Dougie
Sir Francis Drake
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:33 am

Andy_Symons wrote:

Oh dear Rickler, you really have jumped the shark this time. Still, after you went out of your way to get yourself a title and a silly hat, I suppose the next stage is to collude with Hooper in his ongoing campaign to undermine the Trust and all it stands for. Skype has a lot to answer for.

You have the gall after getting a place on the AFT board to try and make something out of me and my playful use of the ATD ‘Ambassador role’
Are you that desperate for an excuse to smear me? seriously?

Likewise with the “undermining the trust” jibe. I have been a big supporters of the Trust on this site, and lobbied the mods to give them their own section amongst other things. Show me where I have posted anything detrimental about the trust!
Also... I have never skyped Tony Cholwell, nice try though, it was worth a shot in the dark, eh Andy?

I contacted Tony Cholwell because I wanted to get at ‘the truth’. I wanted to hear his side of events. You got a problem with that? You obviously have... You’ve ranted about TC for months and his role in Greenjocks troubles. You’ve prattled on about asking the hard questions etc and yet when you bump into TC you ask him nothing! Why not? That’s a keyboard warrior in anybody's language - or should that be coward?

Yes, the one time I've been in the Brit over the past year or so was to meet with John and Tim to discuss the fanzine. That's where your account of events veers away from the truth; but then truth has never been something that's bothered you when it comes to your online dealings with Argyle supporters, is it?

We will get to “the truth” later.. But regarding that little piece of smearing innuendo (your specialty)! What “online dealings with Argyle supporters” are you referring to? Come on... Let’s have it!

Your rather sordid attempts to perpetuate a feud with me is becoming increasingly pathetic. Your sense of entitlement and obsessive nature combined means I'll have to put up with it, I guess. So all of the dozens of questions you bombarded me with for the Q&A didn't get asked. Boo-fecking-hoo. Bombarding Brent's office with phone calls failed to get the event called off. You're a sad, pathetic excuse of a man. Continue the vendetta Ricks, I know I'm not the first person you've set your deluded sights on; I'm sure I won't be the last.

There is nothing ‘sordid’ about holding you to your boastful promises and dubious word.

And any, as you say, “feud” that is being created, is of your own doing, as you have refused on many occasions to discuss your actions ( or lack thereof) at the Brent ATD meet. And why is that? . The fact that you are stroppy about it and are now trying to paint yourself as some sort of put upon martyr as opposed to the arrogant schemer that you actually are, is laughable.

You boasted that at the ATD meet all questions (time permitting) would be asked and a full report given. Not only on this site but on the official one as well! None of that ever happened. Even the Senior Greens and the Cornish supporters got write ups on the Baggo. We never did and you refuse to answer any questions about it? What happened? How did you feck things up for ATD so badly?

As for the questions. There was no bombardment of questions from me. There was no "dozens of questions" either - once again, you are outright lying. There were three and you didn't ask any of my two. The third was Bex's, "Boxer’s or Briefs" question!

And what you are also failing to mention is that you PROMISED I would get via proxy, to ask the first question. You lied and reneged on that. Why?

As for “Bombarding Brent’s office with phone calls” (There’s the B word again)... I think you originally described it as “calling all hours of the day and night”.

Let’s get a few things straight right away for everyone reading --

Firstly.... How you can just make up an outrageous lie like that and put it out there as the truth is beyond disgusting! You are as bad as Newell.

Secondly... You only know it was me that called Brent, because I told you. And I had to tell you because you were throwing a hissy fit like a big girl and because you were too lazy to go back and read the thread where everyone else had read the news already!

Thirdly.. .. and let’s get this straight. This is “for the record” on ATD.

I have called Brent’s office once. And only once.

The call took place on April 23rd, 2012. It started at 4.37 PM UK time, and it lasted for nine minutes. It cost me 72 cents. And I know all this as I have my phone records in front of me – do you still want me to prove what I say is true, Mr. Rapson?

Andy, anything else stated by you or anyone else to the contrary, is a lie.
So, it’s simple... Stop lying, or risk being known a liar. Got it? I hope you have. Now apologies, please.

As for trying to get the ATD event called off? Who are you trying to kid...? As you damn well know, the idea of meeting up ‘face to face’ was my idea in the first place – why on earth would I want that called off – especially with me supposedly asking the first question? It’s another of your fabricated nonsenses. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

The fact that the meet got moved from the boardroom has always peeved you, and you are always trying to hang that on me too. It was more likely the letter you wrote to Brent about Newell that did that! I have to admit it was a beauty! But you judged it all wrong (again). Blame yourself for that one!

