Czarcasm
Mock Cuncher
Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PI allegations and response - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:20 am

And your father and his cowardly friends take it way further Amy. Your father thinks it's funny to reveal 2 of his friends were involved in tracking me down, and he seems to know a lot that was only said to Greenman, who threatened my family, in particular female members of my family, so excuse me if I couldn't give a flying fu ck if you're offended by people who don't like the creepy shit your father gets up to, including by your own admission hacking YOUR e-mail account.

Stick up for him by all means, or even better explain that all of the info your father has on people he doesn't like, is all normal Mod business Razz

Your father taunted me with the info that he knew someone had hired a PI to investigate me and find out where I live, as he's done to other people like Rickler, and when pressed on the fact it wasn't common knowledge, he deleted his account on the site he did it on, surprise surprise.

And while were on the subject of taking legal action, it's your fathers favourite phrase Amy, when he gets found out again with his usual crap, and lo and behold nothing ever happens.

I don't have an issue with you Amy, but your defence of your father, although gallant, is starting to wear a bit thin.

Anyway instead of being all pissy on here, why don't you ask your father about PI's and threats to babies and women, I'm sure he won't have been involved in any of it, and then see Hairy J's sociopath thread.

I hope no-one ever threatens you, your mother, your child, but if they do, I'm sure you will see how I feel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:35 am

I could have predicted your response word for word jock. You know why beacuse you have said it to me many times before! .... and yet you do nothing. All talk no substance.

'Including by your own admission hacking YOUR e-mail account'.... brilliant. You know that for certain do you?

Do you not think that your constant accusations and moaning is wearing a bit thin on this forum?

if someone did threaten me, my mother, or child Jock... i know for sure i would not be waisting my time writing it all in detail on an internet chat site.

Last edited by Little_Miss_Sunshine on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:36 am

And while you're online Amy, why not PM your dad's best mate, Mr President, who is also online at the moment, and ask him his view of your father? He told me what he thinks of his online behaviour, but now doesn't see fit to bother replying to any enquiries about these goings on, because they always involve your father and his other friends, but not Mr President himself, he's oblivious to it all going on around him!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:38 am

This feud goes back several years, to the days when anyone who dared suggest that we should not 'Trust in Stapes', was gleefully silenced/ banned from Pasoti by the emerging control group, led by the omnipotent Newell.
All the crap that has followed is down to this indisputable fact.

Despite the Newell files' exposure of his nefarious activities, nothing has changed.

I fear it will get worse before it gets better.

Last edited by Tringreen on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:40 am

I will Amy, don't worry. I've decided to to do something about your fathers behaviour Very Happy

And you yourself asked how your father had access to your e-mail account Amy, when you were posting as Bintang, the snake with tits.

I keep posting about it so that as many people as possible see your father for what he is Amy, a liar, a coward, a bully and a decidedly nasty piece of work. But because he goes to every Argyle game, and raises money by auctioning off shirts, even if he has to help the auctions along a little to keep Nikkk entertained rather than just donate the money, it's apparently all overlooked.

Not by me it isn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:47 am

Well done Jock!!!! Pity you didn't use your own initiative and do it in the first place.

No one has access to any of my email accounts. if it helps your cause though jock, believe what you wish.

Grow up. Your coming across as a nasty piece of work and a bully also.

Im not getting into a petty internet land argument with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:58 am

Little_Miss_Sunshine wrote:
Well done Jock!!!! Pity you didn't use your own initiative and do it in the first place.

No one has access to any of my email accounts. if it helps your cause though jock, believe what you wish.

Grow up. Your coming across as a nasty piece of work and a bully also.

Im not getting into a petty internet land argument with you.

Bye then Amy.

It wasn't me who said "How did my father get access to my e-mail account? He doesn't have the password" Razz

You have a short memory Amy, or did your keyboard "misquote" you at the time?

I don't have an argument with you, but you want to lay into me for exposing your father for what he is. That's fine, but you will get told facts that you won't like. Your father has said Lee Jameson, one of his friends, hired Tony Hooper, one of his friends, of to track me down and Lee Jameson showed him details about my mother on the coach to Morecambe. The only other person who had mentioned a PI to me, and I never repeated it, was Greenman who threatened me, my family and told me my mothers and sisters name, as if to demonstrate they knew information about me.

