Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

PI allegations and response - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Any weekend is a bad weekend if you are on carlsberg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:45 pm

We should all book and go for a laugh. Be funny to see some of the faces Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:55 pm

We should have some sort of quiz on who is behind the various multi's. We could call it who's Noo or all the presidents men.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
While I'm at it - Green Jock - I've never been on a GT coach.

Thanks for taking yourself out of the running for the person who hired the P.I. Postey, but you needn't have bothered.

I'm of the opinion that it was no friend of Newell's who hired the P.I. as I believe he himself shelled out for the snooper in order to find out something horrific from my past, so that he could blackmail me into setting up Rickler, because he is a tad cuckoo when it comes to Tring and Rickler, and he thought he could find something because when he posted as Greenman and threatened my family and me, I told him that I had killed somebody before, because I knew if I said that to him it would come out sometime in the future and expose the fat fuckwit as being Greenman as well.

Still he does a lot of good work for charidee mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAIWTLal9e4

I didn't realise greenman was Newell!

Reading back through the posts he made though it was so obvious I can't believe I missed it!

He really should try and change his posting style slightly when he attempts to hide behind a fake name. Who was windsor boy anyway?

Ian Newell rang me yesterday to confirm that he is not Greenman and that he has never had an account on ATD. He was concerned that Jock's allegation may become internet "fact".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:20 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Thanks for taking yourself out of the running for the person who hired the P.I. Postey, but you needn't have bothered.

I'm of the opinion that it was no friend of Newell's who hired the P.I. as I believe he himself shelled out for the snooper in order to find out something horrific from my past, so that he could blackmail me into setting up Rickler, because he is a tad cuckoo when it comes to Tring and Rickler, and he thought he could find something because when he posted as Greenman and threatened my family and me, I told him that I had killed somebody before, because I knew if I said that to him it would come out sometime in the future and expose the fat fuckwit as being Greenman as well.

Reading back through the posts he made though it was so obvious I can't believe I missed it!

He really should try and change his posting style slightly when he attempts to hide behind a fake name. Who was windsor boy anyway?

Ian Newell rang me yesterday to confirm that he is not Greenman and that he has never had an account on ATD. He was concerned that Jock's allegation may become internet "fact".

Really? And did he have much more to say on the subject Frank?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Really? And did he have much more to say on the subject Frank?

Just like the flickr account was purely for mod purposes lol!

You need to change your phone number Frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:05 pm

He also confirmed he didn't hire the PI. He told me who did and who the PI is.

Both people know about this and it is up to them to take it up with Newell for leaking the info or making malicious allegations. If it is true then they owe you an explanation Jock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:37 pm

I think they owe even more to Jock than an explanation.

Can I check:-
Someone hired a PI to find out information about you and your family including where you live?
That also included discovering where your mother is?
The person doing the hiring then was involved in making threats to your child and your mother?
How were these threats made?

If I am right then this ought now to be a case for the police rather than bitching on an internet football chat site!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:45 pm

Well I have to say that Newell has accused Tony Hooper(Cholwell) of being the PI hired, and Tony has categorically denied having any involvement in the whole episode, and it would appear that Newell is trying to discredit Tony on the eve of the PASB elections, which to me now should be called off.

It's a dirty trick if Tony isn't the PI involved, and the only person who could possibly clear up the matter is the person who Newell claims hired the PI, none other than our resident prospective MP Lee Jameson, who is turning over a new leaf following the whole Deepthroat saga, in which he was involved with none other than Ian Newell scratch

So it looks as though Newell has fallen out with Jameson, if Jameson did hire the Private Investigator, and has dropped his former friend right in the shit.

I know Tony has tried to speak to Newell about being accused, but Newell was not able to take his call last night, but I believe they were both at the Yeovil fiasco today so hopefully Tony will let me know the outcome of the conversation will Newell, unless of course Newell does a Jameson and decides not to comment on the allegations.

Lee Jameson when asked by me if the allegations were true, said he did not want to comment! Very politician like, but this is the sort of thing that could come back to bite him on the ass in later life.