After all... You have no idea what I said on the phone to Brent’s Assistant, unless you are telling me that Brent’s Assistant relayed parts, or all of our personal conversation to you – is that what you are claiming? How else would you know what we talked about?

I mean... Are you seriously claiming that Brent is so small minded he would move the ATD meet from the Boardroom out of spite because I telephoned his assistant? Are you for real? You’re deluded.

The fact that after you found out I had called Brent’s office, you wanted me banned from ATD because you thought I shouldn’t have made a call, and as an ATD mod you had some sort of jurisdiction over me as private individual with regard to calling Brent, just goes to show how far up your own arse with power you really are!

And as for Hooper - I suppose kudos for feeding the libel line to the one person on ATD dumb enough to fall for it (incidentally, what is it with the Rick/Hooper love-in? Has he got incriminating photos of you?) but the plain fact is - I don't do 'sheepish' and there has been no libel. So a message to Tony - don't try a battle of wits with me, you're clearly unarmed.

There is no Rick / Hooper love in (and it’s Rickler to you on this board) much as you would like to create one for all the obvious reasons.
And you do do sheepish alright. Aside from not taking your chance to question Cholwell and report his answers back to ATD, your complete moral collapse at the ATD Brent meet with regard to asking any hard hitting questions at all is testimony to your sheepishness!

What Tony Hooper has become, since the GAS Board was dangled tantalisingly in front of him, is a self-important, pompous, boorish hypocrite who is only interested in self advancement and who clearly has no interest in representing anyone but himself in his GasBoard role. And Tony, if you'd like to hear that said to your face, I'll be at the Trust's safe standing roadshow on Saturday. See if you can tear yourself away from the Business Lounge for long enough to mingle with actual fans for 5 minutes - I guarantee that'll be where he retreats to now he no longer wants people to vote for him.

So I hope that clears it up Ricker. I have no time for you and your petty vendettas; I have even less time for Hooper, who's proved himself to be wholly inadequate as a supposed 'fans representative'.

Any questions?

Yes loads... see above. But as you’ve avoided them all before, (even the ones in my prior post) I am not at all hopeful of you answering them this time.

Instead you will smear, obstruficate, probably lie, and generally carry out ‘character assassination’ with words and phrases like “Petty Vendettas” and “ but then truth has never been something that's bothered you” but not back it up with any facts whatsoever. That is the way you operate. Scummy.

I think you have somehow hoodwinked many ATD posters into thinking you are a good guy. I know you to not be ashamed to outright lie.

I despair that you have a place on the Trust board. It really isn’t good news. From my time spent as a co-optee in the ATD mod room I know you are arrogant, self centered, self important, and a power hungry ego who is unwilling to engage with anyone you don’t approve of. You are a real bigot.

Somehow I don’t think you will last too long on the AFT board. Nobody will put up with your shit for very long. And let’s face it... You’re not a team player, which is why the Green Taverners threw you off their cricket team! Ouch!

I see you are down to hanging out at matches with Cerbera..

Says it all really, doesn’t it... Two peas in a pod.

I’ve learned that away from this website you have the nickname “Slyman”. I now know know why it is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:01 am

I think you have just proved Andy's points Ricks lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:03 am

GOB wrote:
I think you have just proved Andy's points Ricks lol!

Very precise Gob.

Care to elaborate?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:05 am

Nope clown
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:06 am

I didn't think so..

Night...

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:05 am

So there you have it gentlemen.

A prime example of why modroom threads should NOT be erased.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:06 am

So did you get at the truth with Tony then Rickler? Did he say that it was all bullshit from Chris Webb and Ian Newell, but he didn't mind their bit of fun?

Did he tell you that it was all a vendetta from Newell because Tony saw photos of Mrs Newell in a bikini?

Did Tony say that although he's morally outraged by the jokes on ATD that he's not morally outraged by the club president and his evil assistant trying to slur him in the run up to the PASB elections? Several times as well, nor a slip of the tongue or a misunderstanding?

And when you got at the truth, did Hooper tell you how he's fine that these two upstanding gentlemen tried to drop him in the shit in the run up to the PASB elections and now mix with them and act like nothing's happened?

Or did he admit to taking on the contract to spy on me, get my details for Lee Jameson for thirty pieces of silver ?

