Czarcasm
Mock Cuncher
Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PI allegations and response - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:56 am

He's too busy commenting about pasties on behalf of his employer mate, Jock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:20 am

GOB wrote:
He's too busy commenting about pasties on behalf of his employer mate, Jock.

Chris has replied to me now and to be fair he's off to tolpuddle with a tent so I won't hassle him any more this weekend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:25 am

Jeez Jock, you've communicated with Webby, you'll be tagged as one of 'them' now! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:56 am

I've never had a PM or a call from either of the Windsor Boys.

What have I done wrong ? Sad

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:05 am

Praps the PI could track down AndyPandy's Mum and threaten her?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:08 am

Jock I know it's hard but I would ignore ghost. I suspect the bloke is either an ex or current pasoti mod who is obsessed with this site. He clearly gets off on causing a reaction so I would not fuel the fire.

He's probably looking for a pat on the head like that other cretin greenmarc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:11 am

Maybe the pasoti mods could return a favor and help out ATD by providing ghost's IP?

While they are at it they could also provide Webb's IP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:13 am

seadog wrote:
Praps the PI could track down AndyPandy's Mum and threaten her?

Now you see why can't Newell surround himself with people who could suggest things like this instead of just licking his ass all the time?

The P.I. could have helped track down Windsor Boy while he was at it Razz
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:16 am

Tringreen wrote:
I've never had a PM or a call from either of the Windsor Boys.

What have I done wrong ? Sad

I had a PM to tell me I was boring from the Pres. He also on here accused me of stalking celebrities and using foul language on twitter via a post. Both of which is untrue. But where he is quick to post an accussation he's slow (ie never has) to rescind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:48 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Jock I know it's hard but I would ignore ghost. I suspect the bloke is either an ex or current pasoti mod who is obsessed with this site. He clearly gets off on causing a reaction so I would not fuel the fire.

He's probably looking for a pat on the head like that other cretin greenmarc.

I know, you are right of course, but this isn't the usual crap, it's Mr Newell and his knowledge of a Private Investigator being hired to track me down, and revealing details about my mother, that's Mr Newell who always says in private that anything goes on t'internet, but his public stance is to be apalled by what goes on Sleep The same Mr Newell who wouldn't dream of involving families and is always quick to go bleating to the ATD mods that his family are being affected by him being exposed as a two-faced, lying, devious hypocrite.

And The GHOST who thinks it's all funny, well I should ignore him I suppose, but Newell has questions to answer and even if it's just one more person who realises what sort of person Newell really is, then it will have been worth the effort of keep reminding people the things he does other than raise money from shirt auctions.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:12 pm

I'm off to the pub. Enough for one day.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:00 pm

take a peek on nols facefuck page for the pi company involved. he really is a dumbass
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:07 pm

I haven't looked but Im guessing it's TonyChowell company which is definitely not involved in these shenanigans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Dougie wrote:
I haven't looked but Im guessing it's TonyChowell company which is definitely not involved in these shenanigans.

"Ian Newell liked Somerset Investigations"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:10 pm

I wonder how many IP's Newell has to play with now and hand over to his chums. Could be interesting! clown
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:26 pm

thing is with the ip addy, anybody can check where that ip address is physically, although i tend to get ads for scunthorpe or grimsby, when in reality im nowhere near there. in short, it dont always pinpoint your location.

mines on my profile btw, and in my screen name. shouldnt be too difficult to find
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:31 pm

You can tell a little more if you have a half decent PI and it screws up your pasoti fun lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Dougie wrote:

Wow, just re found this thread.

Yes, last week I put out an SOS for "Likes" on my business FB page and IJN responded along with 30 odd others. For those not up with the significance of this when you get to 30 it affords you greater statistical data about how many people read your posts and visited the site. Its similar to anyone who hasa website.

So, I am grateful to all those who visited and "Liked" and happy to have a few more if you have a spare 5 minutes or so,

If you are really sad I also blog:) although not as often as I should and you know I'm on Twitter, always happy to add if you are passing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:13 pm

While I'm at it - Green Jock - I've never been on a GT coach.

Thanks for taking yourself out of the running for the person who hired the P.I. Postey, but you needn't have bothered.

I'm of the opinion that it was no friend of Newell's who hired the P.I. as I believe he himself shelled out for the snooper in order to find out something horrific from my past, so that he could blackmail me into setting up Rickler, because he is a tad cuckoo when it comes to Tring and Rickler, and he thought he could find something because when he posted as Greenman and threatened my family and me, I told him that I had killed somebody before, because I knew if I said that to him it would come out sometime in the future and expose the fat fuckwit as being Greenman as well.

Still he does a lot of good work for charidee mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAIWTLal9e4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Thanks for taking yourself out of the running for the person who hired the P.I. Postey, but you needn't have bothered.

I'm of the opinion that it was no friend of Newell's who hired the P.I. as I believe he himself shelled out for the snooper in order to find out something horrific from my past, so that he could blackmail me into setting up Rickler, because he is a tad cuckoo when it comes to Tring and Rickler, and he thought he could find something because when he posted as Greenman and threatened my family and me, I told him that I had killed somebody before, because I knew if I said that to him it would come out sometime in the future and expose the fat fuckwit as being Greenman as well.

I didn't realise greenman was Newell!

Reading back through the posts he made though it was so obvious I can't believe I missed it!

He really should try and change his posting style slightly when he attempts to hide behind a fake name. Who was windsor boy anyway?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:11 am

What still fascinates me is, does Brent realise what a nasty piece of work he callls a friend ?

Anyone know how long Ghost has been on Pasoti ?

Was it just after Newellgate ?

He doesn't seem to like me much lol!

Ghost
Post subject: Re: GreenAndy1981Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:42 pm

JonB wrote:
greenmarc wrote:
Yeah, I reckon he's an ATD'er as well

Steady on GreenMarc.....

Most on ATD have been as angered as most on here.

All except Tring, Why??? Cos he's a knob. A pure Knob. And he isn't even an Argyle fan. But............he is a knob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I didn't realise greenman was Newell!

Reading back through the posts he made though it was so obvious I can't believe I missed it!

He really should try and change his posting style slightly when he attempts to hide behind a fake name. Who was windsor boy anyway?

And it doesn't stop at Greenman, there's plenty more. I've often wondered how pasoti has more members then some of our home gates, now we know.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Deepthroat and Magnum PI reunion

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=69730

Be afraid be very afraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:54 pm

I might go. Save them paying anyone to follow me.

It's actually not a bad package if you fancy a weekend away and take in the game. Not sure about sharing a caravan with any of em though scratch

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:17 pm

I see Newell and Webb were first off the mark.......great.... stuck in a sweaty caravan all weekend with nool and ghoul, the entertainment being an hours punishment of rick o shay followed by 90 minutes of dross

Carlsberg dont do bad weekends..............................................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

PI allegations and response
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next