seadog
Greenskin
Freathy
Rickler
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Ridsdale is buying Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:52 pm

The Irish are keeping the land and Ridsdale will own the football club.

RIP Plymouth Argyle
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So how much will the Riddler have to pay for Argyle and where will the money come from?

I'm just waiting for those magic words...

"I'm inviting someone with great experience to help me, my friend and yours... Welcome back, Paul Stapleton!"

Last edited by Rickler on Thu May 26, 2011 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:28 pm

This is no last minute fudge by the Irish. This has been the plan all along.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:18 pm

So the Riddler 'owns' the club while some consortium of Irish property developers who seem obsessed with anonimity own the ground and surrounding land. The Riddler has clearly been planning this arrangment with the Paddies for ages. He's making it sound like the Paddies have just given him the club to own out of the blue! What does he take us for FFS? What other surprises has he got planned? How long before the stench of the white mullet returns to Home Park?

Trust in stapes
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Flim flammed! No big surprise TBH,Ridders didn't come down here because he wanted a bit of fresh fish from the Barbican.Wonder when the heckling will start at meetings,etc? I can just see Ridders sat there with a look of innocent resignation on his face.This has been a farce and a stitch up from the start-what happened to these "genuine football people " that Guilfoyle squawked about when announcing the preferred bidder? Changed spots very quickly,thats for sure.Really does make me question whether its worth being bothered about matters anymore,i may withdraw until the club has been marketed in a truly professional manner.Actually,i think there would be grounds for a football league inquiry into every aspect of the way the club has been mismanaged over the past 5 years,doubt if they'll give a shit though.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Ridsdale gets the club for a quid, or less, god help us now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Take a seat, open a beer and pop a few Valium, because we all know what's coming next..................Stapleton!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:15 am

This negative attitude towards this deal is a joke. 2 options, go bust of have Peter Ridsdale as owner, in all fairness I like Ridsdale. Without him the Irish would not take over.
I am fully in support of risdale.

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 18)
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:33 am

cobipafc wrote:
This negative attitude towards this deal is a joke. 2 options, go bust of have Peter Ridsdale as owner, in all fairness I like Ridsdale. Without him the Irish would not take over.

Jeez Cobi,

You really are a yokel.

You honestly think that Risdale was the only man in the world who could save us?

Anyway...

cobipafc wrote:
I will see you again when this site becomes a plymouth argyle forum and not a we hate pasoti forum, if that ever happens

I think this site is pretty much a mirror of the other Argyle Talk (just more secure from attacks by IJN) - if you didn't like that one, you're not going to like this one. Just to add... I don't think too many people here hate Pasoti. Just the attitude and actions of some who run it and post on there.

so... I expect you being a man of your word, you will be off soon?

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:19 am

If this is the carve up it looks like being, I would hope that even the one eyed leaders of the farm will encourage their Aviva flock to stay away.Stop supporting self centred regimes. Let the club die and start all over again like Wimbledon.
If we can then get imaginative Argyle fans like PJ involved in rebuilding the club, it will be worth it in the longer term.
Trouble is, Aviva don't do 'longer term thinking'.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:46 am

cobipafc wrote:

You'll be one of those telling us to "trust in stapes" when the cretinous white mullet returns to the boardroom.

This is grim.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:51 am

I'm not so sure I agree, Tringy..

Let's not 'kneejerk', and that is being polite. I think most 'jerk' off when regarding such announcements about anything Argyle.

At least, Risdale is a '21st century player' which I think is a plus over several of the 'regional' types that seemed to have sowed the seeds to our current fate. - not to say I trust him in the slightest....

It's bad enough somebody will have to watch Argyle away at Crawley, ( I can't tell you what that means personally to me). We don't want to be starting again like Wimbledon - in our case, it would just never happen!

Let's see what transpires over the coming days - failing going out of business, it can't be any worse than the last several years!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:13 am

Heaney and Stapleton are involved with the new PAFC 2011 LTD Mad

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:19 am

Rickler wrote:
I'm not so sure I agree, Tringy..

Let's not 'kneejerk', and that is being polite. I think most 'jerk' off when regarding such announcements about anything Argyle.

At least, Risdale is a '21st century player' which I think is a plus over several of the 'regional' types that seemed to have sowed the seeds to our current fate. - not to say I trust him in the slightest....

It's bad enough somebody will have to watch Argyle away at Crawley, ( I can't tell you what that means personally to me). We don't want to be starting again like Wimbledon - in our case, it would just never happen!

Let's see what transpires over the coming days - failing going out of business, it can't be any worse than the last several years!

Indeed, we shall see. Maybe Ridders has other plans/ people in mind, to support the football element.

Only time will tell.
Don't suppose he'll sell too many season tickets on the strength of what little we've heard so far.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:31 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Heaney and Stapleton are involved with the new PAFC 2011 LTD Mad

Quote :
Mr Heaney denied being involved in a bid for the club, but The Herald has since discovered he has links to a newly-formed company named PAFC 2011 Limited. The company, which Companies House records show was incorporated on March 14, shared an address with Truro City and listed Julia Sincock as its sole director.

Mrs Sincock has worked for Mr Heaney and began a relationship with him in 2006. Her directorship of PAFC 2011 ended on March 18, records show, and the company's address is now named as the same address as former Argyle chairman Paul Stapleton's accountancy firm Parkhurst Hill.

Mr Stapleton said he had no knowledge of the company but added: "Having worked very closely with him trying to save the football club, I think Peter Ridsdale's involvement is good news for Plymouth Argyle."

Yep. So it begins.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:21 am

I get Posty's point that this has been done to facilitate the golden share and satisfy the league but shirley Staplemullet cannot come back?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:30 am

All will be forgiven for a place at the top table................ Has Heaney got a mullet too ? afro
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:50 am

Ridsdale is a sly old dog. At least he'll be hounded if results are not immediate; even the Avivas will be wary and questioning whatever tripe he comes out with. Be interesting to see old boy Newell's reaction; hasn't he hysterically walked out of the last couple of get-togethers which PR has chaired questions? It'll be a tricky road ahead - let's face it, Ridsdale is a man who yearning for publicity means he won't want to be in the bottom tier for too long!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:04 am

It's all just a total fekin carve up!

Todd and Gardener will get their money back and Stapes will be sitting in the boardroom after a "we need him" plea from Ridsdale once he's been hanged by Cardiff Trading Standards!

The whole fucking mess was the Plan B should the World Cup go tits up and the only people that will pay for it are the pitch suppliers, PCC and a thousand tiny businesses that were encouraged to settle for an insulting offer!

Masterpoint - Get their money back.

Rissdale - Brought to the club by Stapleton.

Guilfoyle - Brought to the club by Ridsdlae.

Irish - Brought to the club by Guilfoyle.

Ridsdale - Given the club by the Irish

Stapleton - Brought back to the club by Ridsdale.

As I said right from the start, it would have been a far better deal if the club was wound up to start again!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:37 am

Wot ? Run by fans for fans ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:49 am

Loving the avatar ricks Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:52 am

Glad you mention that Cobi, I've just noticed it!

Absolute cracker Ricks! lol!

Obsession comes in many guises lol!

Last edited by GOB on Thu May 26, 2011 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:52 am

cobipafc wrote:
Loving the avatar ricks Laughing

He's forgotten COTW cheers

Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Is that legal action I hear rumbling doon the track?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:02 pm

What a mess...... Evil or Very Mad i knew AFC Argyle was a better idea and this proves it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle Empty

Back to top Go down

Ridsdale is buying Argyle
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next