Moist_Von_Lipwig
Dougie
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Warny

Warny

The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:30 pm

I am truly honoured by the insight of Oliver Hardy/Lou Costello/Ernie Wise. Brent's bottom lip trembled after a draw with Oxford, my god he must be more passionate then me! I am nothing in this man's presence. I would genuinely like to get to know what Brent is really like. However the only info I get is either second hand patronising or all out "he's better then your average supporter Boo-boo." Plus I'm just not in the right circles, I can't get close enough because I have to buy my extortionately priced ticket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:09 pm

I seem to have missed the bit where he said that Brent has said that all the development will benefit PAFC and not Brent's pension fund. Stapletons view was always that the grandstand needed developing because the non match day income was needed to compete these days ala Norwich City, which as we all know is run by superfan/old soak Delia Smith. Norwich fans turn up in droves, they sell all their tickets before the season starts, did she do this by getting some fat freeloader to tell us how dedicated she was? Did she fook, she did it by actually putting a lot of her own money in, having belief, being professional and appointing the right people. Ian Newell is not the right people, nor is DeLar or any of the other yes men that have heard "facts" from the dodgiest man on the Internet, actions speak louder than words, asset stripping will be seen as what it is, feckin idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:15 pm

That's feckin hilarious. Fat prick hasn't quite got the support he thought he had on Pasoti anymore, save a couple of total bellends licking his ass.

Notice how he lets his mask slip if challenged over Brent?

And Rottweiler? feckin fat slug more like.

And yea man that cannot be real because the Newell files was all a fake put together by freaks and weirdos on here lol. Hundreds of pages of faked documents, photos of Newells wife in a bikini which made Hooper jizz in his y fronts.

It's all bullshit and jiggery pokery eh fatty? You never tried to blackmail the club not to go ahead with the q and a by saying how upset all the co-owners would be, including fatty himself contrary to what he claims now, and what a powerful site Pasoti is and how it saved the club?

Oh Newell, you and Webb really do deserve each other. Maybe you could answer babas questions about the redundancies which Webb conveniently keeps forgetting about, seeing as you feel the need to put everyone straight about everything else #justanotherfan
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:16 pm

I find myself becoming more and more amazed over how totally unprofessional this club has become. Webb and Newell 'representing' the club at Accrington demonstrates just how far we have fallen

Jimmy's bottom lip trembled when we drew with Oxford? I despair, I really do.

If I wasn't spluttering so much, I'd be indignant.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Apart from his "honest look", "hypnotic eyes" etc, is Brent any different to Stapleton and his M7 cronies?

Brent is a businessman and is looking to make money, why can't they just be honest and transparent and not dress Brenty up as a green blooded argyle fan, when all he wants is Brent Towers built and will depart shortly after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Apart from the odd ass licker Ian isn't getting much support. If his arrogance permitted he might have realised that people are not quite as stupid as he believes them to be. I suggest he takes on board Smiffy's advice like he said he would, we all know though that he can't.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:50 pm

GOB wrote:
Apart from the odd ass licker Ian isn't getting much support. If his arrogance permitted he might have realised that people are not quite as stupid as he believes them to be. I suggest he takes on board Smiffy's advice like he said he would, we all know though that he can't.

He'll be getting the white feathers ready as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:53 pm

After reading IJN's and Graham Clark's posts on the other site, Mr Brent must surely be thinking he made the wrong choice when choosing a chauffeur.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:10 pm

I doubt it Dingle. I'm sure, at least tacitly, the reason messages are endorsed from on high. The proof on the pudding will be if Newells calling out of and swearing at certain fans results in him having his enlarged seat in the directors box withdrawn.

Barely heard a word from him as we witnessed inept after inept display and we plummeted down the League save for the odd tweet. Barely heard anything from him as Fletchers tactical un-nous resulted in goals gifted and gifted again from free kicks (perhaps that what he talked to James about - certainly no Pasoti rants for the plebs then)

If we didn't have the M7 to compare hem with James Brent has thus far managed to put together the worse Board the club has seen, employed just about the worse manager the club has ever seen, produced an object lesson in how not to recruit a DOF or two and players that have produced some of the worse football ever seen at Home Park, live on national TV or at away grounds around the country.

