Chemical Ali
Czarcasm
pepsipete
seadog
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Things that grip yer sh*t. Empty
PostSubject: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:33 am

I don't now if its me as I get older, but, I find more and moe everyday things annoying the shit out of me.

I'm probably more grumpier than usual ( if that is at all possible Evil or Very Mad ) due to a rather unpleasent episode under the surgeons knife at Derriford yesterday, made worse by arriving to check in at 08:00 being told I'm off to theatre at 09:30 but didn't go under until 18:00!!! Shocked

Anyway, one digress's(sp)

This weeks annoyances:

People, when in conversation, that can't go two seconds without saying either 'basically, yeh, you know or basically, again! Evil or Very Mad

Complete cnuts who I see driving around whilst texting, yes, texting. IMHO that's worse than speaking on your mobile when driving!

Funk wits I don't know from Adam trying to strike up a conversation in waiting room only so they try to swing the conversation around to holidays and loudly enough for the whole world to hear that they have been to the Maldives '10 TIMES, that's 10 TIMES. Feckin tosser. Who gives a crap?

That's it, for now. I can't be arsed type with one hand anymore.

Merry fackin Xmas. santa
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:02 am

Morning Grumps, I'm, like, you know, basically with you on all those points.

I won't enquire as to what your other hand is up too...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:24 am

seadog wrote:
Morning Grumps, I'm, like, you know, basically with you on all those points.

I won't enquire as to what your other hand is up too...........
lol! Basically, Doh!!, my other arm is currently pinned and strapped to keep it from falling off, you now! So basically, I'm basically one handed for the next 4 moths yeh! You know? So basically that's it you know.

Another annoyance of the week I've just remembered - I though I would catch a bus into Mutley for a few beers with mates last weekend. I was stood in a queue for about 10-15 mins waiting for the bus behind some old biddy. Only when the bus arrived did she start to rummage through her purse for bus fare, I mean FFS woman, you've had 15 bastard minutes to do this. Why wat for the bus to come first FFS? Yeh don't mind me lady. It's only freezing cold and passing down out here. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:28 am

PS: Apologies for punctuation and grammatical meltdown. Typing with a wooden spoon strapped to a gammy hand with duct tape on a iPad whilst hanging upside down in a hospital bed is somewhat challenging to say the least!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:53 am

People who change their I/D or Avatar leaving me wondering who the feck they were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:15 am

pepsipete wrote:
People who change their I/D or Avatar leaving me wondering who the feck they were.

lol! And people who nick your name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:32 am

When you're telling somebody something and you know full well they're not listening to you, or not taking it all in. Usually results in something going badly wrong, like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:36 am

Grumpy Shunter wrote:
Funk wits I don't know from Adam trying to strike up a conversation in waiting room only so they try to swing the conversation around to holidays and loudly enough for the whole world to hear that they have been to the Maldives '10 TIMES, that's 10 TIMES. Feckin tosser. Who gives a crap?

As if it isn't bad enough being in hospital - you then end up in a waiting room with Ian Newell. That's some bad shit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:37 am

Bleddy endless NOISE everywhere. My doctor's waiting room used to have a telly with an endless loop: first it was a film about giving up smoking, then something about healthy eating. I could probably repeat both of them, word for word, if I had to. Then the telly went (or broke down or something - who cares) ... so they put a bleddy radio in there, blaring out some crappy local station all day. And everybody sits there talking, only they have to talk louder to be heard over it. And, having an elderly parent who's prone to lots of ailments and who goes to the same doctor as me, I have to spend a fair bit of time in this hellhole of NOISE.

Piped music in shops and lifts and that. A bleddy great telly in the middle of town, with disjointed voices shouting stuff at you as you make your way to/from your destination. Children's rides popping up all over the place, all playing different christmas songs. Beeps and clicks and ringtones and text alerts ... just endless bleddy pointless and unnecessary NOISE. Whatever happened to the concept of sitting still and being QUIET once in a while? And don't get me started on the so-called 'quiet' and 'silent' areas in the university library ...

I'm quite chilled out, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:49 am

I maintain a Zen calm in the face of all of life's tribulations and use them to become a better person. *

(*except in the case of my ex-fuckin-wife)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:56 am

My wife's family, especially when they are invited for Christmas. Christmas is a time for giving, how about giving it and me a fuckin rest? What's more they don't drink.FFS I'm really angry now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:43 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Quite right PP.

Dear ATDers, I, (long pause) Formerly known as Schlumberger do here by announce that I wish to be known and addressed accordingly as 'Grumpy Shunter' forthwith.

