Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.

Go down 
+2
Chemical Ali
swampy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. Empty
PostSubject: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:36 am

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=71387
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:47 am

Maybe it's the same person/people trolling both sites.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:58 am

We do have a former Pasotiite Cheltenham green posting on here regularly but I reckon it's just a bit of mischief making from Pasoti trying to associate him with it myself. I hope so anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:10 am

What goes around comes around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:11 am

swampy wrote:
We do have a former Pasotiite Cheltenham green posting on here regularly but I reckon it's just a bit of mischief making from Pasoti trying to associate him with it myself. I hope so anyway.

They just didn't like that picture I posted of how the programme should've looked lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:37 am

swampy wrote:

Ithink you're right, it seems the latest tact is to focus on bad language to slur ATD. Are they really football fans? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:09 am

Surely with the likes of Dane 'Manager of the Year' Bunney and that Luca Thomas bloke skulking around, it's been happening on pasoti for years. But of course this couldn't be the Politburo just trying to shift some blame onto ATD, as they see the number of respected pasoti posters who're now posting on here growing almost daily?

Anyhoo, here's a piece of advice for the pasoti Mods from an ex-ATD Mod. Stop whinging and crying about it. Whatever you're having to deal with is no different to some of the shit at least three of your Mods and 'ex' - Mods flung at us.

Man up, you jessies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:38 pm

The passive plea in that 'pasoti mod' comment just stinks of Newell influence like the 'get the daughter involved so I can say it's effecting my family" or "I'm just a fan like anyone else but look at the abuse".

This is the first time I have read a pasoti mod begging for a break from a supposed pain in the ass so either it's bullshit muck spreading time once again or pasoti mods are clueless and can't handle the job. Either way, these must be very desperate times for those behind the scenes of pasoti to justify such desperation.

Taking one look at pasoti and you can see why, it's completely void of anything other than "Chant suggestions", "Buses" and "PAFC lookalikes", there's not a decent topic to be found and it's totally sterile of opinion.

They'll wake up one day and realise that people are not so stupid...never judge other people by your own standards, Ian!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:58 pm

GOB wrote:
The passive plea in that 'pasoti mod' comment just stinks of Newell influence like the 'get the daughter involved so I can say it's effecting my family" or "I'm just a fan like anyone else but look at the abuse".

This is the first time I have read a pasoti mod begging for a break from a supposed pain in the ass so either it's bullshit muck spreading time once again or pasoti mods are clueless and can't handle the job. Either way, these must be very desperate times for those behind the scenes of pasoti to justify such desperation.

Taking one look at pasoti and you can see why, it's completely void of anything other than "Chant suggestions", "Buses" and "PAFC lookalikes", there's not a decent topic to be found and it's totally sterile of opinion.

They'll wake up one day and realise that people are not so stupid...never judge other people by your own standards, Ian!

I would suggest that it means Pasoti haven't had to put up with the crap that ATD mods have to sort out on a regular basis. That tells me that Dane Bunney either already has an account on there that is known to them, or he is back in favour with Newell and he is the one piss-assing around on here like the good little foot soldier he is albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:08 pm

He's probably a mod on there Jock! clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:22 pm

A helpful tip to pasoti, why not BAN the problem IP?? You normally can't wait to wield the ban hammer
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:33 pm

Its also strange how the ATD troll has the email addresses and knows the real names of ATD's Mods. Wonder where that info was discovered? Or who gave it to the troll?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Thats right CA !
I mean I have never told anyone on here that my second names are Tarquin, Ambrose, Rupert, Tyrell . Its in my pasoti registration email addy though so how else does it turn up in a fake user application?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:58 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Thats right CA !
I mean I have never told anyone on here that my second names are Tarquin, Ambrose, Rupert, Tyrell . Its in my pasoti registration email addy though so how else does it turn up in a fake user application?

Same old shit from the same old people, and their family now lol!

James Brent must be so proud of his friends. Respectable businessman, football club owner and friend of the Plymouth Mafia.

If anyone was under any illusion about the extent of Newell's mental health issues, you should see the e-mails his son is sending me affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:27 am

Greenjock wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Thats right CA !

James Brent must be so proud of his friends. Respectable businessman, football club owner and friend of the Plymouth Mafia.

If anyone was under any illusion about the extent of Newell's mental health issues, you should see the e-mails his son is sending me affraid

Don't make me laugh, they will pick on the wrong person one day and soon realize what tiny little fish they are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:39 am

Greenjock wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Thats right CA !

Post it Jock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:43 am

GOB wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Thats right CA !

Post it Jock.

I would but it has my e-mail address, Newell's home address and both of their e-mail addresses. Some people don't mind giving out personal details to the whole world, but I'm not doing that.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:47 am

You don't need ter post his home address, we already know it.

In fact, I'm sat in his garden now, posting this on me Nokia 3310, watching Mike eat his Cornflakes.

Grizzly.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:54 am

Mock does the soil look disturbed? Is there a patio?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:01 am

There's a patio...looks like many a barbeque this summer...bones everywhere...Scent de la pork chop...weird noises from the bush next to me (probs greenjock)....
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:07 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
There's a patio...looks like many a barbeque this summer...bones everywhere...Scent de la pork chop...weird noises from the bush next to me (probs greenjock)....

Probs Tony Hooper, he's turned double agent Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:14 am

Jock, if you do a screenprint of the email and then copy that into paste you can then cover up the email addressess with a bit of paint and then save that.

Keep the original to mind lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:23 am

Yea Man wrote:
Jock, if you do a screenprint of the email and then copy that into paste you can then cover up the email addressess with a bit of paint and then save that.

Keep the original to mind lol!

I have no idea how to do that Razz PM me your e-mail address and you can do it if you want.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:33 am

GJ, have you got any images of the Crystals you can email me ?
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:27 am

Just for Shonbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6N2vwe9Swk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.   Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening. Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe we should join with pasoti to stop this happening.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next