Dougie
tcm
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Apparently Greenthing is checking this site for "lies". You couldn't make it up!

He's part of the mod team that covered up Windsor boy, deep throat, Derrick Sanderson etc and a collective which told lies about who used these accounts. But we're the site that tells lies Laughing
Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Newell, Webb, their toadies and Pasoti are a disgrace to this club..the sooner they are removed the better
Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:54 pm

I think nearly everyone on here can relate to how you feel Schlumberger, normally if I sleep on something it never seems half as bad but what's gone on recently is blood boiling and disappointing and, all for what, a car park space, a title, a seat in the directors box?.....Just nuts!
Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:20 pm

GOB wrote:
I think nearly everyone on here can relate to how you feel Schlumberger, normally if I sleep on something it never seems half as bad but what's gone on recently is blood boiling and disappointing and, all for what, a car park space, a title, a seat in the directors box?.....Just nuts!

Abso God-damn lutely, Gobbers. You know what? next Saturday afternoon, I'll be walking across Dartmoor with my two doggies, a flask of coffee and the Dartmoor regulation corn beef and pickle sarnies and my trusty old Nikon D700 camera and bag of lenses, Fresh air, peace and quiet and total relaxation away from the madding crowds. I'm going to climb to the top of Yes Tor, sit down and laugh my fecking tits off. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Will you have a radio to listen to the game ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:44 pm

tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
and the tring way for sucsess is?,,,,,,as 92 chairmen wait with baited breath,,,,,you realy are a cock dear boy lol! go on then enlighten the thick people?

Read my missive dimwit. Rolling Eyes
that was then this is now,enlighten us, Razz

Look back three posts before this one.
that dosnt tell us how? thats just a moan,,,,,,trust me ,if you have a way of getting us to the prem ile vote tring for chairman,so you want brent webb and newel out? ,then what happens?

Oh Buddha No
cop out answer No

Either your reading age is too low or you can't or won't understand.

There are only so many times it can be re repeated.

I'd rather we had been liquidated and started afresh in the wilderness without the self promoting control freaks and the fine gentleman being in control.

This club will one day rise but it won't be with a property developer and his ambitious but thick jamboys running the show.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:51 pm

iam gona keep going,,,,god the drama of it all Sleep ,the stay away people allways come back,(normally in division 2),
Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:54 pm

It's quite simple.

Show some ambition and they will come!!!!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:10 pm

tring,its all very well saying start again but you dont go?your one of the boo hoo were not man united gang,again and again you put up a one sided view with out being able to answer your own questions,,so if you got your way we would be playing newton abbot spurs while your layed on the beach moaning,there will be 6/7000 of us at hp on saturday,thousends tuning in to the radio(yes you can get the figures) and then theres you ,the lone voice,has there ever been a period in our history when you have been happy with whats going on concerning PAFC?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:10 pm

tcm wrote:
iam gona keep going,,,,god the drama of it all Sleep ,the stay away people allways come back,(normally in division 2),

So what? When you spoke of morality in your earlier posts,were you saying that it's immoral for people to decide not to spend their money on something which has been consistently second,third and fourth rate through it's history and are you saying that this immorality is confined to Plymouth? Here's an interesting stat;

Swansea City;

Average attendance in year 2002- 3690 [approximately half the average that Argyle attained last year in almost identical circumstances] after finishing 21st in the fourth tier

Average attendance in year 2012-19946 after finishing 10th in the premier division

Must have improved their moral standards an awful lot in Swansea over the past decade.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:24 pm

iam saying put us in the prem and people will go regardless of whos running the club,if man u are rolling in to town no one will give a fec whoes running the club,so if we were playing man u on saturday greenskin but still had the same people running the club would you go?would it matter to you ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:26 pm

tcm wrote:
tring,its all very well saying start again but you dont go?your one of the boo hoo were not man united gang,again and again you put up a one sided view with out being able to answer your own questions,,so if you got your way we would be playing newton abbot spurs while your layed on the beach moaning,there will be 6/7000 of us at hp on saturday,thousends tuning in to the radio(yes you can get the figures) and then theres you ,the lone voice,has there ever been a period in our history when you have been happy with whats going on concerning PAFC?

Do you still post on the farm ?

Why have you stopped putting these in,,,,,, all ,,,,the,,,,,, time...... ? Are you getting over excited ? Be careful, the probable fake identity is wearing thin.

Are you yet another BGB in disguise ?

I have stated my case more than enough, to the extent of being a one trick pony. You, by comparison are a sponge, an Aviva and a compliant no trick donkey.

