Greenskin
akagreengull
Freathy
Charlie Wood
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Things must be really bad out there ! Empty
PostSubject: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:27 pm

Even dear old Brian is out now jocolor Sad jocolor

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:42 pm

The dissent is growing on Pasoti with every ridiculous decision this club makes.

The honeymoon period is well and truly over for Brent and he no longer has his useful idiot on there to delete the negative messages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Fletchers fvcked, Dangerous brian is a clueless groupie through and through, just freathy and punchie left backing fletch now! lol! Very Happy rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:54 pm

His useful idiot must be feeling quite lonely now pig If he really is the fan he professes to be he won't be able to keep quiet for much longer, unless he really is, God forbid, on a promise.

With the two biggest fans websites now singing from the same hymn sheet (whoever would have thought it) the mute superfans are looking mighty stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Clueless should work for the UN, he's united virtually the entire fanbase against the useless tw@t.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Nice to see Mazza 'love stapes me'26 sticking up for the club still.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Even Postey has given up trying to hold the line and is in the Fletcher out camp.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Pasoti may be at last waking up from it's stupor but there's still forza merde. Those simpletons can still be counted on to chant "there's only carl fletcher" when were getting thoroughly dicked at home yet again.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:14 pm

I am actually just typing up my BRENT OUT/FLETCHER OUT A4 sheet for the York game, I will be in block 2 if anyone wants to join me, chants of Fletcher out most welcome. alien
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:43 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I am actually just typing up my BRENT OUT/FLETCHER OUT A4 sheet for the York game, I will be in block 2 if anyone wants to join me, chants of Fletcher out most welcome. alien

Fire risk alert.E mail with attachment to Dave Boobyer immediately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:54 pm

I think this is probably the most aligned that PASOTI and ATD have ever been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:59 pm

chris webb summarizing at exeter city game. great way to put me off listening.

In fact argyle world s getting canceled on in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:30 pm

It does look like even the most ardent fans are realising that Fletcher is a total fucktard and want him gone.

Purse is transfer listed and his wife is on twitter slagging off an Argyle fan, Steve Evans, calling him a tosser. Now it maybe that Purse is devastated and his missus is letting off steam, but her husband is still employed by the club and calling a fan a tosser is a bit out of order, even if he is one.

He may have had a pop at Purse but if players wives are going to take to twitter and have a go at fans criticising their husbands it will lead to trouble one day.

Of course Mrs Purse is good friends with Boss Hogg so it will all be ok.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:34 pm

One for Hooper the Snooper* it must be borderline bringing the club captain into disrepute or something.

* though even Tone the Moan has upset the proxy associate director today
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Greenjock wrote:
It does look like even the most ardent fans are realising that Fletcher is a total fucktard and want him gone.

Purse is transfer listed and his wife is on twitter slagging off an Argyle fan, Steve Evans, calling him a tosser. Now it maybe that Purse is devastated and his missus is letting off steam, but her husband is still employed by the club and calling a fan a tosser is a bit out of order, even if he is one.

He may have had a pop at Purse but if players wives are going to take to twitter and have a go at fans criticising their husbands it will lead to trouble one day.

Of course Mrs Purse is good friends with Boss Hogg so it will all be ok.

I think she has deleted the comment as i can't see it on her profile?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Still there from 3 days ago. Gave a chance for the clubs associate director to jump in.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Even the latest pasoti poll has 86% wanting Fletcher out -

Should Fletcher stay or go?
He should resign 13% [ 21 ]
He should be fired 52% [ 85 ]
He should stay 14% [ 22 ]
Don't care how you do it just get the f*ck out of our club 21% [ 34 ]

Total votes : 162
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Dougie wrote:
Still there from 3 days ago. Gave a chance for the clubs associate director to jump in.

Ah see it now- she also seems to use the 'newellism' and calls some Argyle fans freaks.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:58 am

The new Pasoti mantra should read..............

TRUST IN FREATHY AND TRINGY ! YEAR ON YEAR 100% CORRECT ! LOOK HOW FAR WE'VE FALLEN ! ENJOY THE SLIDE !

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Ah see it now- she also seems to use the 'newellism' and calls some Argyle fans freaks.

Not sure that's really so surprising, though. As that poor person in the restaurant discovered, he hasn't got many topics of conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Even Postey has given up trying to hold the line and is in the Fletcher out camp.
Is he CW? I though it was the usual one or two lines from PL2-faced who as ever is shit scared to commit his thoughts to either the 'in or out' camp for jeopardising his future seat next to piggy in the directors box!

That fence he sits on compares favourably to the Great Wall of China! pig
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:14 am

Self promoting and village to the end.The flag waving, bucket rattling, tent dwelling dimwits and their poodles, will soon be all that remains of the fanbase . Well done speccy, you t0sser. No
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:20 am

Love the signature tringreen, Sums it up perfectly.

