shonbo
Tringreen
Elias
Freathy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:59 pm

The dissent must be getting out of hand. Lord Haw Haw has felt the need to create another multi (xyz) pig

Postclown sounds more & more like he has been trained by Comical Ali, the Iraqi minister for mis-information. jocolor

Its rather sad that the site is now nothing more at all than a propaganda vehicle. Absolutely nothing of interest to read their nowadays thanks to the superfans & their bitches.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:08 pm

The excuses are getting a bit too far fetched for Comical Ali
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Pasoti stopped doing items of interest months ago.Its all Joseph Goebbles and his propaganda machine nowadays.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:16 pm

even tony hooper seems to be singing from the same hymn sheet as ijn and others . I wonder why HMMMM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Lot's of polarised views on pasoti today.
Healthy opinion & debate, opposed by the gang of 3, with devalue/denial tactics. Accusations of 'abuse' when none exists and 'give the club another kicking why don't you'.

No attempt to tackle the issues raised, any opinions or home truths taken as a direct attack to the ego.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:55 pm

I had stopped reading anything on pasoti for some time until nudged to do so by this & a couple of other threads on here.

The natives are clearly getting restless. There is even a thread on there specifically to complain about Brent's stewardship. On that thread is the following gem form Mr Postcode in response to a few comments from marin(er):
"........

JB will give us a new grandstand, this will generate non-match day income to help the club develop.

How do you know we don't have a competitive budget, have you seen the financial figures?

Your comments on this thread are disrespectful
." affraid

Clearly, in the minds of some on there, Mr Brent is now being exalted to levels that mean he should be considered untouchable by ordinary concerns so far above us is he.

I said some months ago that, in all the rightful relief that someone was saving the club, the true test of his reign ownership would come during the inevitable hard times when things go wrong. Perhaps we''ll see what he is really like when the crowd begin to get restless.

To be fair to the bloke, I assume he is leaving the football matters to his manager. Whilst the buck ultimately should stop with Mr Brent, it is the decision-making from the management team that should be under scrutiny at the moment. It is them who have made the retained players decisions and it is them who are deciding on players to be signed - assuming that there is a some kind of reasonable budget allocated.

How many days is it before the close of the window? I just hope there are some good signings to be done before then or perhaps some tasty loan deals.

In the meantime, Mr Brent will be at the Trust SGM in the CityBus Social Club from 10:00 to 12:00 on the 18th August. Be there or be square. (For those so inclined, that gives enough time to get to the Cherry Tree Cabal or to the Blockhouse for a lemonade and packet of crisps).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:08 pm

According to Mr President I am now JB's mentor, not doing a fantastic job am I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Block3Green wrote:

No, you're not.

COBI OUT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Like knecht, I tend not to bother looking at pasoti unless there appears to be something being discussed on here that demands a viewing. And, to borrow a phrase I remember seeing elsewhere on t'internet, the pasoti boards seem to be alive tonght with the sound of mutiny and revolution.

And then there's this little gem. Nice to see The Supreme Leader being so Presidential towards a young man who, for all his faults is a mad-keen fan, and is unable to respond due to been banned from pasoti for, well, being Cobi. Nice one Chris, you must be so proud of that little dig.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=70028
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Like knecht, I tend not to bother looking at pasoti unless there appears to be something being discussed on here that demands a viewing. And, to borrow a phrase I remember seeing elsewhere on t'internet, the pasoti boards seem to be alive tonght with the sound of mutiny and revolution.

And then there's this little gem. Nice to see The Supreme Leader being so Presidential towards a young man who, for all his faults is a mad-keen fan, and is unable to respond due to been banned from pasoti for, well, being Cobi. Nice one Chris, you must be so proud of that little dig.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=70028

Andy, it's just gentle banter. Rolling Eyes

Seriously, as a President, the guy's a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Ghost's been very quiet lately lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Ghost's been very quiet lately lol!

Sorry that should be GHOST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:25 pm

When you think back to how well-loved and respected by all fans Sam Rendell was, the current and previous incumbents in the post are/were a major let-down, to put it mildly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Ooh Cobi you naughty thing, what's your secret Pasoti account then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Ooh Cobi you naughty thing, what's your secret Pasoti account then?

