Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

50 Shades of Plymouth

Go down 
AuthorMessage

50 Shades of Plymouth Empty
PostSubject: 50 Shades of Plymouth   50 Shades of Plymouth EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:01 pm

There's a Facebook page called 50 shades of Plymouth which is mildly amusing, and here's an extract of the page:

I was in the Scholar one monday after a hard shift in Comet. I ordered in 3 desperadoes, and 3 tequilas for me and my friends Nicole and Stacey (as is customary on a Mexican Monday) to kick start a night out looking for some loving. Me and Nic lost Stacey at about 11, leaving her upstairs in Cuba. There was a lot of slime out that night, and pickings were few and far between. The latter half of our night was spent in Ride, where Nicole spotted three young strapping lads at a table smoking a shisha. We approached them and took a seat, and it wasn't long before we were being offered drinks left right and centre. One of the guys said to me he'd buy me and Nicole 2 shots each if i rubbed the end of the shisha on my pussy, and let him toke it straight after. Well... i said no. At first. Another pint changed all that, and with a bit of encouragement from Nic, i pulled my leggings and knickers forward, and slipped the end down past my pubes and round to my hole. everyone around the table could see my clit, which turned me on a bit, and got me in the mood to give a bit of a show. i rubbed it all around my pussy, and after shuffling forward on my chair, i slid the end up and gently pleasured myself. The four of them were staring at me, half in awe and admiration, half in shock. They couldn't believe i actually did it. I pulled it out and i told the boys, if they all chipped in and went 5 shots each, then Nicole would suck the end. They searched pockets for lose change, and between the 3 of them they pulled out about 13 quid. Nicole needed no persuading, and she sucked it for a good 5 minutes, taking drags and letting the smoke rise from her mouth and over her face. The guys were loving it, but after getting our shots, we left them to it. Pissed as feck, we got a taxi back to mine, and i made a bed for Nicole on the sofa. My head was spinning, and i was horny as feck, so i pushed nicole down on to the sofa, and straddled her. She was drunk too, and we had kissed before this night, but only in drinking games and for free drinks. Seeing as she had tasted my pussy earlier on, and got us 5 shots each out of it, i figured i may as well return the favour, so after making her suck my tits, i went down on her. I had never tasted pussy before, and i never have since, because after getting a pube stuck in the back of my throat and trying to clear it out with my fingers, i accidentally made myself sick, all over Nicoles pussy. That was 2 years ago, and we still haven't ever brought it up. A couple of days after the incident, we learnt that Stacey ending up shagging her neighbor Dan, in the back of his Corsa... which also, has never been brought up between them in the last 2 years.
Back to top Go down

50 Shades of Plymouth
Page 1 of 1