Enjoy the ride.

Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Saltash green wrote:
Will you have a radio to listen to the game ?

No. Why would I?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:44 pm

tcm wrote:
iam saying put us in the prem and people will go regardless of whos running the club,if man u are rolling in to town no one will give a fec whoes running the club,so if we were playing man u on saturday greenskin but still had the same people running the club would you go?would it matter to you ?

The ,,,,point is,,,,,it aint gonna happen,,,,,,,,,, with these clowns running the show,,,,,, they only do pasties n dave,,,,,,,banana,,,,,,,,,

Oh gawd, enough................. too many sundowners.

G'night Ponty..............or whoever you are,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Maybe you are for real and the level of debate has made you forget the,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but I doubt it.
Either way you're a tw@t ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,innit.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:55 pm

tcm wrote:

But surely it matters who is running the club as to whether we ever get to the premier or not? I'm really not sure what you're trying to say.Of course people would come if we were playing Man Utd,that is very obvious just looking at the attendances of the clutch of clubs who have overtaken us in recent years.Including me-i'm a season ticket holder and have been a regular for 48 years,why shouldn't i be there? I genuinely can't see your point,sorry.

Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Whenever somebody wants to not bother to answer somebodies question they often go into marking the other person's post for grammar. How very village dear boy.

I see your point tcm. If, and it is a long shot, the devil himself was in charge of the Argyle Boardroom and they got to the top division, nobody would give a stuff at the morality of the owner and would jump on the bandwagon having told anyone who listened they had been an avid supporter of Argyle for life.

However, there is a question of how that can be achieved and I have to say it isn't with the current incumbent of the seat. I still go but it is dire and has been for several years. I would still go as I enjoy the day out and most of what goes with it. It doesn't make me a donkey it makes me exactly what I said it did. Somebody who enjoys most of the day out. I pay my money and it is my choice to do so as it is the right of anyone not to pay if they choose. Nobody has the right to call me stupid or blind because I go and especially from a deckchair somewhere in the Med.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Apparently Greenthing is checking this site for "lies". You couldn't make it up!

He's part of the mod team that covered up Windsor boy, deep throat, Derrick Sanderson, Ghost etc and a collective which told lies about who used these accounts. But we're the site that tells lies Laughing
Edited for trooth.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
tcm

tcm

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:12 pm

zacly sensable,,iam sure they saw the point but chose to ignore it,theres a surprise Razz ,wether mr brent is the man or not no one knows and its irelavant in this debate,at the end of the day 6/7000 of us vote with our feet,and tringy and his cringe worthy hanger oners,vote with there keyboards,,,,,,,,ooooooooo scary lol! and the old spelling police trick eh!!!,,,,,,,,,tring you realy are a tosser, lol!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:19 pm

tcm wrote:
zacly sensable,,iam sure they saw the point but chose to ignore it,theres a surprise Razz ,wether mr brent is the man or not no one knows and its irelavant in this debate,at the end of the day 6/7000 of us vote with our feet,and tringy and his cringe worthy hanger oners,vote with there keyboards,,,,,,,,ooooooooo scary lol! and the old spelling police trick eh!!!,,,,,,,,,tring you realy are a tosser, lol!

FFS.Is there an ignore button so that i don't have to read any more from this fecking moron?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:32 pm

you can skip past it,i realy dont mind Razz
Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:39 pm

Tcm I,m with Greenskin I wish there was an ignore button I could use, you truly are a first class moron.
Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Greenskin wrote:
tcm wrote:

FFS.Is there an ignore button so that i don't have to read any more from this fecking moron?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=987605

If you browse with Firefox. Greasemonkey's a pretty nifty tool.

I don't think anyone's a moron (other than Tring and Ghost on pasoti).
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Grumpy wrote:
Tcm I,m with Greenskin I wish there was an ignore button I could use, you truly are a first class moron.

I can tell you all now. There will be no ignore button for the time being because we have enough work coping with the admin work you lot create! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:07 pm

I had a big swig of goats milk once I mistakenly thought was cows milk, been off goats ever since flower
Back to top Go down

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Therein lies the problem. Those that go are expected to listen to the arguments of those that often don't. Those that are less critical are expected to listen to the arguments of those that are more so. For a football website that is supposed to be for debate that seems a bit one sided when all those who criticise everything want to do is stiffle the argument of the other side. Calling somebody a moron because they hold a different view to your's is a sort of childish argument don't you think. It's a bit like the charges that if you don't agree with me you must be a pasoti mole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Statement - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement   Statement - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Statement
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next