PatDunne
sufferedsince 68
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Its not Adams fault its Brents. Empty
PostSubject: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 10:54 am

The fourth division budget has relegated the club after ten games, i'm sure Adams was interested in lots of quality players that the sixth best supported club should be able to compete for but all we could sign were rejects from mk dons, rochdale shrewsbury southend falkirk, so  all the twats who were kissing DA arse when he signed this type of player three months ago and now want him sacked should blame Brent ffs! On a dogshit Budget this was all he could get! ask Brent where the moneys gone before jumping on Adams back.......... Adams In.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 10:59 am

Yep, why the bobble hatted happy clappers can't see why it is DA has to take a punt on the sick and lame is beyond me.

Players not property!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 1:37 pm

Brent is the biggest architect but Del is not off the hook - Hallett is clean as a whistle at the moment, I reserve the right to mank though!!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 1:40 pm

Adams has endorsed what Brent does, that along with the same bullshit excuses means it is his fault.
should focus on the pitch not whining that people have said hurtfull things or be feckin around with getting involved in the location of dressing rooms etc
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 2:25 pm

A Mr 30 percent manager with a 30 percent budget.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 2:32 pm

I see they have a "new manager" thread up and running over on STASOTI.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If Argyle are still bottom, or in the bottom four when Hallet and co take control, the situation will become an interesting one ?.

If he were to go in a few weeks time, there will not be a shortage of candidates wishing to replace him I'd a guess.

There is such a huge split on the subject among the fan base.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 2:36 pm

I hope that Hallett's lack of action is solely because he does not want to put any more cash into the Brent Legacy before he leaves.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 3:33 pm

Plenty of candidates available..

Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 4:05 pm

Just waiting for Jose to become available again!

I'd be asking James Milner if he fancies being a player_manager.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 4:08 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The fourth division budget has relegated the club after ten games, i'm sure Adams was interested in lots of quality players that the sixth best supported club should be able to compete for but all we could sign were rejects from mk dons, rochdale shrewsbury southend falkirk, so  all the twats who were kissing DA arse when he signed this type of player three months ago and now want him sacked should blame Brent ffs! On a dogshit Budget this was all he could get! ask Brent where the moneys gone before jumping on Adams back.......... Adams In.

Brent isnt picking the teams and training them nor is he doing the tactics. he is a fault for alot of things but the on field antics are dels and dels alone. he is happy with james brents budgets so he is blameless nor a working class hero as he made sure he got a better deal in the summer.

not a popular opinion i know but its not all brents it is just as much del's for being a yes man and preparing the team badly for half a season till they kicjk in the other half of the season.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 4:26 pm

Brent is culpable because of chronic under funding of the playing side and the policy of only offering one year contracts. As a result L1 standard players have taken up proper offers elsewhere and been replaced by cheap non-league standard and crocked garbage. Season ticket holders have been well and truly conned.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 6:57 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Just waiting for Jose to become available again!

I'd be asking James Milner if he fancies being a player_manager.

Thats as big a risk as giving the job to Wotton,
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 7:00 pm

Freathy wrote:
Brent is culpable because of chronic under funding of the playing side and the policy of only offering one year contracts.  As a result L1 standard players have taken up proper offers elsewhere and been replaced by cheap non-league standard and crocked garbage.  Season ticket holders have been well and truly conned.
Freathy spot on as usual.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 7:12 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Brent is culpable because of chronic under funding of the playing side and the policy of only offering one year contracts.  As a result L1 standard players have taken up proper offers elsewhere and been replaced by cheap non-league standard and crocked garbage.  Season ticket holders have been well and truly conned.

This is the same issue as Hollowords except , Adams isn't prepared to walk.Or Mug Brent off to the media, cause he took the money.
Adams is as much culpable as Brent, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 8:11 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Thumbs
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 8:23 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I see they have a "new manager" thread up and running over on STASOTI.

If Argyle are still bottom, or in the bottom four when Hallet and co take control, the situation will become an interesting one ?.

If he were to go in a few weeks time, there will not be a shortage of candidates wishing to replace him I'd a guess.

