Chemical Ali
Mock Cuncher
Greenskin
Tringreen
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Is he trying to get back in, thats a good question. He sees the oppurtunity to suck up to Risdale now and maybe make a mate in PR. Risdale has to notice that Stapleton was part of the downfall and he cant give in to this "not my fault" stuff.
I dont think Stapleton would or can get into any other club, I think hes trying to convince Risdale in hope and not so much ambition.
If Risdale is tricked, Paul Sturrock will be back in the morning

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:38 pm

cobipafc wrote:

Is he trying to get back in, thats a good question. He sees the oppurtunity to suck up to Risdale now and maybe make a mate in PR. Risdale has to notice that Stapleton was part of the downfall and he cant give in to this "not my fault" stuff.
I dont think Stapleton would or can get into any other club, I think hes trying to convince Risdale in hope and not so much ambition.

Pretty doubtful that Ridsdale will be tricked in any shape or form.About as likely,in fact, as Luggy ever being Argyle manager again,especially if Stapes was on the board-they are no longer bosom pals as evidenced by Stapes sayng in his interviews that he wanted to sack Sturrock for years before the deed was actually carried out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Greenskin wrote:
cobipafc wrote:

Pretty doubtful that Ridsdale will be tricked in any shape or form.About as likely,in fact, as Luggy ever being Argyle manager again,especially if Stapes was on the board-they are no longer bosom pals as evidenced by Stapes sayng in his interviews that he wanted to sack Sturrock for years before the deed was actually carried out.

I know its unlikely but Stapleton would jump at the chance
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Enough to make one sign up for exewebb
Back to top Go down
Sharkbait

Sharkbait

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:48 am

Is this c@nt Staplecock still talking, jeez he must of got some money for this, the nob never spoke this much when he should of, just f@ck off!
So will his return be announced before the ST go on sale or before Mad
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Sharkbait wrote:
Is this c@nt Staplecock still talking, jeez he must of got some money for this, the nob never spoke this much when he should of, just f@ck off!
So will his return be announced before the ST go on sale or before Mad

the views the other place is expressing, 'he is the messiah, hes not been a naughty boy and its the second coming, hallelujah', are mounting. my bet is before the st's are announced.

Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:13 pm

sycophants nearly rhymes with cunts
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:12 pm

I imagine he will be back before Christmas......possibly after a sticky start to the season the Riddler will bring him on board to bring some "local experience" to the club.
Back to top Go down
The Last Straw

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Bunch of feckin wank guzzling cnuts...all of them. For years we've seen so called bigger teams getting decent investment...these clubs in question are not from bigger towns/cities but actually seem to have the pull for big investors. We get shit pie thrown at us all of the time. Why do we never get the big investors. Look at the feckin catchment area Most of Devon and all of Cornwall to pull fans in from.

Fucks me off, we always have got the shitty end of the stick, I dont understand it, feckin great city with more feckin class the the northern shitholes, more to offer, big catchment area and huge potential but no decent investment...

You know why?

Because we are not close enough to London or Manchester or Birmingham... they see us as a feckin backwater...well I feckin hate all those feckin places, they aint fit to eat our steaming piles of turgid, week old crap and they know it...thats why they keep us down, LEAVING US OPEN TO MONEY GRABBING cnuts LIKE STAPLECUNT... I tell ye what, I'd love to smack him and his cunting son Ollie the feck out. Pair of crusty sea cnuts! Fecking Feck the fecking lot of the fecking feckers.

feckin cnuts! Twisted Evil

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 21)
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:03 pm

Bloody hell ! Where have you been hiding ? lol!
Back to top Go down
The Last Straw

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Lol, been busy trying to make sense of all of this shite going on at HP. My Brain has finally had enough...feel better after that rant
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:59 am

pepsipete wrote:
Enough to make one sign up for exewebb

You would be most welcome, no banning orders on there Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:55 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:15 am

trolling for old posts

i wish those that did would explain why (not solely directed at you elias but to all Smile )
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:03 am

obvious surely ?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:32 am

Fore shore, my thoughts haven't changed.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:38 am

Neither have mine.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:57 am

Haven't heard anything from Sandford Grecian for a while  :arrow:

Thursday March 21st to be precise. Hope the old boy is ok ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Elias wrote:
obvious surely ?
no its just silly and pedantic to go trolling for old posts to try and prove a point from 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:36 pm

No it isn't, not when others ask why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:32 pm

GOB wrote:
No it isn't, not when others ask why.
A simple link to that thread in question and posted in the thread where someone has asked about it would have been more than enough i would have thought.

Plus i not seeing anyone ask on here about all the stuff from the past as most know about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Quite a few ask, I know because I have had to type it out a dozen times and really, what difference does it make?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:39 pm

It doesn't do any harm to remind visitors of the games people play and how we have usually, correctly assessed motives and outcomes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:53 pm

GOB wrote:
Quite a few ask, I know because I have had to type it out a dozen times and really, what difference does it make?
its silly you may aswell create a nostalgia thread on here if people feel the need to keep going over the same old crap every day
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:58 pm

Is it just me who thinks the thread over there was posted to deflect away from the mess that Mr and Mrs Brent are making of our football club?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stapleton "its Todds fault"   Stapleton "its Todds fault" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stapleton "its Todds fault"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next