Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The portent of things to come

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The portent of things to come Empty
PostSubject: The portent of things to come   The portent of things to come EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:24 am

Reid's sacking teaches us one thing. Pasoti Trust is in the business of backing the owners, who ever they may be, and whatever they do.

It started with the same old Puncheon, Easter, Seipesque leaks that ballooned out of control under Sturrock, of how Reid had lost the dressing room. With the Pasoti dough heads already long baked in the marvels of Peter Reid, IJN decides a Pasoti "pro Reid" thread should be countered in order to get the troops on message, with an unashamed comment of that was what he was doing... no merger on this one, oh no. Zaphod's other head, Mr Webb, then comes on and reinforces the message.

As with the old regime, the detractors of this sacking have had no local outlet available to them, and so their side of how the players are upset at the sacking appear today in the national press.

So what is going to change at the heart of a brave new club with Pasoti Trust cosying up, and other factions within the club not happy at all ?
It must be like Mordor behind that grandstand... it's not a good sign....Fans, manager and players ... all working together .... hah !

Last edited by penzancepirate on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The portent of things to come   The portent of things to come EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:28 am

Yup, I noticed all that as well PP and as did a great many others. "Mods deserve some perks"!

I think everyone at last seem to be wising up to what games are being played out on pasoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The portent of things to come   The portent of things to come EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:39 am

The usual suspects are out in force saying that this is the right decision. Chris Webb is rubbishing the stories in the Sun and the Star that the players are upset at the sacking. Thats rather arrogant I think, just because they say they are not making a statement doesn't mean that one of them hasn't talked to the press.

I suspect that this is James Brent's decision and he wants HIS man in when he arrives.

Back to top Go down
argyledj

PostSubject: Re: The portent of things to come   The portent of things to come EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:45 pm

posty and ijn are giving it the big i am by both letting it be known they have a direct line to brent hopefully if he does take over he will change his number is it wrong to wish for a bidder no one has heard of to buy the club at the last minute Laughing
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: The portent of things to come   The portent of things to come EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:20 pm

argyledj wrote:
posty and ijn are giving it the big i am by both letting it be known they have a direct line to brent hopefully if he does take over he will change his number is it wrong to wish for a bidder no one has heard of to buy the club at the last minute Laughing

Well if it is I am happy to be wrong as well. jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The portent of things to come   The portent of things to come EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:41 pm

It's just like the old Stapes days with special privileges for mods, bannings for those that speak out and vanishing threads.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The portent of things to come   The portent of things to come EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:46 am

GOB wrote:
It's just like the old Stapes days with special privileges for mods, bannings for those that speak out and vanishing threads.

'I'll never hear a bad word said about that man and his lovely family'............. Stapleton......Ridsdale.......Brent...... ?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The portent of things to come   The portent of things to come EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Embarrassing posts from "He who must be obeyed" are disappearing like hot cakes at a cake and arse party.

Last edited by seadog on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Still have difficulty spotting the wavy red line......)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The portent of things to come   The portent of things to come Empty

Back to top Go down

The portent of things to come
Page 1 of 1