There is such a huge split on the subject among the fan base.
tbh honest they have never liked Adams if I’m honest it’s was all about sucking Brent’s arse all a long with them and still can’t see the bigger picture Brent set Adams up as the scapegoat that’s why he gave him that new deal so he would get blamed but it backfired cos Brent wernt expecting his shit to come a tumble.as I say the farm have never liked Adams they tried to do the same last year but form picked up and they went quiet but the tosser still won’t accept Brent’s just as accountable in all this bollocks though which I find amazing ..dimlows
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 8:28 pm

Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:

This is the same issue as  Hollowords except , Adams isn't prepared to walk.Or Mug Brent off to the media, cause he took the money.
Adams is as much culpable as Brent, I'm sorry.

News to me that Adams has at any time been offered a job which quite possibly doubled his salary at a club the size of Leicester.Also news that Holloway "mugged Stapleton and co off to the media" before he departed-that came afterwards,in the week before he left he was still spouting off the " i bleed green" shit.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 8:32 pm

If the turnaround doesn't happen by Nov 1st then Derek is fair game to be replaced, but until then no matter how shit the performances or points total, he is safe until that date, under his paymaster Brent - and of course maybe beyond, depending on the Hallett/Felwick viewpoint.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 8:05 pm

Adams comments about abuse from the fans after the match on Saturday, will, I think, lose him support from the fanbase.

Reminds me of Rooney slating England fans after yet another early World Cup exit-what did he expect ffs?

3 draws and no wins in ten is a disgrace at any level. Blaming injuries is rubbish as we must have one of the biggest squads in our league and we certainly didn't start the season with 10 injured. Fans are entitled to vent their anger.

A bigger man would just have said "the fans are entitled to be concerned but I'm doing all I can to turn things around"

Unless he's planning an escape based on "I'm not going to put up with abuse"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 8:15 pm

He's slagged off the fans more in one afternoon than he has challenged Brent in all his time down here. He knows where his bread is buttered. Clearly the dire situation on and off the pitch is down to the fans, and no one else.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 8:18 pm

I don't remember Derek challenging Bent on anything since he has been manager Bees.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 8:35 pm

beesrus wrote:
He's slagged off the fans more in one afternoon than he has challenged Brent in all his time down here. He knows where his bread is buttered. Clearly the dire situation on and off the pitch is down to the fans, and no one else.  

Adams made no such implication as stated in the last sentence in his comments after the game and said that he absolutely understood the supporters frustrations.It was more a comment on the fairly disgraceful personal abuse from some of the cretins who unfortunately infest Home park-i know these phenomena exist because i was told to feck off on Saturday by some cockroach for asking him to sit down after he continually obstructed my view by standing up every time Argyle got within 30 yards of goal,which admittedly wasn't all that often. Personally i don't blame any manager for reacting to that kind of shit-one or two Argyle managers have reacted in a far more forthright manner in the past,seem to remember messrs Waiters and Sheridan supplying particularly blunt verdicts on the reaction of some supporters-if you can't take it [not that there was much to take in relation to Adams comments] then don't dish it out. A complete load of over sensitive bollocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 10:02 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I don't remember Derek challenging Bent on anything since he has been manager Bees.

Always easier to kick down than to kick up GG. Bosses' man. Can't be doing with them anymore. He comparatively gets paid handsomely, even at Brent's Argyle. Baby stuff. Footballers themselves in my experience are probably more abusive than almost any other group. Foul mouthed bunch.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 10:32 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Adams comments about abuse from the fans after the match on Saturday, will, I think, lose him support from the fanbase.

Reminds me of Rooney slating England fans after yet another early World Cup exit-what did he expect ffs?

3 draws and no wins in ten is a disgrace at any level. Blaming injuries is rubbish as we must have one of the biggest squads in our league and we certainly didn't start the season with 10 injured. Fans are entitled to vent their anger.

A bigger man would just have said "the fans are entitled to be concerned but I'm doing all I can to turn things around"

Unless he's planning an escape based on "I'm not going to put up with abuse"

Its lost my support yes,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 10:53 pm

beesrus wrote:

He is on thin ice and his attacks on the fans who arent happy with results is only going to crack that ice futher. Brent is going that problem is going away and he wont hang around much longer and will look to get rid of his stake seeing as his clusterfuck idea isnt his now.
Hallett has alot of work to do come november 1st and one of those jobs is deciding whether del stays or goes and i cant see simon as someone who will keep del on if the results are not improving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. Empty

Back to top Go down

Its not Adams fault its Brents.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next