I expect your father will deny knowing who Greenman was, I expect he will now say he was misquoted when he named the 2 people, because that is what he has said to Tony Hooper who denies all knowledge of the incident, and I'm sure he will give you some old guff about being horrified that families are being brought into these squabbles. Except this time it isn't just a squabble Amy, it's far more sinister than that and I will be doing something about it.

Now the ball is in your court if you want to carry this on. My son's having his nap so I have plenty of time on my hands before we go out to the park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:01 am

Oh and I'm sure you would dismiss it as a petty internet land argument if someone threatened your child, mother and family, and hired a PI to find you, showed people details about your mother.

Real people Amy, not the characters your father usually fucks around creating, and not creating spoof sites calling people prostitutes, whores, drug addicts, paedophiles etc. and I have proof of your father being involved in creating that one, and he has also admitted on a forum that he set that up, yet I'm the nasty piece of work scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:05 am

ahhh the old "let's involve my family" stunt and aim for the sympathy vote. Nice tactics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:06 am

hairy j wrote:
It is a bit worrying though if it starts getting creepy - and some of this is pretty damn creepy.

What's Ian Newell's motivation? I genuinely belive he has massive issues with anyone who disagrees with him or finds the things he does 'unfunny'. When he was constantly posting on Exeweb, I think he was just trying to be amusing by trolling and people called him out on it and told him it was pretty pathetic to carry it on for 1000s of posts - this made him angry. then he started keeping ammunition against anyone who dared to call him out for being a pillock or disagreed with him. I think he just wants to gain attention (don't we all in some way though as we do that alone by posting anything) .

You make a good point. He became creepy on Exeweb and was sinister in his attempts to slur ordinary people. The slurs were nasty and showed a lack of intellect. Good thing was we now have enough info on him to ruin him if we ever felt the need. Initially we felt Newell represented all that was bad about Argyle, thankfully now we no longer hold that view. Newell has nothing to do with real Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:09 am

Did you no read my first post GOB

"Please don't post a condecending predictable reply of the sorts "how do you feel about your dad doing this, this and this" or "its a shame when family members get involved"."

so predictable and paranoid

or how about i took it upon myself to come on here?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:19 am

"Please don't post a condecending predictable reply of the sorts "how do you feel about your dad doing this, this and this" or "its a shame when family members get involved"."

Amy, I'm sure you did, but what you don't or won't seem to understand is that people on here, lots of us, have first hand experience of the nasty things your father does, so you defending him, although again is honourable, is pointless. You would be better served asking your father, privately if you don't want your mother getting upset, why he does these things? And try to make him promise not to do them.

Do you not believe anything that your father is accused of? Do you think that this site is just brimming with mental cases who have all had the same psychotic dream due to taking too many drugs? Like a mass alien abduction account from people unconnected all over the world? Seriously Amy do you believe that your father is not involved in the things we talk about? I am honestly interested to know.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:22 am

Do you not think that your constant accusations and moaning is wearing a bit thin on this forum?
It isn't...I really like it.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:35 am

It's what us freaks and weirdos do, innit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:37 am

Greenjock wrote:

Amy, I'm sure you did, but what you don't or won't seem to understand is that people on here, lots of us, have first hand experience of the nasty things your father does, so you defending him, although again is honourable, is pointless. You would be better served asking your father, privately if you don't want your mother getting upset, why he does these things? And try to make him promise not to do them.

Do you not believe anything that your father is accused of? Do you think that this site is just brimming with mental cases who have all had the same psychotic dream due to taking too many drugs? Like a mass alien abduction account from people unconnected all over the world? Seriously Amy do you believe that your father is not involved in the things we talk about? I am honestly interested to know.

To be truthfully honest i do not have a clue what he is and is not involved in, and i never even talk to him about anything internet related beacuse believe it or not there is another world outside the internet one.

