Moist_Von_Lipwig
Dougie
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

The Proxy Associate Director Speaks Empty
PostSubject: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:29 pm

The chauffeurs viewpoint

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=73315
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:32 pm

Dougie wrote:
The chauffeurs viewpoint

It just gets worse.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:33 pm

Comedy gold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:37 pm

You can just hear him say those words in a thick arsed accent.

Newell always sucks up to those in charge. Didn't he arse lick Stapleton, Ridsdale etc etc etc...?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:38 pm

[quote="Moist_Von_Lipwig"]
Dougie wrote:
The chauffeurs viewpoint

Just read it funnier than anything on tv over xmas lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Of course he could transfer the car park and other land based activities back into the football club.

The closeness between Brent, The President and IjN is even more clear. Everything that either of the chuckle brother say should be viewed through that eyeglass.

Every time the two of them what to make a point they bring Brent kids into. Just for the record my son used to go to Argyle but doesn't anymore and my girls never were interested. That obviously goes against my Argyle supporting and proves something or maybe nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:42 pm

The Red Star wrote:

Newell always sucks up to those in charge. Didn't he arse lick Stapleton, Ridsdale etc etc etc...?

Arse lick? - He was so deep that their livers were quivering!

How come the disgraced Newell is posting as himself, that's most unusual. He should have continued Deep Throating it with Greenman and with Peter Jones in tow as well.

Last edited by GOB on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:42 pm

I can just see the car journey

"Is that the gear stick Ian or are you just pleased to see me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:45 pm

Wonder what Mr Brent thinks of that little lot, get the feeling something is brewing backstage? Also would like to know what Sextone makes of this strange set up at a league football club. Was it Ceasar that coined the phrase 'I keep my friends close but my enemies closer', really od carry on if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:46 pm

The 'presidents' contemptuous piece yesterday and now this. Is brent purposely trying to split the fans even more? It certainly looks like it.

But! IF Argyle survive as a club one day this nightmare will be over. Brent will be gone and the superfans will have evaporated. One day we may have our club back.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:47 pm

Dougie wrote:

Nice one Dougie.
I bet those 9 hour car journeys just fly by.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:47 pm

To be fair, I bet Brent does talk lots of football to Newell.

Any conversation on Brent's other interests would go right over his fat head.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:48 pm

More concerning than the comedy value is the continuing staggering errors of judgement shown, once again, by James Brent.

8000 budgeted break-even attendance - WTF???
Not appointing a properly experienced manager quick enough
Unqualified/No CEO
Untransparent board
PASB fiasco

For a supposedly clever successful man he really is screwing this one up spectacularly.

Last edited by Mike Searle on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:51 pm

OH.....MY....GOD!!!

lol! jocolor lol! jocolor lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Freathy wrote:
The 'presidents' contemptuous piece yesterday and now this. Is brent purposely trying to split the fans even more? It certainly looks like it.

But! IF Argyle survive as a club one day this nightmare will be over. Brent will be gone and the superfans will have evaporated. One day we may have our club back.

Last edited by GOB on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Dougie wrote:

Nice one Dougie.
I bet those 9 hour car journeys just fly by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:54 pm

The Proxy Associate Director Speaks Look-in-my-eyes
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:04 pm

It was the bottom lip bit that made me laugh the most! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:08 pm

He is so thick!

No wonder Brent has got him under his wing.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:24 pm

More importantly, which route did they take and did they split the petrol costs? Also which services did they stop at? We need all the facts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:30 pm

The Red Star wrote:

Spot on, I challenge anybody to read that twaddle without hearing "The Voice". He's never yet met a Suit he didn't love, my guess is that little firm he works for don't ever let him close a deal for them. Good to see how few of the Avivas have actually chosen to nail their colours to this particular Porky flag pole, they have worked the total arse wipe out just like the rest of us just don't want to be outed as they still frequent the Theatre of Ennuie and are scared of the ageing hoolie and his pack of attack dogs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

Spot on, I challenge anybody to read that twaddle without hearing "The Voice". He's never yet met a Suit he didn't love, my guess is that little firm he works for don't ever let him close a deal for them. Good to see how few of the Avivas have actually chosen to nail their colours to this particular Porky flag pole, they have worked the total arse wipe out just like the rest of us just don't want to be outed as they still frequent the Theatre of Ennuie and are scared of the ageing hoolie and his pack of attack dogs.

There will always be a minority on pasoti that are either Newell himself (we're all aware that pasoti are still allowing multi's as per Peter Jones etc) or acquaintances that have been promised something in return as well as the ones that have weaker characters that feel a comfort when siding with such disturbed characters.

As we all predicted, Newell was unable to keep off the grass, he needed to top up his ego fuel. Those of us that read his Newell Files understand exactly the type of character that he is.

Newell claims to have returned only to defend James Brent. It's interesting that he feels Brent needs such a defense at such a crucial time for the club and also at a time when Webb decides to also start posting once again.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:55 pm

It's about the only transparent thing about Argo these days, the motives of Newell and Webb.

I wonder if Brenty sits in the front as per the pecking order of the common man or in the back as I'm sure he was used to in his old day job?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:07 pm

I wonder if on a similar early season trip him and The President slipped a little conversation about Peggys programme piece in between all the talk about football, Brents wonderful kids and how radiant James looks in tweed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:09 pm

I guess Mr Newell has got himself an extra big slice of cake at the next prawn sandwich convention with that little piece of arse kissing.

I wonder if Mr Brent will revoke that big fat cream cake when he sees the kind of emails Mr Newell likes to send when a rival forum wants to take part in a Q&A.

https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/sgmr2h.jpg

Last edited by Yea Man on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks Empty

Back to top Go down

The Proxy Associate Director Speaks
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next