember seeing Newell in a shell suit, funny as fek seeing a middle aged bloke all wrapped up and looking like a giant Easter egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:16 pm

GOB wrote:
I remember seeing Newell in a shell suit, funny as fek seeing a middle aged bloke all wrapped up and looking like a giant Easter egg.

Was it on Jeremy Kyle? "I am addicted to online forums and pretend to be my children"
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Greenjock wrote:
tcm wrote:

I can just imagine the bow and arrow to be one of those kiddies plastic ones with the rubber sucker on the end of the arrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:33 pm

GOB wrote:
I can picture him in a "onesy" passing over his fee for 20 minutes, just as the flashing lights and sirens appear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz   Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Andy Symons, Peggy and Penz
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5