I also asked Chris Webb his views on the whole thing, as he is good friends with both Newell and Jameson, but Chris has been unable to comment on it since he promised to get back to me last Saturday. Doesn't seem right to me that Chris Webb the Club President may have had prior knowledge of all of this, as he was on the GT's coach to Morecambe where Newell claims Jameson told him he had hired a PI and showed Newell my mothers phone number, but without his comments I don't know if he knew about it all or not.

So in summary, Ian Newell claims it was Lee Jameson who hired Tony Cholwell to investigate me. Tony Cholwell totally denies this and any knowledge of it, except what he has heard from me. Lee Jameson won't answer my messages other than to say he will not comment, and Newell knows nothing about Greenman and the threats he made against me and my family!

Up to James Brent to decide if Newell accusing Tony Cholwell is an attempt to discredit him before the GASB elections, but as James Brent openly says how good a friend Newell is to him, I would guess that Brent is quite happy for his number 1 foot soldier to make these accusations on the eve of the elections and it will once again be "Nothing to see here, move along"

I would quite like to hear from Jameson to get his version of events, and if he admits being the person who hired the PI, I would like to know what information has been given to him about me and my family, and indeed what he planned or plans to do with this info.

I have asked Lee all of this but he refuses to speak to me about it.

Knecht, it was a poster on here called Greenman on here who made the threats to me and my family, and it was Greenman who first mentioned the PI being hired, but I didn't pass this last piece of info to anybody, not one single person, so it is safe to say whoever hired the PI knows quite a lot about Greenman, especially who it was. Greenamn told me a gang from Pasoti were coming to Wiltshire to "get me" but he gave the town as the one I previously lived in Wiltshire.

I think quite a few people owe me explanations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Oh and Ian told Dane all of this a few days ago because Dane asked him outright and he had no reason to lie to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Oh and Ian told Dane all of this a few days ago because Dane asked him outright and he had no reason to lie to him.

And I asked him outright a couple of weeks ago and he said no comment, or something along those lines.

If Tony Hooper (Cholwell) had nothing to do with this, and I have his word that he didn't and wouldn't do it, then why has Newell named him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:07 pm

So Jameson, Newell and Tony Cholwell were all at Dorchester together, oh and Mr President Webb as well. I wonder if the PASB elections or Private Investigators were brought up at all?

Funny this all happening now that Chris Webb has come out against the PASB. Anyone would think that his friends have colluded to discredit a candidate to have the elections stopped. They wouldn't do that would they? The Deepthroat Gang wouldn't be so devious would they?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Bloody hell, there are some wankers about bounce
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Some seriously fecked to people there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:19 pm

shonbo wrote:
Bloody hell, there are some wankers about bounce

There certainly are, and they all seem to hang out together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:25 pm

seadog wrote:

And this is exactly why I want to know what information has been passed around of mine and my family's. If James Brent's good friend Ian Newell has seen some of my mothers details, from Lee Jmaeson he now claims, then what other head cases have personal information?

I would really like some answers from Chris Webb, Ian Newell, Lee Jameson and whoever is reading this from the club, Peter Jones I believe reads ATD he said at the Q and A session, so I want to know if the PASB elections are compromised if Tony Hooper (Cholwell) is being blamed by Ian Newell? How can Tony have a fair crack at the elections if Ian Newell is lying over the allegations?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Greenjock wrote:
seadog wrote:

And this is exactly why I want to know what information has been passed around of mine and my family's. If James Brent's good friend Ian Newell has seen some of my mothers details, from Lee Jmaeson he now claims, then what other head cases have personal information?

I would really like some answers from Chris Webb, Ian Newell, Lee Jameson and whoever is reading this from the club, Peter Jones I believe reads ATD he said at the Q and A session, so I want to know if the PASB elections are compromised if Tony Hooper (Cholwell) is being blamed by Ian Newell? How can Tony have a fair crack at the elections if Ian Newell is lying over the allegations?

