The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to clear a few things up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DanTheMan

Time to clear a few things up Empty
PostSubject: Time to clear a few things up   Time to clear a few things up EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:45 pm

People,

I am here of my own accord. I am not Ian Newell, I am not Chris Webb, I am not Daz, I am not Amy and i'm not Dane. I am here of my own accord.
I am here as a new member who wanted to challenge you all after reading some complete shit as a guest. You lot hate it when somebody from the other side comes across and gives you what for.

This puts an end to the idiot posts you are making about me

Dan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear a few things up   Time to clear a few things up EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:45 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
People,

I am here of my own accord. I am not Ian Newell, I am not Chris Webb, I am not Daz, I am not Amy and i'm not Dane. I am here of my own accord.
I am here as a new member who wanted to challenge you all after reading some complete shit as a guest. You lot hate it when somebody from the other side comes across and gives you what for.

Dan

Oh ok, thanks for that.

We believe you
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear a few things up   Time to clear a few things up EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:50 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
People,

Dan

So, in this era of openess and transparency, Shocked , what name do you post under on that other site?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear a few things up   Time to clear a few things up EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:50 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
People,

This puts an end to the idiot posts you are making about me thanks luv xx

Dan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear a few things up   Time to clear a few things up EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Is the game that boring? You were going apparently Dan, just after giving stick to GOB, Peggy, me, Dane and Andy Symons. Sorry if I missed anyone out.

You claim to be REAL friends with Ian Newell and a Pasoti mod, so my question is, if you're not afraid and won't hide behind pseudoynm's, what is your full name, or Pasoti username, so I can ask Ian personally if you're for real or just another wanker looking to cause trouble?

Oh and you post identically to a previous poster called Greenman, spooky or what affraid
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear a few things up   Time to clear a few things up EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Not sure how you've challenged ATD apart from probably giving the mods a bit extra work. As for giving 'us' what for, all I've read is a load of crap from someone spoiling for a fight. But I'm glad we've cleared that up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear a few things up   Time to clear a few things up EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Pete1886 wrote:
Not sure how you've challenged ATD apart from probably giving the mods a bit extra work. As for giving 'us' what for, all I've read is a load of crap from someone spoiling for a fight. But I'm glad we've cleared that up.

Ah, but it's better than that, it's all been crap we've heard before.

That's the trouble with the Trolls on here - they're so predictable, unoriginal and lacking in any sort of wit or style.

Mind you, that could be because they're all the same person...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear a few things up   Time to clear a few things up EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:56 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
People,

Dan

I believe most of the guys find it quite entertaining tbh Dan.

Stick around and enjoy the ride.

How do you think the pre season is shaping up mate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear a few things up   Time to clear a few things up EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:58 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
People,

Dan

Yes, it's important that, if you give it out, you should be prepared to take it.

BUT all you have done is put up light abuse, semi-abuse and challenges. It's not actually clear what you believe about anything. For example, there are lots of allegations floating around about the behaviour of various pasoti people. Any views on any of that? Which of them are true? Which of them are wrong? I'm sure there are one or two who could give concrete examples.

If you really want your views to be taken seriously, in my opinion, you should be open about where you stand. I suspect you won't answer, though.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear a few things up   Time to clear a few things up EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:00 pm

And why hide behind a proxy server.

Speak as we find on here

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear a few things up   Time to clear a few things up EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:04 pm

I thought this thread was another "first in football" and a call for volunteers to clear up after games this season in return for "Meeting the manager in the family zone, next to the mural, after helping pack some memberships and singing Play up Pompey"

Sadly it was Dan Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear a few things up   Time to clear a few things up EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Ian Newell and the rest of the deepthroat guys did nothing wrong in my opinion. They had the best interests at heart but sadly mistakes were made. Chris Webb is a fantastic president and role model for the club, he's somebody who the younger fans can look up to. Pasoti should be the official forum for PAFC the way that forum saved PAFC should be rewarded.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear a few things up   Time to clear a few things up EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:39 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
Ian Newell and the rest of the deepthroat guys did nothing wrong in my opinion. They had the best interests at heart but sadly mistakes were made. Chris Webb is a fantastic president and role model for the club, he's somebody who the younger fans can look up to. Pasoti should be the official forum for PAFC the way that forum saved PAFC should be rewarded.

It already is "Dan". Dull in the directors box?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear a few things up   Time to clear a few things up EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:45 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
I am here as a new member who wanted to challenge you all

Well, you've certainly challenged me Dan..........................to stay awake Sleep

DanTheMan wrote:
after reading some complete shit as a guest

So rather than read other people's shit , you thought you would post some of your own
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear a few things up   Time to clear a few things up EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:52 pm

DanTheMan wrote:

So not a banning offence on Pasoti for a select few mates to have carte blanche and post under a multi-account, abusing the Trust board, just because they don't like one member of the board? Yet you say anyone on here banned from Pasoti deserves to be banned?

You make no sense Dan, and you're also as cowardly as Jameson, Wozzer, Newell, Postey and the others who are still not man enough to admit they also joined in using one of the many accounts set up for the superfans to use because you have signed up here with the aim of giving out abuse anonymously. You have stated that you are a real friend of Ian Newell so what are you afraid of? Reveal which one of his friends you are.

You also state that you are a Pasoti mod so I have another question for you, are you all as two-faced in real life as you come across on the internet? Because believe me there are so many double standards involving Pasoti mods it is quite laughable that you have a set of rules.

Thank you in advance
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear a few things up   Time to clear a few things up EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Hey "Dan", how come your online status on pasoti is hidden?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to clear a few things up   Time to clear a few things up Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to clear a few things up
Page 1 of 1