seadog
Czarcasm
Earwegoagain
Chemical Ali
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Paul Stapleton back in football Empty
PostSubject: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:16 pm

As the chairman of Tavistock.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:23 pm

Then plymouth Argyle must make dam sure it never plays tavistock again in pre season friendlies..

I dont forgive him for telling staff they were going to lose their jobs then announcing straight after telling them he was off to dubai. I also dont accept that our admin was solely down to sir roy gardner taking over when he for years prior refused to stand down or put the club up for sale when it was clear to all he didnt have the funds to maintain the club in league one let alone championship. We had to stomach ten years give or take of James Brent thanks to him he will never be forgiven.

wonder if his daughter picked her favourite player yet?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:13 pm

Thank god for that I thought for a minute we'd signed him to bolster the defence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:40 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Thank god for that I thought for a minute we'd signed him to bolster the defence.

it makes me shudder seeing him at home games now and again.....just imagine what he would do to opposition strikers lol
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 6:13 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

it makes me shudder seeing him at home games now and again.....just imagine what he would do to opposition strikers lol

Stapes at Home Park Angers? Where does he usually sit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 6:15 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Whenever ive seen him hes walking up past the devonport end sometimes with his grandchild.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 6:24 pm

Does he still have the Bob hairstyle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:46 pm

seadog wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:49 pm

Well that is another good reason not to go to Tavvy!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 8:43 pm

It's only temporary he's going to pave the way for Brent to move in.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 9:23 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:24 pm

Angry wrote:
Then plymouth Argyle must make dam sure it never plays tavistock again in pre season friendlies..

I dont forgive him for telling staff they were going to lose their jobs then announcing straight after telling them he was off to dubai. I also dont accept that our admin was solely down to sir roy gardner taking over when he for years prior refused to stand down or put the club up for sale when it was clear to all he didnt have the funds to maintain the club in league one let alone championship. We had to stomach ten years give or take of James Brent thanks to him he will never be forgiven.

wonder if his daughter picked her favourite player yet?
How dare you say anythink about this lovely man & his family pig lol! Should never be allowed 50yards near The club again got very greedy wanted fingers in all pies ..I didn’t know what was going on..Really your a accountant ffs basically sell the team cook the books to make it look good to con the Japanese once the Japanese realised the were conned that was it 17 million in the hole while Stapleton done the TV interview that the clubs gone into admin for 17million then F#%Ks off to the airport for amonths family holiday in Dubai...as regarding the daughter she’s settled now but she certainly went through a few lol
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:58 pm

Football is such a wholesome industry. sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:12 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Football is such a whoreesome industry. sarcasm

Edited for factuals.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 5:59 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Whenever ive seen him hes walking up past the devonport end sometimes with his grandchild.

Yeah he does go. I Used to loathe the man, he enriched himself as the club went into financial meltdown. He trebled his son in laws wages against the wishes of his manager, he was painfully out of his depth and yet he still hung around like a fart in a lift hopefully trying to cash in on the World Cup bid.

I can’t be fecked any more. He used to a good guy before he got greedy, if he wants to pay to watch the club and I assume he did pay then up to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:37 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Yeah he does go. I Used to loathe the man, he enriched himself as the club went into financial meltdown. He trebled his son in laws wages against the wishes of his manager, he was painfully out of his depth and yet he still hung around like a fart in a lift hopefully trying to cash in on the World Cup bid.

I can’t be fecked any more. He used to a good guy before he got greedy, if he wants to pay to watch the club and I assume he did pay then up to him

I cant see the club allowing him in for free myself not even under brent. the uproar that would cause given the shit he left us in it wouldn't go down well at all even taking into account the two league titles won under his ownership. Nor can i see the club keeping it quiet for long if they did as the staff that are still there who worked under him that were in financial shit due to him and others would leak that info on pasoti for sure.

I don't have an issue with him paying to go to games like others would do, i just dont like seeing him walking around like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:58 pm

I still see in places it weren’t his fault, it was the fault of Gardner And Todd and I refuse to accept that. He got seriously rich off the back of their involvement and he let it happen.

The Blackpool game said everything about what his poxy family was about.

feck him.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:17 pm

Angry wrote:
seadog wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's not social distancing, that's "wouldn't touch him with a barge pole" distancing!
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:19 pm

I swear I've just seen Peter Ridsdale on a walking holiday near Kelly College
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 12:05 pm

Angry wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I cant see the club allowing him in for free myself not even under brent. the uproar that would cause given the shit he left us in it wouldn't go down well at all even taking into account the two league titles won under his ownership. Nor can i see the club keeping it quiet for long if they did as the staff that are still there who worked under him that were in financial shit due to him and others would leak that info on pasoti for sure.

I don't have an issue with him paying to go to games like others would do, i just dont like seeing him walking around like nothing happened.
surely the same logic should apply to wrathall as well ! But brent needed his loans and as for plebbys lack of dissent to it after brent put plebby back in his place for jumping the gun and expecting brent to do the right thing but of course he didn’t he needed his money plebby made to look the dick he was by the reluctant one but still not enough to stop rimming Brent’s arse though unfortunately...dare say there be a few old noshers out there who would pay for stapletons ticket if still needed ..one thing they certainly didn’t have and that was morals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 3:21 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

surely the same logic should apply to wrathall as well ! But brent needed his loans and as for plebbys lack of dissent to it after brent put plebby back in his place for jumping the gun and expecting brent to do the right thing but of course he didn’t he needed his money plebby made to look the dick he was by the reluctant one but still not enough to stop rimming Brent’s arse though unfortunately...dare say there be a few old noshers out there who would pay for stapletons ticket if still needed ..one thing they certainly didn’t have and that was morals

Its as you say the club needed at least one director willing to invest his money and he was the only one willing to step up. He can't be forgiven he was there before and during sir roy's takeover so he can't be exempted much like stapleton cant or the others in fact. But if there is a case of gritting your teeth and allowing something to happen then i guess wrathall being allowed back on to the board for the greater good (the greater good) his money at the time is that.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 8:55 pm

Wrathall was also a fellow director of the property company Stapleton set up to make a mint off the wc bid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stapleton back in football   Paul Stapleton back in football Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Stapleton back in football
Page 1 of 1