Didn't the thick tw@t admit it to you on cerb's site a few weeks back before deleting everything and his account?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:43 pm

Un-be-lievable! No matter how this plays out Newell has dropped Jameson and Tony Cholwell right in it. REAL mates, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:49 pm

His kind would sell their own mother!

With friends like that, who needs enemies hey?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Un-be-lievable! No matter how this plays out Newell has dropped Jameson and Tony Cholwell right in it. REAL mates, eh?

Like I have said several times, Tony totally denies that he was the PI hired, and I have to say that I would believe him over Newell any day.

Lee Jameson won't comment on it, and Chris Webb said last Saturday he would speak to Newell about it all, but he hasn't got back to me. I see from Newell's twitter account that he found it funny that Chris was speaking to Jameson for quite a while yesterday afternoon, so read into that what you will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Just back, will be back later!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Sorry Tony, when you said to me you had not been commissioned to report on or track me, can you confirm in easy to understand language that you had no involvement in it paid or unpaid?

And also if you have managed to speak to Ian Newell or Lee Jameson on the subject, and if you have what they had to say?

If you don't want it made public you can PM or call me.

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Sorry Tony, when you said to me you had not been commissioned to report on or track me, can you confirm in easy to understand language that you had no involvement in it paid or unpaid?

And also if you have managed to speak to Ian Newell or Lee Jameson on the subject, and if you have what they had to say?

Thanks

In easy to understand language I have had no involvment or been commissioned to report on you. My view is loud and clear, no one should be subject to threats, real or implied emanting from a spat on an internet forum and certainly not a child and his parent/s. I have consistently said and believe this

I would urge you to do what I have told others, if you feel you are being scrutinised check your crediit file, that will indicate if someone is looking into you. Pretty good advice if you havent looked recently to see how you are doing.

I would also say to people, be careful what you post on social media sites.

I have seen both LJ and IJN today and its best put this way: LJ is angry and wont talk about it and Ian feels he is regularly mis quoted and mis reported, particularly online.

Personally, I have been looking forward to today so we can all talk about football again, yet its not to be. In the circumstances I am going to have an ATD holiday for a month or so. Most people know how to contact me if they need or want to, but I suspect I will be forever blighted because I was truthful enough to say what I did, something that many posters have been grateful for. So, Im taking my own advice and taking a sabbatical.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:17 pm

I don't see you as blighted, and reading GJ's post, I don't think he does either.
Best of luck, but it seems a shame that those from "over there" are somehow attacking posters on this site and getting away with it.
As I say, your rep with me is completely intact, even tho' I still don't understand why you are supportive of the Pasb and wary of the trust.

Hope to see you still posting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:27 pm

tonycholwell wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Thanks

In easy to understand language I have had no involvment or been commissioned to report on you. My view is loud and clear, no one should be subject to threats, real or implied emanting from a spat on an internet forum and certainly not a child and his parent/s. I have consistently said and believe this

I would urge you to do what I have told others, if you feel you are being scrutinised check your crediit file, that will indicate if someone is looking into you. Pretty good advice if you havent looked recently to see how you are doing.

I would also say to people, be careful what you post on social media sites.

I have seen both LJ and IJN today and its best put this way: LJ is angry and wont talk about it and Ian feels he is regularly mis quoted and mis reported, particularly online.

Personally, I have been looking forward to today so we can all talk about football again, yet its not to be. In the circumstances I am going to have an ATD holiday for a month or so. Most people know how to contact me if they need or want to, but I suspect I will be forever blighted because I was truthful enough to say what I did, something that many posters have been grateful for. So, Im taking my own advice and taking a sabbatical.

Thanks Tony. I have said all along that I did not think for one minute it was you, and I actually wanted to give you the opportunity to clear your name for good.

The part in bold is interesting, as Lee has had several chances to deny any involvement and hasn't, which is very strange if you are innocent of the allegations, and the next part is laughable as Ian Newell has accused you and Lee Jameson to an ATD mod and to Dane Bunney, who will both confirm this if you like. Ian Newell has not been misquoted on thsi occasion, he said outright that Lee Jameson hired you to investigate me, whatever investigating me entails. He also said on Argyletalk.net that the person who had hired the Private Investigator showed him my mothers telephone number on the GT's coach to Morecambe.