I wouldn't mind getting at the truth too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:13 am

Tringreen wrote:

Maybe next time you'll say so before they are?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:15 am

Greenjock wrote:
So did you get at the truth with Tony then Rickler? Did he say that it was all bullshit from Chris Webb and Ian Newell, but he didn't mind their bit of fun?

Did he tell you that it was all a vendetta from Newell because Tony saw photos of Mrs Newell in a bikini?

Did Tony say that although he's morally outraged by the jokes on ATD that he's not morally outraged by the club president and his evil assistant trying to slur him in the run up to the PASB elections? Several times as well, nor a slip of the tongue or a misunderstanding?

And when you got at the truth, did Hooper tell you how he's fine that these two upstanding gentlemen tried to drop him in the shit in the run up to the PASB elections and now mix with them and act like nothing's happened?

Or did he admit to taking on the contract to spy on me, get my details for Lee Jameson for thirty pieces of silver ?

I wouldn't mind getting at the truth too.

Rickler doesn't ask questions Jock, he demands that others do that for him.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:42 am

GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Maybe next time you'll say so before they are?

I think I did but I was rather outnumbered at the time.

It remains the only way history cannot be re written.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:01 am

I can assure you, you didn't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:47 am

Tgwu wrote:

The club said

AFTER six consecutive, left-back Scott Griffiths dropped to the substitutes’ bench for Wednesday night’s encounter with Burton Albion.
Scott had played six consecutive games for the Pilgrims having joined on loan from Peterborough in early October and Argyle manager Carl Fletcher thought that he might benefit from a rest.

Mr Web said on radio

The last three games he has been rubbish and was at fault for the Dorchester goal and has been dropped.

Not the first time Webb has publicly undermined a member of staff at the club yet he keeps his stupid little title.
Back to top Go down
david_fisher

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:04 am

Yea Man wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

The club said

AFTER six consecutive, left-back Scott Griffiths dropped to the substitutes’ bench for Wednesday night’s encounter with Burton Albion.
Scott had played six consecutive games for the Pilgrims having joined on loan from Peterborough in early October and Argyle manager Carl Fletcher thought that he might benefit from a rest.

Mr Web said on radio

The last three games he has been rubbish and was at fault for the Dorchester goal and has been dropped.

Not the first time Webb has publicly undermined a member of staff at the club yet he keeps his stupid little title.

Perhaps preparing the ground for the return of that useless lump Williams?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Or preparing the ground for the likes of Nikkkk and Wrathell to come on board, Newell and Webb will need people like that when Brent finally completes his development and needs someone to hand over the club to.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:30 pm

GOB wrote:
I can assure you, you didn't

Who says so, you, Slyman and Cerbs ? Think I was rather busy fighting a rearguard action against those who thought Cerbs was the man to take ATD forward. Don't think Rickler and myself would be allowed to contribute to this thread now, if I hadn't played my small pair so well.

Anyway, I'm glad we saved the most important thread............. just. All that got erased was the shitstorm that erupted when Cerbs basically told his new friends on the farm that is was the overseas element behind it all, whilst at the same time telling us he was ATD through and through.
We all know the true story behind it all ................ and we still have the evidence, should it be required.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:33 pm

twice over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:35 pm

once is enough to bore the shit out of most of us lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:02 pm

It is undoubtedly boring Very Happy , but it is a valid, well used method of getting a point across, and there are far worse examples .... like how many times do we have to listen to that national anthem ? ... enough ! ..we all know who's got the big hat.
What are the three R's in learning ...... recency, rigour and repitition ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:29 pm

and rigamortous lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:19 pm

GOB wrote:
Or preparing the ground for the likes of Nikkkk and Wrathell to come on board, Newell and Webb will need people like that when Brent finally completes his development and needs someone to hand over the club to.

Funny you should mention Wrathall, the devil incarnate publicly but still wined and dined at Home Park even since the statement by Brent after the Torquay away game. Wasn't it Webb who was telling everyone he would buy him a pint etc etc? And Newell going mad on Pasoti? They must both bump into him in the Business Lounge, but they don't seem to mention this Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:30 pm

Looks like Wrathall is back on the front foot as we speak .....

Wrathall sues Barclays

While I'm at it mods...... considering Tony Wrathall is back in the news, don't you think the newest registered member might be an inopportune set up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Wrathell must need the cash for his second spell at Home Park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Thought I'd logged onto pasoti by mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Shuddup or we'll arrange your banning! flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:13 pm

You're probably right there Iggy. I need to get out this evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Webb Speaks!   Chris Webb Speaks! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Webb Speaks!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next