Elias
Freathy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:10 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
Shane harris sums it up for me how pasoti works these days

An interesting trend on here these days are the positive counter posts by Ian, Postey and Chris.

Like waiting for a bus you know one will be along any minute.

All entitled to our opinion and all that unless it is negative of course

And here ! surprise, surprise, is the latest multi.

I reckon it's Windsor Boy reincarnated lol!

xyz
Post subject: Re: Are we the weakest team in devon?Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:15 pm

My god, just stand back a minute and listen to yourselves. I was under the false impression that PASOTI meant "Plymouth Argyle Supporters On The Internet" - maybe you should change that "S" to a "M" for Moaners. I prey that none of the Argyle team ever grace this site and listen to your complete tosh, personally I'd never want to play for Argyle again if I read some of these comments. Are you completely sure youre not Exeter City fans in disguise?? You dont seem to be happy unless your moaning about something, we could win 15 nil and you'd still be bleating about something. We played a VERY good ex premiership team yesterday, we were very good in the first half and much improved on last season, we just need to get our strike force sorted out. However, this still wont please you lot because you'd still be moaning about the pasties..... I dont even know why half of you "support" Argyle, or is it that most of you are sat in your armchairs at home and don't even go and get behind your team. You've now single handedly completely written off Argyle after a loss against a championship side. And now I will depart this site and leave you worthless idiots to wallow in your misery... You can spend the rest of the night slagging me off now aswell as your "beloved football team" - personally I dont give a toss..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:12 am

Block3Green wrote:
I don't know the man haha

And I'm not being bullied, I am being bantered but I can't banter back Wink

Banter is only banter when it is two way.........banning someone is telling them that they can't play with the football anymore....so go away, they make up the rules as they go along.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:24 am

Rickler wrote:
Incredible...

It just shows how bad this PasB election has been 'marketed' if someone like Cobi had no idea about what is going on!

We all know that "kids are not interested in politics" but Cobi is interested in Argyle and the fact that all this has 'passed' him by, is not an indeightment on Cobi, but on Argyle and the PASB organising duo!

Incredibly... There is no informaton for the PASB on the official site except for the "Presidential progress" reports. (Please, go look at them Cobi!).

It's a total farce and I have brought it up, but like many things I have brought to the attention of El Prez, he ignores my correspondence.

However.... Webb will cold faced lie in public that he has replied to me - for instance, regarding how a personal letter to him ended up in Newells flikr file.

Anyway Cobi....

I suggest this.... I don't think that it is too late for you to stand if you want to, and with the will of Argyle fans behind you!!!

Read up on the PASB. I am sure the President will give you the details and if not? I am sure the good posters of ATD will fill you in!

Basically the election is being held soon and no matter what EL Prez and the 'Uni Prof' did... Which at one point was literally inviting handpicked people who then failed to show up... So this leads to the PASB election being held soon and the spots for a "junior" and a "female" candidate are going unchallanged!!

I would find it hard to believe that if you put yourself forward today, that the PASB election commitee would deny you a place on the ballot. Why would they want to?

I think you might need twenty signatures? If so... I am sure the members of ATD who are eligble to vote would gather behind you and endorse you as a candidate!

How about it?

You seem to be perfect for the role. Argyle are asking for young men like you - why not run?
You would be a shoo in!

Due to the unfairness of the Election, as an Exile, I am not allowed to vote...

However Cobi... If you are prepared to stand....

I would be the first to stand behind you. Be nice to have someone familier with ATD and their viewpoints on the board.

I can't officially do it... But I nominate you!

Second anyone? And about twenty more...

PS. Your thoughts Mr. Prez?

Do you support 'Vote Cobi'?

I can just see Cobi in the top right corner of the directors' box, squeezing in between Nool and TC lol!

I'd vote for that if I could.

Is Brian Rix still alive ?

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:07 am

Pasoti used to be useful for the rumours of new signings but all you get now for rumours is kids posting utter shite. There's nothing worth looking at on pasoti at all these days. It's nothing more than a mouthpiece for the club, a role that will ultimately end up killing it off. We could be witnessing the beginning of the end for pasoti. HURRAH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:13 am

I'd be delighted to give it a go, if Chris could fill me in on what is needed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:14 am

I see that Posty has started the maneuvers to remove that Mariner chappy.

Quote :
I've got no problem with anyone probing or asking questions but your comments on this thread have taken on a more sinister aspect

Even Smiffy is back on track these days, is there another mod position going?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:22 am

We will keep an eye out for him! Smile

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Block3Green wrote:
I'd be delighted to give it a go, if Chris could fill me in on what is needed?

Cobi, I could not think of anyone better than you to run in your group, Rick's is right you go for it. The younger fans point of view is as important as anyone else's because they are future of the club and it needs someone like you to engage with them.

It would also look on your cv as it would show personal commitment, a willingness to engage and as someone who is prepared to take on problems in a constuctive way. It's time for to think about these things mate.

Should you decide to accept this mission we wish you good luck with pasoti mods, this message will self destruct in 10 seconds now feck off. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:46 pm

hmmm could he be trusted not to abuse the position and more importantly STICK TO AN OPINION right or wrong or will he just be another yes man like most of the candidates.

If thats all he intends to do then No thanks. i want folk (well at least one at least) who will speak up when stupid ideas like garden sheds for dugouts, putting the family zone in between home and away fans and most importantly wont allow FV to graffiti anymore of the Devonport End rather than remind silent.

