Chemical Ali
Mock Cuncher
Greenskin
Tringreen
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Is it just me who thinks the thread over there was posted to deflect away from the mess that Mr and Mrs Brent are making of our football club?
It does seem that everytime the heat is on Brent the farm hands drag out a bit of controversy to deflect.
Back to top Go down
argyle_till_i_die

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:46 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Is it just me who thinks the thread over there was posted to deflect away from the mess that Mr and Mrs Brent are making of our football club?
I'm just gob smacked at the fact people are considering engaging with PS after the hate campaign from a couple of years ago. Now certain people are pretending that they've always liked PS, if that isn't the epitome of being two faced I don't know what is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Angry wrote:
Elias wrote:
obvious surely ?
no its just silly and pedantic to go trolling for old posts to try and prove a point from 2 years ago.
Time of the month Angry?

A new member asked for some details about what had gone on in the past so a few posts were linked or bumped to show him. Plus this has relevance as on Pasoti there is a charm offensive being played out in Stapleton's honour so I'd say that warrants bumping this thread.

Never tire of showing what a bunch of cnuts we have behind the scenes at Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:10 pm

I agree with Angry, bumping old threads is pointless and annoying, it's good to have them as a point of reference but as Damon.Lenszner said it does tend to deflect the spotlight from the present day problems. There's plenty to talk about without trawling through the archives, is Elias some sort of ATD historian !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:13 pm

argyle_till_i_die wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:
I'm just gob smacked at the fact people are considering engaging with PS after the hate campaign from a couple of years ago. Now certain people are pretending that they've always liked PS, if that isn't the epitome of being two faced I don't know what is
Especially when Newell is the one who organised the hate campaign by giving out Paul Stapleton's phone number in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:31 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
I agree with Angry, bumping old threads is pointless and annoying, it's good to have them as a point of reference but as Damon.Lenszner said it does tend to deflect the spotlight from the present day problems. There's plenty to talk about without trawling through the archives, is Elias some sort of ATD historian !!
I happen to agree as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:34 pm

Yea Man wrote:
argyle_till_i_die wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Especially when Newell is the one who organised the hate campaign by giving out Paul Stapleton's phone number in the first place.
Of course it was. Newell's a cold, calculating scumbag who doesn't do anything without it having been planned and there being an ulterior motive.

It does remind me of the Wrathall thread where Webb absolved him of any blame and was ready to "allow" him back at Home Park. The problem there was that the Pasoti rank and file went beserk and didn't want Wrathall swanning around at a fansfest, so having been blessed by Saint Webb Wrathall swanned around in the corporate lounge and then went onto the pitch he never paid for Razz 

That was such a strange time with Webb denying he had anything to do with inviting Wrathall and Newell denying all knowledge of it yet he was messaging me in private giving me all the details about his taxi firm owning buddy and his pine kitchen store owning mate inviting Wrathall. scratch 

And so began a relationship between Porky and I which has had it's rocky moments but shows no sign of breaking up lol! 
Back to top Go down
argyle_till_i_die

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:44 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
In fairness to these guys I asked and they've helped me out. No one was bored and decide to rake up old ground, unprompted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:02 pm

argyle_till_i_die wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:
In fairness to these guys I asked and they've helped me out. No one was bored and decide to rake up old ground, unprompted.
Nowt wrong in asking its nice so many helped you out i just believe a link would have been better instead of a bumping years old threads.

You get banned for that elsewhere lol
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:02 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
No. Its not just you. Nool is a fat calculating cnut. That entire Stapleton thread, backed up by that slimy turd pl2 exists to deflect attention from the current shower of catshit which infects our club. Brent is to blame for the last couple of years of total shit. Brent and Brent only. Brent out. Sell up. Get out. Now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:11 pm

I do find it odd that that a "Thumbgate" anniversary thread appears, that Stapleton's daughter gets in touch, and all of a sudden Pasoti wants to do a Stapleton interview.

Something's afoot.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:07 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Angry wrote:
Elias wrote:
obvious surely ?
no its just silly and pedantic to go trolling for old posts to try and prove a point from 2 years ago.
Time of the month Angry?

A new member asked for some details about what had gone on in the past so a few posts were linked or bumped to show him. Plus this has relevance as on Pasoti there is a charm offensive being played out in Stapleton's honour so I'd say that warrants bumping this thread.

Never tire of showing what a bunch of cnuts we have behind the scenes at Argyle.
its boring and not everyone has to be reminded about this everyday ie every post you make.

Basketball Basketball Basketball 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:10 pm

Tim Chown wrote:
I do find it odd that that a "Thumbgate" anniversary thread appears, that Stapleton's daughter gets in touch, and all of a sudden Pasoti wants to do a Stapleton interview.

Something's afoot.

Re writing of history will never hide the truth it always gets uncovered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:57 pm

This rats nest was and is full of cnuts - Stapes is one!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:13 pm

Angry wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Angry wrote:
Elias wrote:
obvious surely ?
Time of the month Angry?

its boring and not everyone has to be reminded about this everyday ie every post you make.

Anything else you're not happy about Angry?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:14 pm

History is written by the winners.

There are many truths. Even the people who were inside the club at the time will have differing views on the same events.

I don't think, from the little I know, that Paul Stapleton is The Baddie. I stopped believing in Goodies & Baddies a long time ago. He has answered some questions. People may not be satisfied with the answers he gave but he did do it. That is more than Todd, Gardner & co have done.

An interesting interview ......
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:41 pm

nzgreen wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:
No. Its not just you. Nool is a fat calculating cnut. That entire Stapleton thread, backed up by that slimy turd pl2 exists to deflect attention from the current shower of catshit which infects our club. Brent is to blame for the last couple of years of total shit. Brent and Brent only. Brent out. Sell up. Get out. Now.
Quite. I think a few people are getting increasingly worried that they could be exposed and lose their perks. One in particular has reverted to lashing out, almost at random, against any and all of his 'enemies' - witness those tweets about teachers and the immigration service last week. Followed by today's 'joke' about looking for construction projects in Manchester to object to (Up the Line, massive anti-ministand poster over there, lives in Manchester, I think.)

(Awaits a tweet about witches, whores or whatever I'm supposed to be today.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:25 pm

GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Angry wrote:
Elias wrote:
obvious surely ?
Time of the month Angry?

dickheads who hog the middle lane on the motorway and forza nerde
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Angry wrote:
GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Angry wrote:
Elias wrote:
obvious surely ?
Time of the month Angry?

One of those no longer exists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:51 pm

knecht wrote:
Angry wrote:
GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Angry wrote:
Elias wrote:
obvious surely ?
Time of the month Angry?

One of those no longer exists.
then i shall replace them smoke bomb lovers with folk who cant pronounce scones
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:23 am

this smells very fishy to me, convienent anniversary of thumb gate 2009.
will have to watch events closely study 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:39 am

Angry wrote:
GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Angry wrote:
Elias wrote:
obvious surely ?
Time of the month Angry?

Now that I agree with clown 

I do agree when bumping threads appears to be done as a quick step to having your name highlighted across the top of every forum. When that's done I think it's a case of trolling, maybe the mods could have a quiet word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stapleton "its Todds fault"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3