My mother does not get upset about anything as 1) she is technologically challenged & therefore cannot access this site
2) she thinks all these internet feuds are laughable

I do however think this site does have a couple mental cases (not including yourself) who blatantly have psychotic dreams about my dad.

i know I will receive sarcastic comments back but Jock, what riles me up is the fact that believe it or not my dad in "real life" is extremely intelligent, a lovely man and very generous. A quote from yourself "I keep posting about it so that as many people as possible see your father for what he is Amy, a liar, a coward, a bully and a decidedly nasty piece of work." This is why I bother posting... because I know him better than anyone else and I have to read comments like that. Particularly from people who ever never met the man. If he was the most terrible piece of work on earth (which most of you think) why would i bother to continue to defend him? I mean, i am never going to win on here am I!??
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:40 am

No, you're not Amy, so I wouldn't beat yourself up about it. We repect your right to post and I'm sure a lot of us respect your familial position.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:42 am

Well done Amy, the affair with your father is done and dusted. Jock should either put up or shut up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:52 am

My take on it is similar to Hairy J's in that your father is a fanatical supporter of Plymouth Argyle who will do anything to defend their name, which is great as long as that's as far as it goes. Ok so if someone says they're shit, which we are right now, your father goes beserk, he isn't able to accept criticism, and is so hooked on Argyle that he wants to be more and more involved.

As Hairy J alludes to, he is starstruck, by players and owners and will not hear a bad word against any of them. This has gone on for years, way before I was even aware of Pasoti or this site, and when people started questioning his judgement and the actions of the team, manager owners etc. your father defended them vigorously. When he was proven wrong about some judgement calls he made, your father got angry and decided to get his own back.

He started abusing people on Exeweb, taking the piss out of our rivals, all fair enough in football, but as anyone familiar with Exeweb over the years will tell you, he went way over the top and became hated on that site for the things he did and said.

That carried over on to the first incarnation of this site, and when your father was argued with or had the piss taken out of him, he decided to take the site down, which he did. He has carried the grudge on over the years.

Last year your father and others, once they could admit they had backed the wrong horse all along, as had been pointed out to him, decided to back another horse at the last minute, and believed everything the new guy was saying, especially as the new guy quickly realised that if he could get your father and friends onside, gaining control of the club would be easy, and offered your father a parking space for his troubles, and Chris Webb the Club Presidents role.

One of the former directors turned up to a game while the club were in administration last year, a guy who had cost people money, jobs and an awful lot of heartache, but funnily enough a guy who just days before had been defended by your father and Chris as not being responsible as much as others for the shit the club were in, which came as a surprise to a lot of people.

Awkward questions started to be asked about how this guy was allowed to be wined and dined while staff were penniless and suffering, so your father hatched a plan to give me the information as to who had invited this guy to Home Park, wanting me to name the bloke but not say where the info had come from.

At first I wondered why your father wouldn't tell the masses, his friends on Pasoti, who was responsible, and it became clear that your father wanted the news made public by me. So I decided to release this info and also name your father as the source, which your father was horrified about, because the person involved was a nasty character who your father was scared of, his words not mine, and he frantically contacted the mods on here, and on Exeweb when I told him the name was also getting aired on there, to get the threads deleted because he was concerned for his own safety.

So your father set me up. He didn't care about my safety, or my family's safety, but when I named your father as the source of the info everyone wanted, he shit himself to put it bluntly. I actually helped your father to get that information removed from here and on Exeweb, as even though I was pretty bloody angry your father would use me with no thought or concern about my family, I didn't want him to come to any harm.

So that's where I come into the equation Amy, all because of your father's deviousness over a football club.

Since then he has continued with lots of nasty stuff, like the spoof site ADT, which he now admits to starting up, so I give your father stick at every opportunity. If that makes me as bad as him then so be it, but I want others to know the real Ian Newell.

Now 2 of your fathers friends, although one denies it, have apparently been trying to find out my address and look into my past, because of a lie I told Greenman when he was threatening my family, and that is fact Amy, not some bullshit being spouted for effect, and your father seems to have a lot of info that only Greenman knew, so he knows who Greenman is, or he was Greenman himself.

These threats are real and your father knows all about them, and blames 2 of his friends. Doesn't say to them what the feck are you doing hiring a PI, or asking them to stop, but he decides to use the info to taunt me on another site as he thought it was funny, when he gave out too much info which implicated him, he deleted his account.

You have seen the evidence of the stuff your father had stored on his Flickr account, and you can either carry on being blindly protective of your father, or you can take a step back and ask yourself why would your father be having people followed, photos taken of them, e-mails and texts of private information saved, Facebook details of people who argue with him, evidence of his multiple personalities on Pasoti, and arranging for someones e-mail accounted to be hacked and a virus planted in it, amongst other things.