If anyone has a problem with that, then it's tough tits. If you wanna make something out of it then ring me on 07756 334765. I will meet up with you, rip your arms off then beat you to death with one of those arms.

In reality, if you met-up with me, I'd run a fecking mile with my tail between my Hudders.

God bless you ATD and all who sail in her albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Today's annoyance alert:

People who whistle in hospital wards.

Just feck off will ya. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Grumpy wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

One must apologise grumps. I didn't give it a thought to check other ATD usernames for a possible clash.

I'm sure people will soon get use to our demeanours on here. I will be far the grumpiest bastard ever to grace a Internet forum.

So just give it a feckin rest will ya FFS. alien
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Today's list is as follows-

Christmas songs on the radio

Hesitant driving Fuckwitts

X-factor, Strictly, z-list Wankers in the jungle and anyone talking about said programmes.

I'm sure more will annoy me through the day.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:55 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Grumpy Shunter wrote:

As if it isn't bad enough being in hospital - you then end up in a waiting room with Ian Newell. That's some bad shit...

lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Grumpy Shunter wrote:
Grumpy wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

One must apologise grumps. I didn't give it a thought to check other ATD usernames for a possible clash.

I'm sure people will soon get use to our demeanours on here. I will be far the grumpiest bastard ever to grace a Internet forum.

So just give it a feckin rest will ya FFS. alien

You can keep the name as I am thing of changing mine to Pepsipele clown
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:42 pm

Grumpy Shunter and everyone really, a piece of free advice.

Before an operation takes place you generally have a pre op check to make sure you're not about to drop dead. During this they ask you if you have any allergies.
Now my allergy is real, but I didn't realise the impact it would have.

I'm allergic to latex and although the use of it is massively down in hospitals it is still used in small amount (apparently, according to the consultant). So on operation day I was first on the list and back in the ward by 8.45am. Home by 3pm after a general. Lovely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:07 pm

I fekin hate with a fekin vengeance, middle aged blokes that dress up like Eddy Merckx and ride their poxy bikes like they are in the Tour de France while hugging the middle of the lane for maximum attention and to thoroughly pish off the rest of the driving universe. WANKERS!

I also fekin hate middle lane huggers that are so insecure with their own driving habits and have no comprehension of width that they don't know how fekin wide their own fekin car is so they are shit scared to leave the middle fekin lane! CNUTS!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Chingers wrote:

I'm allergic to latex and although the use of it is massively down in hospitals it is still used in small amount (apparently, according to the consultant). So on operation day I was first on the list and back in the ward by 8.45am. Home by 3pm after a general. Lovely.
A lotta kids I recks.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Chingers wrote:

A lotta kids I recks.

Not if he uses the "vassed up" ones?
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Feckin bosses who send out shitty emails when they're sat 10 feet away from you. What's wrong with actually talking to each other, then they might find out it was nothing to do with you.

Oh and while I'm at it, if you send me an email at 10pm I ain't gonna do anything about until I'm actually at work so save yourself some time and get a life.

Oh and while I'm at it; learn to drive, don't just stop randomly in front of whilst in the supermarket, don't try and make conversation with me I'm not interested, pick up your dog shit, stop throwing litter in my garden and people in general.

That'll do for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Marsh Mills Roundabout.....
Worse design and lights layout make it more carnage then the Paris Chantillidse and the Swindon magic roundabout combined.
For example if you are coming in the direction from embankment and you want to get into Sainsbury,s ....if one is not familiar with the layout how the heck are you supposed to know exactly which lane to be in..there are no signs, of course half way round the roundabout on the tarmac is marked "Supermarket" which gives you exactly a whopping 5-10 meters to get in the right lane..cue impatient arseholes flashing their lights and beeping.
It gets even worse...when you exit the Supermarket via the car park Exit onto the roundabout,you wait at the traffic lights...the traffic lights turn green and yet you cannot moved due to traffic queuing to get into bleeding Sainsbury,s....GAAAAHHHH!!
Whoever designed that roundabout and lights/traffic control system needs effin shooting,as for building a supermarket on Marsh Mills Roundabout............. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Ah dog shit now that really gets to me.

And why pick the feckin stuff up in a little bag and then throw it in the bushes where hangs for years -- Bastards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:14 pm

Grumpy wrote:
Ah dog shit now that really gets to me.

And why pick the feckin stuff up in a little bag and then throw it in the bushes where hangs for years -- Bastards

But people actually leave it hanging on branches...dungy xmas baubles lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that grip yer sh*t.   Things that grip yer sh*t. Empty

Back to top Go down

Things that grip yer sh*t.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next