Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Local Football News

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Local Football News Empty
PostSubject: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:27 am

I'm hearing that Dane Bunney has resigned as manager of Cullompton in the wake of their narrow defeat at Newquay yeasterday (11-0, I believe).

That means he'll have more time on his hands for his childlike attacks on this site. #sogladI'mnotaModanymore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:28 am

affraid
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:35 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
I'm hearing that Dane Bunney has resigned as manager of Cullompton in the wake of their narrow defeat at Newquay yeasterday (11-0, I believe).

That means he'll have more time on his hands for his childlike attacks on this site. #sogladI'mnotaModanymore

Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:40 am

Very Happy

It's a shame he's deleted his account as he gave some cracking quotes earlier this year about how good a manager he is.

A Managers lot can turn very quickly. If only he'd lost 9-0 then he may still have a job today.

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:54 am

Taking a quick peek at the SW peninsula league website, Cullompton aren't having the best of seasons. a 1-8 home defeat to Saltash stands out. Second from bottom with a form guide that reads like one of Jock's horseracing tips. SImilar performances when he was Ron Manager at Millbrook and Ottery, though.

Still, I remember one evening last summer as I waited to go into bat for the Green Taverners, listening to Bunney banging on about what a crap manager Paul Sturrock was, and how he (Bunney) could teach him (Sturrock) a thing or two. His flounce when I told him what a bunch of bollox he was talking was one of the highlights of that cricket season for me.

And one of my favourite quotes from one of the Cornish Football messageboards was : "Dane Bunney? He can't even manage a healthy diet, never mind a football team."

Last edited by Andy_Symons on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:44 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

Very Happy

We have a cunning plan! Smile

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

Fear not Andy, from this moment forth anybody who requests deletion cannot return to the forum for 10 years. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:06 pm

Can't even manage a healthy diet! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:33 pm

11-0 christ thats bad!!!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:23 pm

PunchieGade?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:48 pm

How many other accounts has he got though, just a thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Resigned before he was sacked. He was regarded as a fat pig who knew nothing about football and just talked about Man Utd all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:35 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Resigned before he was sacked. He was regarded as a fat pig who knew nothing about football and just talked about Man Utd all the time.

We still talking about Dane, or someone else?............... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:39 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

Similarities are amazing arent they.

The team wanted him out after the first training session I am reliably informed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:41 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

Made i larf yea man lol.
Back to top Go down
HBLC

HBLC

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:16 pm

You'd think if he put in event half the amount of effort at being a manager as he does at being an online cybertwat, the scoreline might not have been in double figures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:24 pm

HBLC wrote:
You'd think if he put in event half the amount of effort at being a manager as he does at being an online cybertwat, the scoreline might not have been in double figures.

Zackly. I actually thought he might give up all the crap but the hack earlier was definitely someone involved in the spoof site and I know who my money's on.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Greenjock wrote:
but the hack earlier was definitely someone involved in the spoof site and I know who my money's on.

Jock, How did you deduce that? And who exactly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:51 pm

He'd be England manager by now if he put as much effort into learning how to be a manager lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Rickler wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
but the hack earlier was definitely someone involved in the spoof site and I know who my money's on.

Jock, How did you deduce that? And who exactly?

I thought ADHD was used on the spoof site? Maybe not.

Whoever it was has posted on here before because I recognised the style or phrases used. I highly doubt it's Ian Newell. He gets blamed for most things but I can't see it being him.

Dane Bunney would be my guess as he's just lost his manager's job and it's the kind of thing he does for kicks.

To tell you the truth I don't care who it was. All a bit sad really. I guess Cerbs will get mentioned as he's a former mod and has had his disagreements with some on here, but I don't think he would bother.

Some people should utilise their skills for something more constructive than trying to disrupt this site but it appears it gives them the horn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:09 pm

The only poster I've seen using the phrase ADHD when referring to this site is our old mate Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Ah well I knew I'd seen it used somewhere.

TIMMY must have too much time on his hands, as well as his cock in them.

TIMMY THE TUGGER?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:30 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

Similarities are amazing arent they.

The team wanted him out after the first training session I am reliably informed.

And again...are we talking about Dane, or someone else? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local Football News   Local Football News Empty

Back to top Go down

Local Football News
Page 1 of 1