akagreengull
Freathy
Charlie Wood
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
swampy

Things must be really bad out there ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:10 am

Nicely summed up Jock. It is very noticeable that the Aviva throng has virtually disappeared off Pasoti in recent weeks, more or less coinciding with the period since Newell and his multis retired and stopped pouncing on every dissenting post. Died in the wool greentints such as Ollieargyle and now Briangreen even have finally woken up to the reality of the situation. Even Postcode has changed his stance noticeably in recent weeks. Two members of the contingency group which helped lead the fight to save the club have been marginalised in recent months and have moved on, fed up with the egos, retribution etc. for having a different opinion or speaking out about the farcial PASB election amongst other things. CW was adamant he would stop posting on Pasoti but then disappointingly chose the time of the sad loss of his father to combine it with a rallying call knowing full well dissent would not happen at such a sensitive time but still only a small number of his "followers" bothered to comment. I don't always agree with the way the likes of Tringy go about things, Freathy I find quite comical and read his posts for what they are but the sad thing is they are so often proved right and look as if they might be yet again. Freaks and weirdos or just highly perceptive? Hmmm, time will tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:44 am

I think eyes are opening and the glass is cracking as far as Bent is concerned.

We've witnessed the behavior of those he wishes to surround himself with, read the lies, deceit and slurs and been subjected to disgraceful tactics to undermine the organisations that Brent himself wished to see created but seemingly only with the intent to purposely undermine and misrepresent those very organisations via his allegiance with unsavoury characters.

Far from heading for the Championship we seem to be heading for non-league football as massive debts once again begin to accumulate raising questions of the future of PAFC, if indeed PAFC has a future.

We are being force fed propaganda and crowd figures as excuses for our present mire that frankly are an insult to the intelligence of any fan of football throughout the country, never mind just Argyle fans.

We’ve seen attempts to undermine the Trust by disgraced “fans” that are closely associated to Brent that have gained favour, titles and positions within the club.

Can this all be just a coincidence and James Brent is just unlucky that he’s picked people to have as friends that are Argyle demons and that really he is a legend and an Argyle superfan?

Let’s be honest, if you haven’t twigged what Brent’s game is by now then you really have to have a few lights switched off upstairs!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:56 am

swampy wrote:
Nicely summed up Jock. It is very noticeable that the Aviva throng has virtually disappeared off Pasoti in recent weeks, more or less coinciding with the period since Newell and his multis retired and stopped pouncing on every dissenting post. Died in the wool greentints such as Ollieargyle and now Briangreen even have finally woken up to the reality of the situation. Even Postcode has changed his stance noticeably in recent weeks. Two members of the contingency group which helped lead the fight to save the club have been marginalised in recent months and have moved on, fed up with the egos, retribution etc. for having a different opinion or speaking out about the farcial PASB election amongst other things. CW was adamant he would stop posting on Pasoti but then disappointingly chose the time of the sad loss of his father to combine it with a rallying call knowing full well dissent would not happen at such a sensitive time but still only a small number of his "followers" bothered to comment. I don't always agree with the way the likes of Tringy go about things, Freathy I find quite comical and read his posts for what they are but the sad thing is they are so often proved right and look as if they might be yet again. Freaks and weirdos or just highly perceptive? Hmmm, time will tell.

Having been spuriously banned from Pasoti, it seemed only fair that I fought back against the Aviva tide wherever I could. I now feel totally vindicated and several of the more perceptive and articulate City fans appear to share my disgust of what certain self styled superfans have done to our club and fanbase, in their relentless quest for position at Home Park.
It isn't over yet and will get worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things must be really bad out there !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2