However personally i think the GASboard is a stupid idea when we have a trust which is mean to be the voice of the fans

Last edited by Renegade on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Rickler wrote:
Incredible...

It just shows how bad this PasB election has been 'marketed' if someone like Cobi had no idea about what is going on!

We all know that "kids are not interested in politics" but Cobi is interested in Argyle and the fact that all this has 'passed' him by, is not an indeightment on Cobi, but on Argyle and the PASB organising duo!

Incredibly... There is no informaton for the PASB on the official site except for the "Presidential progress" reports. (Please, go look at them Cobi!).

It's a total farce and I have brought it up, but like many things I have brought to the attention of El Prez, he ignores my correspondence.

However.... Webb will cold faced lie in public that he has replied to me - for instance, regarding how a personal letter to him ended up in Newells flikr file.

Anyway Cobi....

I suggest this.... I don't think that it is too late for you to stand if you want to, and with the will of Argyle fans behind you!!!

Read up on the PASB. I am sure the President will give you the details and if not? I am sure the good posters of ATD will fill you in!

Basically the election is being held soon and no matter what EL Prez and the 'Uni Prof' did... Which at one point was literally inviting handpicked people who then failed to show up... So this leads to the PASB election being held soon and the spots for a "junior" and a "female" candidate are going unchallanged!!

I would find it hard to believe that if you put yourself forward today, that the PASB election commitee would deny you a place on the ballot. Why would they want to?

I think you might need twenty signatures? If so... I am sure the members of ATD who are eligble to vote would gather behind you and endorse you as a candidate!

How about it?

You seem to be perfect for the role. Argyle are asking for young men like you - why not run?
You would be a shoo in!

Due to the unfairness of the Election, as an Exile, I am not allowed to vote...

However Cobi... If you are prepared to stand....

I would be the first to stand behind you. Be nice to have someone familier with ATD and their viewpoints on the board.

I can't officially do it... But I nominate you!

Second anyone? And about twenty more...

PS. Your thoughts Mr. Prez?

Do you support 'Vote Cobi'?

scares the shit out of me Nigel but I actually agree with you, Cobi should stand, he's the embodiment of a true fan, even if he is misguided and whimiscal sometimes!

Go for it Cobi & good shout Rickler.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Renegade wrote:
hmmm could he be trusted not to abuse the position and more importantly STICK TO AN OPINION right or wrong or will he just be another yes man like most of the candidates.

If thats all he intends to do then No thanks. i want folk (well at least one at least) who will speak up when stupid ideas like garden sheds for dugouts, putting the family zone in between home and away fans and most importantly wont allow FV to graffiti anymore of the Devonport End rather than remind silent.

However personally i think the GASboard is a stupid idea when we have a trust which is mean to be the voice of the fans

No I don't think so, you run that risk in voting for any candidate on a message board in any situation, Cobi is that much older now and yes he was prone to the odd mind change to say the least but it should not be confused with having the ability to listen and the character to change their opinion when proved wrong.
As for the bit in bold I agree with you but should this gasb ever get off the ground then the youngsters need to be represented for as long as it lasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:20 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Renegade wrote:

No I don't think so, you run that risk in voting for any candidate on a message board in any situation, Cobi is that much older now and yes he was prone to the odd mind change to say the least but it should not be confused with having the ability to listen and the character to change their opinion when proved wrong.
As for the bit in bold I agree with you but should this gasb ever get off the ground then the youngsters need to be represented for as long as it lasts.

Surely the trust would allow young voters to stand for their board.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:30 pm

I don't believe there to be any age limit as such, maybe 18 but not sure. Andy is probably best suited answering this one as the trust is governed or guided by seperate rules.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:46 pm

I believe its u25, but that's from something else I read on one of these sites
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:48 pm

I also notice pasoti has gained some new/ replaced moderators- Alan Turing, Carousel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:54 pm

CA...or they could be old moderators in new clothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:58 pm

Thanks for the nice comments, currently trying to contact Chris Webb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Go for it Cobi cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Block3Green wrote:
Thanks for the nice comments, currently trying to contact Chris Webb

Good luck with that, you don't fit into their bill so you won't get a reply lol!

I'll vote for you because....

1) You'd make a perfect young representative

and

2) IT'D PISS NEWELL OFF!!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:38 pm

I'd also vote for Cobi as he hasn't carried out any investigations on Argyle fans and their families Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:18 pm

If you stand Cobi, i'll change the header of the forum to "Official sponsors of the Cobi Budge GASB campaign, vote Cobi"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:23 pm

When/if I get a reply, hopefully later on. Smile
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Yea Man wrote:
If you stand Cobi, i'll change the header of the forum to "Official sponsors of the Cobi Budge GASB campaign, vote Cobi"

Can we not use the dosh left over from the player sponsorship to give Cobi a US presidential-esque GASB campaign?!

Deck him out in a suit, hire some cheerleaders and get some teeth whitening done lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:29 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Can we not use the dosh left over from the player sponsorship to give Cobi a US presidential-esque GASB campaign?!

Deck him out in a suit, hire some cheerleaders and get some teeth whitening done lol!

Are you trying to turn me into Simon Cowell? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:34 pm

I too think you should go for it Cobi. Keen young fans like you are just what is needed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Its like syria down on the farm
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next