You know that the Flickr account existed and that it wasn't made up or altered. It was left open to the public by your father stupidly, and it shows him in a not too pleasant light to say the least. Now your father wants revenge for the Flickr account being shown to the world, and he blames me, not guilty I'm afraid, Rickler, not guilty as well and Tring, also not guilty, for broadcasting it to the world, and he will do anything to get back at who did it, even if it's the wrong people he is blaming.

Sorry if I'm being a "Drama Queen" again, but this is all true Amy, and I think you know it.

I'm sorry that you have got involved again, but as you have you are going to be given some home truths whether you like it or not.

Now instead of defending the indefensible, go and ask your father some questions, and try to get him out of all this shit, because pretty soon he is going to regret the things he has done to people.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:55 am

As I said previously, it WILL get worse before it gets better.

Why does nobody listen to me ? Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Tringreen on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:02 pm

Greenjock wrote:

To be truthfully honest i do not have a clue what he is and is not involved in, and i never even talk to him about anything internet related beacuse believe it or not there is another world outside the internet one.

My mother does not get upset about anything as 1) she is technologically challenged & therefore cannot access this site
2) she thinks all these internet feuds are laughable

I do however think this site does have a couple mental cases (not including yourself) who blatantly have psychotic dreams about my dad.

i know I will receive sarcastic comments back but Jock, what riles me up is the fact that believe it or not my dad in "real life" is extremely intelligent, a lovely man and very generous. A quote from yourself "I keep posting about it so that as many people as possible see your father for what he is Amy, a liar, a coward, a bully and a decidedly nasty piece of work." This is why I bother posting... because I know him better than anyone else and I have to read comments like that. Particularly from people who ever never met the man. If he was the most terrible piece of work on earth (which most of you think) why would i bother to continue to defend him? I mean, i am never going to win on here am I!??

Then try and talk some sense into him then Amy.

You know I'm not a mental case, well a bit strange maybe, but I'm not making all of this up, nor are the dozens of other people who have had similar experiences at your fathers hands.

I truly don't want to upset you, but I am not going to back down and leave it go because it is upsetting you. My partner is blissfully unaware of the PI being hired or the threats that a gang were on their way to get me, when I look after my 15 month old son at home. My mother and sister are unaware that someone, who your father knows if it isn't him, named them in a sinister way to frighten me.

If your father is the man you say he is, speak to him and tell him to stop. Ask him to speak to the person who hired the PI and get them to contact me so that I can ask some questions, like what information they were looking for, what they were going to do with it, and how many people have information like mine and my mothers address?

If that happens and I am satisfied that my family are in no danger, and your father gives me assurances, and you, that he won't be involved in anything like this again, I will never mention it again unless it all starts up again.

There Pete, I'm putting up, I'll leave it to Mr Newell now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Jock, I think you'll find you're wasting your time mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:10 pm

GOB wrote:
Jock, I think you'll find you're wasting your time mate.

I probably am GOB but it's worth a try before I do go to the Police. Then Amy will really be upset.

If Ian Newell is telling the truth and it was Lee Jameson and Tony Hooper, he is very friendly with them both and speaks to and meets them regularly, then he can get them to contact me so I can ask the questions I want answers to. If it wasn't them, then you're right GOB, there absolutely is no point and going to the Police is the only solution.

Pete, it maybe boring you, so don't read the thread. I'm answering Amy's points and will continue to do so. If Amy would prefer to PM me, I'll give her my phone number and we can talk about it in private.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Tringreen wrote:
As I said previously, it WILL get worse before it gets better.

Why does nobody listen to me ? Rolling Eyes

Who said that? Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:37 pm

No not interested Amy? Thought not. You want the stuff aimed at your father to stop, but don't want to have a word with him and ask him to stop his shit.

And you don't want the people involved in the PI contacting me and giving me details on what information they had and what they wanted to use it for? Thought not.

And you don't want to talk about it in private? Thought not. Wonder why that is eh Amy?

Let's leave it there then and I'll carry on saying whatever I want, seeing as it's true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:51 pm

what, do you want me to bite!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

PI allegations and response
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next