Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

$65 million to marry my lesbian daughter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

$65 million to marry my lesbian daughter Empty
PostSubject: $65 million to marry my lesbian daughter   $65 million to marry my lesbian daughter EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:00 pm

A Hong Kong billionaire has offered a "reward" of $65 million to any man who can woo and then marry his daughter.

The only catch is she's a lesbian and has just "married" her long time partner, but same sex marriages are not recognised in Hong Kong. The good news is she is the one on the right of the photo, and the one on the left is her partner and not her rich father Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: $65 million to marry my lesbian daughter   $65 million to marry my lesbian daughter EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Sounds like daddy's clutching some very expensive staws there, he'd be better of accepting same sex felching is his daughter's thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: $65 million to marry my lesbian daughter   $65 million to marry my lesbian daughter EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Sounds like daddy's clutching some very expensive staws there, he'd be better of accepting same sex felching is his daughter's thing.

Looking at his daughters girlfriend, any father would not want to imagine his daughter being felched by that, but $65 million? Let her munch rug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $65 million to marry my lesbian daughter   $65 million to marry my lesbian daughter Empty

Back to top Go down

$65 million to marry my lesbian daughter
Page 1 of 1