Dougie
Sir Francis Drake
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:31 am

Nick Wall wrote:
I just don't get how anyone with any knowledge of Plymouth Argyle and football could possibly think that we would average 8,000 in this dog shit of a division. It's not even close. Frankly I'm amazed that we're still getting over 6000 home fans through the gate. That's remarkable loyalty and support.

The 8,000 figure is simply staggering.

I think Where's Webby and chum would have promised such attendance figures.

Salsa Verde.....The club that wouldn't die !..... The greatest fans in the land !

He's started believing in his own hype.

Meanwhile, in the real world, only the dimwitted Avivas can't see the self promoting Windsor Boys for what they really are.

I pride myself on being among the first small % of people to see through these control freaks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:46 am

Attendances whilst in the 4th tier of English Football

1995/96 - Promoted through the Play Offs - Average Home Attendance 7,440
1998/99 - Finished 13th - 5,322
1999/2000 - Finished 12th - 5,371
2000/2001 - Finished 12th - 4,944
2001/2002 - The Luggy Record Points Year - 8,788 (Played 23 games at home and we won 19 - we've already lost more points at home this season before playing a feckin league game in November Mad )
2011/2012 - Finished 21st - 6,915

If that took me less than 5 minutes...well you can finish the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:50 am

Whoever advised Mr Brent that we would manage an average gate of 8,000 needs to be sacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:57 am

You can't sack somebody unless you employ them ...

#educatedwankers
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:58 am

Greenjock wrote:

Anyone with any sense knows that it would take an incredible leap of faith to believe that Fletcher will be able to turn it around from this dross to challenging for promotion next season.

he will, but it'll be the bsp

i can hear the conversation along these lines,

advisor: purloin the land and feck the team, then we can have a winning team when we are in the conference, that'll keep the natives happy

jbn: perfect!

jbn is the combo of you know who and you know who
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:00 am

This is the first time i have read a trade unionist (a shit one at that) praise a decision to lay off staff.

He has truly sold out in more ways than one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:02 am

Wonder when he comes up for re-election (to his job, I mean)?
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:32 am

This is what Chris used to do when the staff were being threatened.
Quote - Too many people with greedy motives have risked the future of our Club

Chris Webb
Post subject: MESSAGE TO PANDA - PAY THE STAFF - GREEN ARMY NEEDED!!!Posted: 14 Oct 2011 07:02

Hi All

You wiil have noted from the Herald article that PandA are withholding gate receipt monies in a bid to force James Brents had and gain a higher level of fees.

This is despite previous PROMISES to the staff that they would receive their money. In short they are using the staff/players as pawns to try and get their hands on more cash.

After all the staff and players have given to save our Club we cannot as a fanbase sit back and see this happen. The huge level of fees for PandA is simply because they backed the wrong horse. They chose Heaney, they took months to realise he was a time waster when we all knew it, they made the mistake - They should pay for it.

At a series of public meetings Brendan Guilfoyle has gone on record as saying the money from ST sales and gate receipts would be ring fenced and used to pay staff.

To now pull this trick out of the bag, so close to the finishing line is one step too far.

It is not the supporters fault that they backed the wrong horse, it is not James Brents fault that they backed the wrong horse and it is certainly not the staff/players fault that they backed thr wrong horse.

We are calling on as many Argyle supporters as possible to bombard PandA today via email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and telephone (0114) 275 5033 calling for them to PAY THE STAFF AND PLAYERS NOW.

We are hoping that this will make P&A see sense. If however they do not do the right thing, work is being done to organise a protest on Monday at the PandA offices in Sheffield.

Too many people with greedy motives have risked the future of our Club. When we are so close to saving it we will not sit back and let this take place.

Come on the Green Army. We need you. Its time to mobilise again!

WE'RE PLYMOUTH ARGYLE AND WE'LL NEVER DIE

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:36 am

Is there not a similar call to bombard Brent with scathing emails then?

Why's that then do you reckon? feckin turncoat!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:40 am

Greenjock wrote:

No but their is a quote that suggests 3 points tonight will ease everyones pain

Quote :
how everyone connected with the Club could do with 3 points tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:41 am

Us educated wankers call it 'institutionalisation'.