My days of trolling pasoti are long in the past Jock. I was given a 1 year ban in March I believe, but I doubt I will be allowed back even when its up. I take the occasional browse, about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Block3Green wrote:

No your not sort it out Cobi Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:29 pm

Renegade wrote:
Block3Green wrote:

I gave him a ring yesterday, suggested Izale McLeod, lets see if he buys it (pun intended)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Once webbs finished bullying cobi, he bound to mention the war, or he might leave it to vice president nool,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Block3Green wrote:
Renegade wrote:
Block3Green wrote:

I gave him a ring yesterday, suggested Izale McLeod, lets see if he buys it (pun intended)

what did you do to piss that martynargyle fella off lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:35 pm

I don't know the man haha

And I'm not being bullied, I am being bantered but I can't banter back Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Block3Green wrote:
I don't know the man haha

And I'm not being bullied, I am being bantered but I can't banter back Wink

there is always twitter.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:43 am

Cobi..

Banter back from here.
Tell the Prez to get his bearded arse over here and answer your 'banter' on ATD. He owes it to you.

I've given you a hard time here and there... Especially when you were 'lured' by Ponty and Newell with promises of a return to Pasoti, 'modships' and wait for it... Personal "mentoring", (yes, how ironic) by none other than the great IJN.

How did that turn out by the way?

But... You always hang in there... Good on ya!

Serious Question... If you don't mind me asking....

Why didn't you run as the 'junior' candidate in the PASB election?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:47 am

Thanks for the nice comments Rickler.

And there was a PASB junior election? really show's how up to date I have been keeping, know everything that's going on in the first team and the youth team etc but with regard the trust, the supporters board etc etc I have just taken no notice at all, wouldn't say a lack of interest, perhaps I've just been a tad busy. Who won it out of interest? or has it not been announced yet?

CB
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:07 am

Incredible...

It just shows how bad this PasB election has been 'marketed' if someone like Cobi had no idea about what is going on!

We all know that "kids are not interested in politics" but Cobi is interested in Argyle and the fact that all this has 'passed' him by, is not an indeightment on Cobi, but on Argyle and the PASB organising duo!

Incredibly... There is no informaton for the PASB on the official site except for the "Presidential progress" reports. (Please, go look at them Cobi!).

It's a total farce and I have brought it up, but like many things I have brought to the attention of El Prez, he ignores my correspondence.

However.... Webb will cold faced lie in public that he has replied to me - for instance, regarding how a personal letter to him ended up in Newells flikr file.

Anyway Cobi....

I suggest this.... I don't think that it is too late for you to stand if you want to, and with the will of Argyle fans behind you!!!

Read up on the PASB. I am sure the President will give you the details and if not? I am sure the good posters of ATD will fill you in!

Basically the election is being held soon and no matter what EL Prez and the 'Uni Prof' did... Which at one point was literally inviting handpicked people who then failed to show up... So this leads to the PASB election being held soon and the spots for a "junior" and a "female" candidate are going unchallanged!!

I would find it hard to believe that if you put yourself forward today, that the PASB election commitee would deny you a place on the ballot. Why would they want to?

I think you might need twenty signatures? If so... I am sure the members of ATD who are eligble to vote would gather behind you and endorse you as a candidate!

How about it?

You seem to be perfect for the role. Argyle are asking for young men like you - why not run?
You would be a shoo in!

Due to the unfairness of the Election, as an Exile, I am not allowed to vote...

However Cobi... If you are prepared to stand....

I would be the first to stand behind you. Be nice to have someone familier with ATD and their viewpoints on the board.

I can't officially do it... But I nominate you!

Second anyone? And about twenty more...

PS. Your thoughts Mr. Prez?

Do you support 'Vote Cobi'?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:06 am

That's incredible that Cobi didn't realise there is an under 25 spot on the PASB board going begging!

When no nominations had been received why wasn't Cobi approached? I just assumed that he didn't fancy it.

Cobi there was a spot for an under 25 and a female on the PASB and nobody applied. I did see that Lesley Reardon had enquired about the female spot after the deadline had passed, so I would enquire with the President if I were you. Nothing ventured nothing gained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its like syria down on the farm   Its like syria down on the farm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Its like syria down on the farm
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next