Czarcasm
Mock Cuncher
Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PI allegations and response Empty
PostSubject: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Interesting on the other site now, that IJN knows about a PI who was hired to find out about me and where I live, at the same time that my son was threatened and my female relatives details were given to me in a threatening manner.

If he reveals who told him about hiring a PI I'll contact the Police about it. If he doesn't then he is every bad thing you have ever heard or read about him.

I have never mentioned the PI being hired to a soul.Not on here or any meber of my family, so only the person who threatened my family knows about the PI.

Isn't it crazy that someone paid for a PI to investigate me? How low do some people stoop? Be interesting to see how he responds now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:55 pm

I've never seen the point of questions and answers ... as pointless as a parliamentary select committee asking vague questions of their capitalist sponsors......although I was tempted with Harry's appearance at the Cherry Tree for a few moments, but in truth, only to to give credence to this website's existence.
The Law Courts don't operate on such a flimsy non invasive method, so what really is the point ? Paw prints is where it's at. If certain fans ever had wanted a proper discourse, they would have had one by now. Purely tactical defence after a bit of a kicking from those files that were brought to the attention of a lot of people.
Saif al'islam would swear blind he never put a foot wrong. Freddy Goodwin is a saint. That's how some people are ... they never admit anything, no matter what.
It either crops up or it doesn't. When it does, the matters are discussed and sorted.

Last edited by Penz on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I don't get it. If this new site is so terrible and frequented by the wrong sort so to speak then why is anyone on here who is ripping into it even looking at it?

Any site with a reasonable number of followers has gangs and followers of supposed leaders of those gangs. You only have to look at this thread to see who thinks they lead and the little troopers who follow. As far as I can see that is about the same as Pasoti and probably will be on the new site also in time if the membership grows. Regrettably in life there are plenty of people who are pissed with their own self importance and plenty of others who hang on their every word. In time I think people will be bored with giving their views on any forum if all they get is a put down for their efforts and the concept will die out. The only people left will be the gang leaders and their pupets who will in themselves get bored when they have nobody to give a virtual kicking.

Not606 is a small used site Argyle wise and is in no way embarrassing. You can give your view without a put down. You can disagree without it becoming a slanging match and all views are respected by the few who use it. Far too friendly for many on here I would suspect but nothing wrong with it at all.

I often - but not always agree with lots of what use post, CaptainS. But it gets to the point where I might want to bounce your highlighted sentence back to you. You spend a lot of your time openly criticising this site - or at least some of the people and the attitudes (and, I repeat, I often agree with you). I'd ask you what it is you actually get from coming on here to do that. You, clearly aren't a puppet or, I'd suggest, a puppet-master. Could it be that your dichotomy of "leaders and gangs" is a tad over-simplistic?

I have had a look at the break-away site. If Cerbs makes it work, good luck to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Penz wrote:
I've never seen the point of questions and answers ... as pointless as a parliamentary select committee asking vague questions of their capitalist sponsors......although I was tempted with Harry's appearance at the Cherry Tree for a few moments, but in truth, only to to give credence to this website's existence.
The Law Courts don't operate on such a flimsy non invasive method, so what really is the point ? Paw prints is where it's at. If certain fans ever had wanted a proper discourse, they would have had one by now. Purely tactical defence after a bit of a kicking from those files that were brought to the attention of a lot of people.
Saif al'islam would swear blind he never put a foot wrong. Freddy Goodwin is a saint. That's how some people are ... they never admit anything, no matter what.
It either crops up or it doesn't. When it does, the matters are discussed and sorted.

That's fine, Penz, but how do you gather evidence for your views? How do you then challenge them?

Yes, seeing & listening to 'criminals' or even Mr Brent won't give you a final judgement. That way would tend to lead to the evidence of the "I've looked into his eyes" variety. But, it's got to add to the evidence that you gather from elsewhere.