In most cases, it doesn't happen as quickly or as deeply as this, mind.

study
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:43 am

Will Chris call for a strike should the redundancies result in extra work for those left behind

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:46 am

Streamlining Chris. Making the workforce more efficient. Good business sense from a philanthropic company.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:47 am

Dougie wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

No but their is a quote that suggests 3 points tonight will ease everyones pain

Quote :
how everyone connected with the Club could do with 3 points tonight

Little Burton should be easy after tiny Dorchester Rolling Eyes

Errrrrrrm yeah, no. Errrrm y'know . The changin rooms were the same not like away ones .Errrrrrm yeah, no. The lads worked their socks off errrrrm but ....y'know.................. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:51 am

shonbo wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:
I just don't get how anyone with any knowledge of Plymouth Argyle and football could possibly think that we would average 8,000 in this dog shit of a division. It's not even close. Frankly I'm amazed that we're still getting over 6000 home fans through the gate. That's remarkable loyalty and support.

Agreed. Who the fek told Brent to expect that!!! No

Ridsdale . Fact .
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:55 am

greengenes wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:

Ridsdale . Fact .

And who told Ridsdale what they could inspire ?

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:56 am

greengenes wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:

Ridsdale . Fact .

The silver tongue snake oil salesman whose every pronouncement should come with a public health warning.

No one but no one else other than james Brent and his unqualified cohorts would have enterntained that notion for a nano second let alone build a whole years budget round it.

The board cocked up. Fact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:21 am

greengenes wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:

Ridsdale . Fact .

How convenient is that? And I suppose he got those figures off stapleton?

If that is true then I'm more worried than ever. An astute businessman like Brent taken in by the riddler? Yup the club is in real safe hands eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:28 am

Greenjock wrote:
greengenes wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:

Ridsdale . Fact .

If that is true then I'm more worried than ever. An astute businessman like Brent taken in by the riddler? Yup the club is in real safe hands eh?

Sounds lto me ike it has come from a wank fan that's only recently taken an interest in the club!

You call it sniping, We prefer to say that we're watching you president, webb, greenman, spooner or whatever you troll fan webistes under these days to promote your disgusting self promotion!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:31 am

Where did this fact come from greengenes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:32 am

Greenjock wrote:
greengenes wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:

Ridsdale . Fact .

Did Ridsdale really tell Brent in the middle of the 2011/12 season to expect an average crowd of 8000 in the 2012/13 season? You might see it as fact GG, I see it as highly unlikely.

And even if he did, it took my learned ATD colleague Mr Wall less than 5 minutes to seek out the average attendances for every previous season we've spent at this level. Surely Brent, or one of his minions could have done the same?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:47 am

Common sense doesn't come into it Andy, GG maybe a decent fella, a wonderful fan and a loyal fan, but he will always tow the line of those that sit in a pecking order rather than form an opinion from logic and sensibility. After it's been pointed out he'll threaten to delete himself and then he'll produce a flouce in big girlie blouse fashion before popping onto pasoti to look for a sympathy vote and to impress what a terrible bunch we are, just like Newell and Webb have done in the past.

"My own man" - Bull.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:51 am

GOB wrote:
Common sense doesn't come into it Andy, GG maybe a decent fella, a wonderful fan and a loyal fan, but he will always tow the line of those that sit in a pecking order rather than form an opinion from logic and sensibility. After it's been pointed out he'll threaten to delete himself and then he'll produce a flouce in big girlie blouse fashion before popping onto pasoti to look for a sympathy vote and to impress what a terrible bunch we are, just like Newell and Webb have done in the past.

"My own man" - Bull.....

Not sure about us being a terrible bunch, Gob. The way the debates have been going both here and on pasoti over the last week or so, something even worse than that appears to be happening. ATD is rapidly becoming the home of mainstream opinion affraid lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:57 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
GOB wrote:

"My own man" - Bull.....

Not sure about us being a terrible bunch, Gob. The way the debates have been going both here and on pasoti over the last week or so, something even worse than that appears to be happening. ATD is rapidly becoming the home of mainstream opinion affraid lol!

It is Andy, how frightening is that! lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:11 pm

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE RUN BY AMATEURS TO MEET THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Webb Speaks!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next