HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

50 Shades of Green - NSFW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

50 Shades of Green - NSFW Empty
PostSubject: 50 Shades of Green - NSFW   50 Shades of Green - NSFW EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:59 am

I've had an idea to raise funds for the GASBoard. Please leave your stories below, I will collate them and then sell them on Amazon as an Ebook. I will naturally cream off (for want of a better phrase) 75% of profits, the remaining 25% can go to the GASBoard. We need 50 stories because that goes well with the title.

I stood there, panting. The bush rustled as a gust of wind around me, a haven of broken bottles and semen.

I peered out.

She was still sat on the bench, occasionally moving to throw a tennis ball to her dog. I was in a special place, a heavenly moment, and I was close. Just watching her made me happy. Suddenly, one throw came near the bush, and I shuffled backwards rather too quickly, and tripped on a root, causing quite a commotion. This spelt trouble. I looked back. She'd noticed me.

"what's going on?"

As she wandered towards me, I fumbled with my zip. Uh-oh. Down boy! She was going to see me any moment. She twigged what I was doing just as I trapped him under my belt-line, but it was too late. She screamed. "Filthy pervert" and there were now several onlookers gathering in a crowd. More were coming.

By the time I emerged there were perhaps 30 people there, I was sheepish, trying desperately to think of anything to make the wood go away...men, what was going on at work, Robbie William's getting skinned by a goalpost, anything! I ran, and kept running. Pausing only when I was sure that no-one had followed, I noticed I had stepped in dog shit. It didn't take me long to finish myself off.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: 50 Shades of Green - NSFW   50 Shades of Green - NSFW EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:27 am

Saltash green has enjoyed the benefits of mrs saltash green reading 50 shades of gray
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50 Shades of Green - NSFW   50 Shades of Green - NSFW EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:52 am

I worry a little for Mock, but there is a fine line between madness and genius Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50 Shades of Green - NSFW   50 Shades of Green - NSFW EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Saltash green agrees with his friend Greenjock
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: 50 Shades of Green - NSFW   50 Shades of Green - NSFW EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:57 pm

I think that could be the title of the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: 50 Shades of Green - NSFW   50 Shades of Green - NSFW EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Some excellent stuff over on Twitter the other day - fifty shades of gran.

Just in case you run out of ideas, like.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: 50 Shades of Green - NSFW   50 Shades of Green - NSFW EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:54 pm

As a renowned bibliophile Peggy, have you run your critical eye over FSOG.

Under the blankets by torchlight, so your Mum doesn't know?? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50 Shades of Green - NSFW   50 Shades of Green - NSFW EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:06 pm

No, Charlie, I haven't. I have no need for erotic literature.

Cool

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 50 Shades of Green - NSFW   50 Shades of Green - NSFW EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:36 pm

Quit now Charlie, while you are still behind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50 Shades of Green - NSFW   50 Shades of Green - NSFW Empty

Back to top Go down

50 Shades of Green - NSFW
Page 1 of 1