I have looked into his eyes and what I saw I was impressed with - as I wrote after the Cherry Tree Q&A. He came across as a tough businessman who seemed to say lots of the right things. I remember saying that, whilst he may not be the ideal owner, he may bring those qualities to the table as a possibly successful football club owner. Of course, on-going judgements - at least in terms of what he does rather than simply what he says - are important. Me? I like to keep an open mind as long as sensible. Early on I was impressed. I am beginning to get a little more concerned as we don't bring in any significant signings or see the new owner putting as much effort into developing the club as he does into developing his own business portfolio. But, it is still relatively early days. I am willing initially to wait for a couple of weeks until we see what signings are forthcoming. I will then wait for a handful of games before I make a judgement on the new playing style and the performance of the manager when the lifting of the imperative to avoid relegation is out of the way.

(PS not sure if this is the right place for my above diatribe but whatever .... anything goes on here Wink )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:26 pm

So anyway. Ian Newell was shown evidence by a friend of his on a trip to Morecambe, that his friend had hired a Private Investigator to track me down and find out where I live, where my mother lived, and her telephone number, amongst God knows what else, but he won't be divulging which one of his mates on the coach to Morecambe paid for me to be investigated?

Now there have been some creepy things alleged by various people on this site, but to admit this is quite some revelation I would say. He also admitted to having a photograph of Chemical Ali in case he called Newell fat again, but doesn't say what he was going to do with the photograph.

That's quite something to be hunted down by a PI on behalf of Ian Newell's mate, whoever it was, by the same person who threatened my son and female members of my family.

This is Ian Newell, or IJN whichever you want to call him, and his friends the superfans of Plymouth Argyle carrying out shit like this, but he's a good guy who's misunderstood.

Nice to know I get under someones skin that much though I suppose Razz

Bit creepy though Ian, and you had the chance to redeem yourself and reveal which one of your mates did this, but you've always been loyal and willing to cover up for your buddies eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:35 pm

YOU FECKIN WHAT? Somebody hired a private detective - a PRIVATE FECKIN DETECTIVE - to investigate Jock and his family? And Newell knows who it was but won't say? What the FECK is going on?

This shit is way beyond a joke. We've had people and their families being threatened, drinks thrown at people, outrageous slurs and rumours being spread, and all the rest - and all for what? Simply to ensure a deeply unpleasant and I'd even say dangerous man and his mates get to eat at the top table. If it wasn't so serious it'd be pathetic.

And - and it has to be said by somebody - if that PI is an Argyle fan, s/he should put his or her hands up right now.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:41 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Interesting on the other site now, that IJN knows about a PI who was hired to find out about me and where I live, at the same time that my son was threatened and my female relatives details were given to me in a threatening manner.

If he reveals who told him about hiring a PI I'll contact the Police about it. If he doesn't then he is every bad thing you have ever heard or read about him.

I have never mentioned the PI being hired to a soul.Not on here or any meber of my family, so only the person who threatened my family knows about the PI.

Isn't it crazy that someone paid for a PI to investigate me? How low do some people stoop? Be interesting to see how he responds now.

Truly shocking revelation.

To be clear. Someone hired a PI to investigate you. And that person was so proud of the fact that he told IjN. And IjN was so non plus about it that it didn't shock him into doing anything about it. If the friendship remains it speaks volumes.

For all the fundraising in China this is just absurd and beyond the pail.

Last edited by Dougie on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:43 pm

I totaly agree with peggy, this goes way beyond swapping insults on a football forum, this is shocking and pathetic in the extreme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Peggy wrote:
YOU FECKIN WHAT? Somebody hired a private detective - a PRIVATE FECKIN DETECTIVE - to investigate Jock and his family? And Newell knows who it was but won't say? What the FECK is going on?

This shit is way beyond a joke. We've had people and their families being threatened, drinks thrown at people, outrageous slurs and rumours being spread, and all the rest - and all for what? Simply to ensure a deeply unpleasant and I'd even say dangerous man and his mates get to eat at the top table. If it wasn't so serious it'd be pathetic.

And - and it has to be said by somebody - if that PI is an Argyle fan, s/he should put his or her hands up right now.

I know. That's a measure of what these people will do if you dare stand up to them.

He also denies calling you a slag or whore on the ADT site, called me a liar, but can't explain how he had the site on his flickr account before it had all the threads put on it. Oh and he says I'm too intense for him, but is willing to sit next to someone on a coach to the match who has threatened my family and hired a Private Investigator Razz

This is way beyond anything normal, and this is from fellow Argyle fans, and almost certianly a Pasoti regular, as they all travel together on the coach.