I'm surprised X-Isle has been taken in though, given his excellent condemnations of Ridsdale. Then again I suppose the Riddler is a much more visible target - that's why he's always been small-fry compared to the likes of the really clever operators like Brent. I get the impression that your gullible Green compadres look at speccy Brent, accompanying his kid to matches, with his amiable demeanour and carefully judged political schmaltzing and fail to realise who they're dealing with. It appears that many of the same people who probably condemned the likes of Fred Goodwin and the rest of the City Boys over a pub rant in 2008/9 can't wait to prostrate themselves at the feet of St James of Argyle a mere four years later. Tragic.

Anyway here's my take on it. (For some reason you can't link individual posts on Pasoti = take a look about 2/3 down)

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:13 am

jabba the gut ecfc wrote:
Love the signature tringreen, Sums it up perfectly.

I'm surprised X-Isle has been taken in though, given his excellent condemnations of Ridsdale. Then again I suppose the Riddler is a much more visible target - that's why he's always been small-fry compared to the likes of the really clever operators like Brent. I get the impression that your gullible Green compadres look at speccy Brent, accompanying his kid to matches, with his amiable demeanour and carefully judged political schmaltzing and fail to realise who they're dealing with. It appears that many of the same people who probably condemned the likes of Fred Goodwin and the rest of the City Boys over a pub rant in 2008/9 can't wait to prostrate themselves at the feet of St James of Argyle a mere four years later. Tragic.

Anyway here's my take on it. (For some reason you can't link individual posts on Pasoti = take a look about 2/3 down)

Jabba, you are an absolute star ! You do realise of course, that your missive on Pasoti will go straight over their heads don't you ?

As you say, my signature [borrowed from Penzance] says it all. The speccy , baby faced assassin [who shall be referred to always as 'James Brent our saviour'] ,is not to be trusted with our club.
The only puzzle remaining for me is, did/does he really think Nool n Webb were/are representative of the wider fanbase ?
Does he know what depths they have plumbed to get and keep the keys to the sweetshop ? Does he now realise they are buffoons ? Does he even care ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:26 am

There's an awful lot of discontent amongst the fans now, even from people who some term greentinted or Aviva's. Hence the withdrawal of Chris Webb and Ian Newell from forums. It maybe true that they have been told to keep their heads down and their mouths shut but I believe that it is dawning on them that they have been taken in by Brent.

They looked into his eyes and saw what a good,honest property developer he is and how he had fallen in love with Argyle. You couldn't look at anything Argyle related months ago without hearing how fantastic he was for the club, how benevolent he is. His strategy of getting Newell and Webb onside was genius. Two high profile fans who did massive amounts of work to ensure the club survived had endorsed him, one of whom was the fans trust leader.

Now you hear nothing from them.

Penz posted several times about his Citibank involvement and now Jabba has expanded on this side of James Brent which nobody wanted to hear about because he was the saviour and it went against everything Webb and Newell were preaching. They even praised Ridsdale's role in the club and echoed Brent's appraisal of Carl Fletcher.

The Argyle fans trust were attacked left right and centre from these people and their followers to destabilise the only real meaningful organisation that was able to speak out to large numbers of fans remember. Newell joined every supporters group going and turned up at all their meetings with the now club president to spread the Brent word to the masses.

Webb helps set up the ridiculous PASB in order to dilute the fans trust support, whether he knew he was doing this or not I don't know, but the shenanigans involving Hooper and Jameson have been swept nicely under the carpet so they could form part of the PASB.

Can you imagine Chris Webb the trust leader standing for that?

The club is sinking fast which doesn't appear to be any great concern to James Brent. He will still do very nicely thank you out of his subsequent deals and his now cosy association with Plymouth City Council.

Heaney was quite rightly ran out of town for pretty much wanting to do what Brent has, and everyone was ecstatic about that, try criticising James Brent in the same way at home park or on Pasoti. Postey will ensure the comments don't last too long, or has done until recently.

Threats of violence towards fans for daring to be unhappy with our management or questioning people like Ian Newell. These threats made by Newell junior and the very same crew of fans organised by none other than Chris Webb. Now there's a surprise!

The situation on the pitch is directly linked to the off field activities but a large number of fans are still reticent about blaming James Brent.

What's needed is someone to come to the forefront and speak up for the fans. To gain media coverage of the fans understandable worries. Someone to be in the face of James Brent morning noon and night. Anyone know of such a person?

You can make mistakes and back the wrong horse, that's easy. What's harder is being able to hold your hands up and admit these mistakes and rectify them, even if it costs you your shiny badge and VIP seats.

I am still really interested to know what the clubs response is to the trust's concerns because I think it will be indicative of how far in the shit we are or if plans really are in motion to arrest the slide and give the club as much attention as Mr Brents other business concerns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things must be really bad out there !   Things must be really bad out there ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Things must be really bad out there !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next