But hey he's not in it for the land development so thank goodness he's in it just for the football. Just think how bad things were if he wasn't interested in the beautiful game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Read his latest outburst, the guy has really lost the plot lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Nobber is quality, slagging off all the disbelievers how dare they moan about Lord Brent the Builder, its thanks to the great man and carl we have reached the dizzy heights of twenty first in the fourth division,all those who dont love his lordship are trolls and must be banished from the farm pig
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:33 pm

GOB wrote:

It appears to me then that brent condones the abusing of fans by a club official (as that's what IJN appears to be) on a discussion forum just becuase they disagree with the way the club is being (attrociously) 'run'.

PAFC has hit rock bottom. Time to pull the plug and start the club again in the lower reaches of non-league.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Freathy wrote:
GOB wrote:

It appears to me then that brent condones the abusing of fans by a club official (as that's what IJN appears to be) on a discussion forum just becuase they disagree with the way the club is being (attrociously) 'run'.

PAFC has hit rock bottom. Time to pull the plug and start the club again in the lower reaches of non-league.

It seems that one of his board members is also allowed to attack fans (although I do not know if JB is aware of the underhand tactics of one of his board members?) on websites, so why not the super fans Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Freathy wrote:
GOB wrote:

Freathy YOU will not be offered the spare seat next to lord jams, when nobber takes his Lada to port vale Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Hooper the pooper snooper has joined the rat fest now. This is better entertainment than any am-dram production now the drama queens are entering the debate, it's only time before Webb makes an appearance lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Oh no he won't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:44 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
It was the bottom lip bit that made me laugh the most! Very Happy

Reminds me of that scene from Blackadder goes forth
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Quote :
but I am a fan who by luck, has found himself close to the people at the top

Stopped reading the thread after this bit. 'Luck' eh
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:52 pm

Managed to read one and a bit pages before the waves of nausea got to me.

This comment by the Nool stayed in the memory...............

'It's the bile and bitterness that is so utterly depressing when you know the man is a good man with a very good moral compass.''\

What the hell would Nool know about a moral compass ? ! With him it's 'me me me ! , silencing dissent,fake accounts, and get orf moi faaaaaaaaaarm !'

The bloke is a self promoting bully, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:53 pm

What an ass this ign is does he really think that by writing that load of crap he will stop people questioning JB's commitment to the club, will it bollocks if anything it makes me feel even more that there is something very wrong with the set up at hp, I have my fingers crossed that this guy Sexstone can at least keep a grip on reality and steer the club in the right direction away from the poodles currently infesting Argyle.

I think the op made a spelling mistake in the title of this thread clown
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Poxy?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Suprised Hooper isn't reporting him for bringing the club into disrepute. You can't get most closer to the club than Brent's chauffeur, prawn sandwich tester and Directors box occupant.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:58 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
It was the bottom lip bit that made me laugh the most! Very Happy

Reminds me of that scene from Blackadder goes forth

Lt George: "Permission for lip to wobble, sir?"
General Melchett: "Permission granted."

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Why is xisle calling him 'Nai'?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:01 pm

IJN wrote:
'Personal abuse'???

The likes of you live on it and off it.

You give nothing to this site, you are a parasite to all Argyle fans, nothing positive, EVER, you just snipe away, ensuring that Argyle fans everywhere just dismiss Pasoti as full of loonies.

There are people that contribute to every side of the debate, and there are those that troll, and you mate, and a fully fledged member of that group of people.

You don't have to be a happy clappy, green tint, brown tint or whatever, to know the crap we have been through, what we are going through, but pond life like you, that actually thrive off bad news, pee off most human beings.

I've backed off Pasoti for ages (and after this thread dies, intend to again) but how about you taking your miserable carcase and f***ing off where the sun don't shine, somewhere like Grimbsy, that would suit you fine.

Or of course, you could break the habit of a liftime, get out of your nicotine stained bedsit, and attend a Fansfest, sit down with normal fans (you know the sort, they turn up each week, and moan like hell when we lose, and walk around with a stupid broad smile when we win {that's purely from memory by the way}) and enjoy a natter about the good things in life. Fancy it?

The man is mental i'm sure of it!

I guess with the rumours of Jones posting from behind a pseudonym on Pasoti, Newell has decided that gives him carte blanche to carry out attacks like above.

Brent must be so pleased knowing that the man he calls a fwiend can attack his PAYING CUSTOMERS in the way he has.

Newell out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Proxy Associate Director Speaks
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next