I wonder how Amy Newell, or Bintag whatever she wants to be called, would feel if I was threatening her mother and child if she has any, and hired a PI to track me down to make the threats? As her father is so dead against family being brought into these internet feuds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Now I've got the GHOST on my tail Razz

Newell's mates see the shit he gets involved in, and still join in with the fat bastard? I know not all Pasoti posters are up Newell's ass, and don't all get involved in these games, if you call hiring a PI a game, but the ones who do are really something else.

Good to know that Newell is also protecting whoever set up ADT, but quite willingly drops Dane Bunney in the shit for doing all the disgusting stuff on it lol! You're obviously not in the inner sanctum Dane, a Patsy they used to call it.

http://www.argyletalk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21&start=50
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:02 pm

All very strange Jock. The PI thing is totally disgusting and smacks of a "control freak" at work and/or someone with deep seated mental issues. I would suggest you stay away from any site with Newell on it. He appears to like the limelight and with every post he lets another nugget slip.

He doesn't come on here and to my knowledge has only gone on Exeweb one or two times since the Flickr thing. He had photos and details of City fans on there, all of which he had run ins with...it would be funny if it wasn't so sinister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:04 pm

First I have heard of this, unfuckinbelievable!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:12 pm

If I wanted to hire a PI I would get Tony Cholwell. I wonder if it was him?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Have you ever known anyone so desperate to retain a parking space!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Private Investigators are nearly always ex-fuzz.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:24 pm

And he puts me on ignore, and Ghost calls me a mental case, because I expose Newell knowing about a PI being hired to track me down, over a football forum Razz

Like The Red Star says, it's sinister, and they brush it away as though it's an everyday occurrence.

I hadn't thought about Tony being an investigator, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions, I'm sure Tony would gladly report that it wasn't him commissioned to investigate me, and that he had no knowledge of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Funny thing is, I saw a guy who looked like Tom Selleck in the supermarket a few weeks back, and we kept bumping into each other in different aisles, and I even joked with him that I hoped he wasn't following me Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Hi, my name's Ghost and I'm a PASOTI mod called Ian, Daz or Andy, depending on who fancies using the pseud at the time.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Greenjock wrote:
And he puts me on ignore, and Ghost calls me a mental case, because I expose Newell knowing about a PI being hired to track me down, over a football forum Razz

Like The Red Star says, it's sinister, and they brush it away as though it's an everyday occurrence.

I hadn't thought about Tony being an investigator, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions, I'm sure Tony would gladly report that it wasn't him commissioned to investigate me, and that he had no knowledge of it.

I'm sure he will. He doesn't live very far away from you, does he? Knows IJN, who has an on-line lawyer I see (why? unbelievable! not. ) and all of those likely to have been on that coach. Has used the GT coach travel in the past, I think. Might even have been on that coach to Morecambe himself. But I'm sure he had nothing to do with it in any way shape or form.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I'm sure he will. He doesn't live very far away from you, does he? Knows IJN, who has an on-line lawyer I see (why? unbelievable! not. ) and all of those likely to have been on that coach. Has used the GT coach travel in the past, I think. Might even have been on that coach to Morecambe himself. But I'm sure he had nothing to do with it in any way shape or form.

Well I hope not because he was going to give me a lift to a game sometime Shocked I could've ended up in the Tamar wiv concrete boots on. He also offered me his season ticket in November when he's on holiday, and I wouldhave given him my address to send it Razz Talk about doing their job for them lol!

No seriously I don't believe it is Tony. I hope not anyway, I quite liked him!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Funny thing is, I saw a guy who looked like Tom Selleck in the supermarket a few weeks back, and we kept bumping into each other in different aisles, and I even joked with him that I hoped he wasn't following me Shocked

He wasn't sniffing your bum every time you bent over slightly was he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:43 pm

So could this be to do with the bloke Newell was so scared of he had to put Jock and his family at risk to protect himself?

That's the trouble with educated wankers. We don't forget stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Come to think of it Razz

Hey Dougie, I reckon this go 20+ easily cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Can you lot all fek off and get your own thread please! clown
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:47 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response Empty

Back to top Go down

PI allegations and response
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next