Ian Newell is now lying if he has told you that he did not accuse you. Ian Newell who James Brent is quite happy to publicly call his friend, has accused a candidate for the PASB elections of trying to find out where I live and amongst other things has been shown my mothers telephone number. Now a while back an ATD poster called Greenman threatened me by PM and in those PM's said that a gang of thugs from Pasoti had my address from a PI that was hired, and were coming to Wiltshire to sort me out, or words to that effect, he quoted the town I used to live in but then mentioned my 15 month old baby and told me my mothers and sisters name in a threatening manner.

Now I give Ian Newell stick on here, because last year he tried to set me up because he wanted some information made public, but was afraid of the person the information related to. He knew I had a young son and didn't care that this person who he was afraid of, should be angry at me for revealing his name on here and on Pasoti. Pretty cowardly behaviour all round from Newell, but when an ATD mod contacted me to say Newell had called him in a distressed state because I had not only named the person, but said the information had come from Newell. As soon as I knew that Newell might be in physical danger I agreed to have the persons name removed, and even told the ATD mod that the information was on another forum too. This allowed the ATD mod and Newell to get it removed from there too.

I was understandably extremely angry with Newell for placing my family in danger, and after several e-mails between us, Newell agreed to donate a shirt to be auctioned for the charity of my choice, after firstly accusing me of blackmail. I still have the PM's and e-mails from Newell that prove all of this.

I understand that I am an abrasive character and I am critical of the club, but so are many others. Do they have their family threatened? Or Private Investigators hired to find them?

Newell has also admitted to being part of the spoof site ADT, which amongst other things called an ATD poster a whore and a prostitute, an ATD poster who devotes their time to write programme notes for Argyle free of charge. Newell laughs it off and says someone else was responsible for the more disgusting things on that site, which were pretty disgusting, and this is refuted by the person Newell blames.

Ian Newell may well raise large amounts of money with the shirt auctions, which he also has made some claims about that would in my opinion constitute a form of fraud, and I think the poster called Nikkk would be interested to know about, and all of this from "dormant" Pasoti accounts that he still has access to, even though he is no longer a mod on Pasoti.

These are the reasons that I give Ian Newell so much stick, because he has carried out some awful things to me personally, and I have seen evidence of other things he has carried out to other people that show him in an entirely different light to the image he portrays on Pasoti. I aksed him recently what the "mod business" was for him having a photograph of an ATD poster on his flickr account and he said it was in case the person called him fat again. He wouldn't say what he was going to do if the person called him fat again, but the threat was there. Of course it is all brushed off as normal Pasoti business, which anyone with half a brain knows is complete bullshit.

I am concerned about Newell's relationship with Chris Webb the club president, as I find it difficult to believe that Chris is unaware of all of the things Newell gets up to. I did ask Chris to look into the PI allegations and he said he was shocked by it all and would speak to Newell and get back to me. A week later he still hasn't.

Chris Webb is also very friendly with Lee Jameson, who Newell claims hire the Private Investigator, and again I find it difficult to believe that these close friends of the club president's are involved in these things without Chris Webbs knowledge. Remember both Newell and Jameson were involved in the Deepthroat postings designed to discredit the Argyle Fans Trust recently. The other posters Windsor Boy, Derrick Sanderson, Dogger and Deadly Nightshade were also involved and anonymous, and mysteriously all had their Pasoti accounts deleted when questions started being asked.

If it is normal for these things to be going on within a football club and its online forums, then I am sorry and I shouldn't be worried that me and my family are being threatened, but I don't believe it is normal and that is why I make it public knowledge.

If Ian Newell or Lee Jameson want to deny any of this they are quite welcome to respond to this, Lee has an account on here and I'm sure Ian knows how to set up an account, and if they give their permission I will post detaisl of PM's and e-mails that I have received from them.

I shouldn't have to be hounded in this way, and now some people who think I'm a nasty person because of some of the things I do, it is in retaliation for what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

PI allegations and response
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next