7 posters
AuthorMessage
Highwayman

Highwayman

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:58 am

make my arse puke.

esmer wrote:
"The accounts should serve as a stark reminder to all on the debt the club is still carrying, and repaying, as the result of the administration process. This debt impacts directly onto the playing budget and will for years to come. We should never forget our gratitude to Mr Brent that we have a club to support and accept that there is no guaranteed progress in the short term."
Back to top Go down

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:17 am

That whole thing wore thin about a year ago but there are a small band of ass-lickers who feel the need to trot that line out every few days. Usually after another example of the clubs lack of professionalism or progress.

Must be grateful to be 21st in Division 4 and about to have our capacity and ambitions lowered.
Back to top Go down

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:44 am

And why should Mr and Mrs Brent pay for all the land that they are going to build on? I mean after all without them we wouldn't have a club. 
 The other one that cracks me up is that a club at the bottom of league 2 with £5m of debt round it's neck is sustainable.
Ps. Until we are actually told some figures in a TRANSPARENT way I will use that figure, the £3m odd that has been published plus the amount lent by Brent. We are heading towards another administration period post Ministand we always were.
 The other one that makes my arse puke is that the club can somehow operate in a clearly reckless fashion because it is Brent that is doing it, he's a successful business man you know. He has left one of the worst run industries in the history of the world, him and his chums divided up all the money in the world between them and fecked off with it these people should be banned from being in business for life never mind having their ring fingered every time that they go to a feckin football match, loads of praa paper fans can't even afford to go to the football these days, family club my arse crack.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:48 am

Nutshell a in, rearrange these words to describe Iggy's post.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:59 am

a in nutshell, do I win?
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:03 pm

Iggy wrote:
And why should Mr and Mrs Brent pay for all the land that they are going to build on? I mean after all without them we wouldn't have a club. 
 The other one that cracks me up is that a club at the bottom of league 2 with £5m of debt round it's neck is sustainable.
Ps. Until we are actually told some figures in a TRANSPARENT way I will use that figure, the £3m odd that has been published plus the amount lent by Brent. We are heading towards another administration period post Ministand we always were.
 The other one that makes my arse puke is that the club can somehow operate in a clearly reckless fashion because it is Brent that is doing it, he's a successful business man you know. He has left one of the worst run industries in the history of the world, him and his chums divided up all the money in the world between them and fecked off with it these people should be banned from being in business for life never mind having their ring fingered every time that they go to a feckin football match, loads of praa paper fans can't even afford to go to the football these days, family club my arse crack.

No iggy,they should be jailed just like any other common fraudster but just like most mps and their expenses a feck off great carpet will be found and drinks for jolly chums bought.
Back to top Go down

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:50 pm

That quivering lip must be worth millions.
Back to top Go down

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:51 pm

esmer, x throbber, greening, nool, postcode/greenman,its like a who's who in the world of bum kissing, will they all be in the fes directors box watching fes argyle playing at fes park?
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:00 pm

I thought esmer was a misguided educated wanker but cringworthy posts like that is akin to a 12 yr old taking an apple to school for teacher which makes him just a wanker and Cock of the year.
Back to top Go down

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:10 pm

Highwayman wrote:
I thought esmer was a misguided educated wanker but cringworthy posts like that is akin to a 12 yr old taking an apple to school for teacher which makes him just a wanker and Cock of the year.
When it comes to uncle jimmy the kindly property developer, a rimmers luv knows no bounds.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:29 pm

The reluctant bidder will be laughing all the way to the offshore account.

Give the janner oiks the keys to the sweet shop. Pretend to be their friend. And and and, smile.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:39 pm

I can never work out Esmer.

I don't think he falls into any 'side' in particular.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:19 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I can never work out Esmer.

I don't think he falls into any 'side' in particular.
the thing i remember esmer for was his love of clueless long after it was obvious to all he was a talentless individual.
Back to top Go down

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:27 pm

He is very smart and will give his point of view no matter what, he is his own man IMO, why the arse lick though.
Back to top Go down

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:33 pm

Highwayman wrote:
make my arse puke.

esmer wrote:
"The accounts should serve as a stark reminder to all on the debt the club is still carrying, and repaying, as the result of the administration process. This debt impacts directly onto the playing budget and will for years to come.

I think that the pasoti swear checker writes those thanks to Brent bits, what Esmer really said was,

The sooner the asset stripping developer leaves town the better.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Iggy wrote:
He is very smart and will give his point of view no matter what, he is his own man IMO, why the arse lick though.
Was he not for the ginger dwarf bid against the pasoti line with questions over his identity, but yes, he does come over as a clever bloke just cringy at times.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Isn't he a surveyor of some sort? I think he obviously has a level of intelligence. But his blind faith in both Fletcher AND Ridsdale showed that when it came to football or judgement of character, he was/is breathtakingly clueless.

I've always thought that goes a long way to explaining his tolerance for The Porker.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Whatever Esmer is...

He is a sneaky little shit who after writing him a letter of support (on Pasoti) ratted me out to Newell.

A low life.
Back to top Go down

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Esmer is a snake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Things that... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that...   Things that... Empty

Back to top Go down

Things that...
Page 1 of 1