Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?

Go down 
+13
Lord Melbury
Innocent Egbunike
Jethro
sufferedsince 68
Elias
Rickler
Czarcasm
PlymptonPilgrim
RegGreen
Yea Man
Tgwu
GreenDick25
zyph
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 3:46 pm

Obviously feeling the pressure after the allegations but Nool is going on good guy overload. Here he is trying to help Charlie Rose buy himself some new equipment.

Newell makes a very good point by calling his Matchday moments "THE most innovative idea to come out of PAFC for many a year" although probably not in the manner he intended. cheers  What happened to all Chris Webb's "Firsts in Football"? scratch

Here's the link to Charlies crowdfunding page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There's no explanation as to why strangers should pay for stuff he'll have sole use of and unsurprisingly its gone down like a lead balloon. I mean the match day moments vides are pretty good but I wouldnt miss them that much if he stopped doing them.

I suggest getting a job like the rest of us have to.

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 3:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Peeps,

I know I'm always on the scrounge but ............

A) He's one of our own

B) What a way to show our appreciation for THE most innovative idea to come out of PAFC for many a year. :clap:

C) I've had a bit of bad publicity recently and I need everyone to think I'm a great bloke again

I will start by pledging the first £1000 of PASOTI advertising revenue (which starts in March) will go to Charlie's new equipment.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 3:57 pm

As an exile I think Charlie Rose does a great little match day video...it has been improving as he gains experience all the time.

It would be a great gesture if PAFC matched whatever was raised....the video is a good advert for the club.
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 3:59 pm

Charlie is a genuinely nice lad and he has done really well with his match day moments but he only got the gig because Webb was shagging his girlfriend.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:11 pm

But he never post on here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:13 pm

Chris Webb was what!?!

Green Dick you are such a wind up merchant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:18 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:
Charlie is a genuinely nice lad and he has done really well with his match day moments but he only got the gig because Webb was shagging his girlfriend.

Wasn't he the drummer for a bit?

While Charlie was banging the drum, someone else was banging his girlfriend Laughing
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:23 pm

It was a long time ago now and before Mrs Purse. It was being openly discussed at the fans fest at the time.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:29 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:

Now that wouldnt surprise me one bit  laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:32 pm

Nowt surprising about it. Anyone seen Webbo lately?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:35 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:

Chris Webb's first in a football stadium? Laughing

I quite enjoy watching the videos produced. Doesn't mean I want to pay for a new camera.

The club are getting good publicity out of it - why couldn't they pay for it?

I know, I know, stupid thing to say. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:37 pm

High on presidential power was shagging everything that moved not forgetting brents arse to..lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:39 pm

Plebby's python is out of control... jeez... poor Charlie.

Kinda feel like chipping in a 10er for his camera now
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:47 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Plebby's python is out of control... jeez... poor Charlie.

Kinda feel like chipping in a 10er for his camera now
laugh ...and when he does get it..hope he films himself giving "Someone" a slap with it laugh
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 5:08 pm

If the club want to benefit from hits to their website via the matchday moments, shorely they should pay for the new gear - on the understanding there's an obligation to carry on doing the MDM's.

I don't know the lad but what's to stop him getting £3,500 of new gear and riding off into the sunset? I do remember him pleading poverty on Pasoti a couple years back and someone subbed him a season ticket, so he's got some previous for holding out the begging bowl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 6:04 pm

If he is working for the club which he does then they can feckin pay for it why should he. Same with Sue Pollard's constant picture taking for gos if she begs for a new camera.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 6:12 pm

Interestingly... There is no mention of Argyle at all in the crowdfunder appeal - only needing money for his "videos". A stranger to the site would have no idea there was any connection to Argyle at all and so why give? Just to help out a guy with holiday films?

This whole thing seems to have been set up with Pasoti in mind. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't Nool's own suggestion to crowd fund.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 6:13 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
If the club want to benefit from hits to their website via the matchday moments, shorely they should pay for the new gear - on the understanding there's an obligation to carry on doing the MDM's.

I don't know the lad but what's to stop him getting £3,500 of new gear and riding off into the sunset? I do remember him pleading poverty on Pasoti a couple years back and someone subbed him a season ticket, so he's got some previous for holding out the begging bowl.

Sad individual he is to do such a thing.

The club could buy it and keep it and if this poor guy leaves they take the equipment back and loan it to the next person to tak it on.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 6:26 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Sad individual he is to do such a thing.

The club could buy it and keep it and if this poor guy leaves they take the equipment back and loan it to the next person to tak it on.
Thats the right thing to do Angers but this is brents penny pinching argo were talking about though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 6:53 pm

Don't forget, Charlie has a bit of previous when it comes to putting out the begging bowl. He got a season ticket paid for in a similar fashion some time ago.

As Hugh says, maybe he could do what us proper grown-ups do, and get a job so he starts paying for his leisure activities himself.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 6:58 pm

Jasa the latest Pasoti member to try and give Newell a coronary this week Laughing
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Another tosser with influence at pafc the place seems over run with them !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 7:09 pm

jasa seems a breath of fresh air in a swamp of shit over there
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 7:40 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Can afford an upcoming holiday yet now wants money to go towards some camera equipment.

Na save up for it like most people have to.
Anybody who gives a bean to this Nool Nerd, has tooooo much money, get a job you sponging spanker, and pay for your own camera like anyone else. geek geek geek sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 8:19 pm

Had a re-think, must have been tough Webby emptying his balls into his Mrs but ffs what a cheeky bastard.
Freeloading little cnut got his begging bowl out for £3.5k!
Couldn't he get a part time job and save up for it? Noooo much easier to get it crowdfunded. Im sure the mugs on pisspoti will oblige
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?   Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone fancy buying Charlie Rose a new Camera?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next