Now is the time!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Now is the time! Empty
PostSubject: Now is the time!   Now is the time! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Heard the Fletcher post match interview first thing this morning on radio Devon, really surprised that there has'nt been any comment about it. Unless I'm hallucinating (I might be, given how things are going) Fletcher gave his usual tosh about [quote] "not having the rub of the green recently" and finished off with saying "whether I'm here or not, it's not the end of the world (I have my family)" after saying it's about results. Now given Brent has recently said publcly that Fletcher had three objectives set :
1) to bring on the younger/youth players.
2)play a more attractive style of football.
3)WIN more games.
It is patently obvious that the third has not been met, Brent believes the first two have. Therefore given Fletcher is today (at last) conceding the results are not good enough and he sounded phillosophical about whether he is here or not, surely NOW is the time to end his contract and put someone else in as caretaker for this saturday - unless of course, as we all suspect there is other reasons not to do so. As we know there has been no announcemnt from Brent today, just the usual deafening silence. Question
Back to top Go down

Now is the time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now is the time!   Now is the time! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:09 pm

It was discussed in another thread. He's not even smirking when he says all this shit either, he actually believes it himself.

Still no passion, no apology, no glimmer of giving a shit what he is putting the fans through.
Back to top Go down

Now is the time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now is the time!   Now is the time! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:44 pm

They probably all had the day off after the long trip from Bradford. Maybe it will be dealt with tomorrow, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Now is the time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now is the time!   Now is the time! Empty

Back to top Go down

Now is the time!
Page 1 of 1