Go down 
+3
fridgey
Charlie Wood
Freathy
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Saltash green has booked a holiday  Empty
PostSubject: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:13 am

Saltash green has just book a holiday on Icelolly.com , saltash greenman is very pleased to have got 7 nights in Majorca all inclusive for 325 pp.

Saltash green will still contribute to Atd while he is away. Saltash green will do a daily update on here on his holiday to keep you all updated
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:17 am

Freathy is pleased for Saltash Green
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:21 am

Is Saltash Green planning on wearing Union Jack shorts on holiday?

I'm sure ATD could live without your daily updates from Majorca, but it could be amusing to know what SG's family get up to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:28 am

I used to post in the third person on a games forum and was banned for doing so. I'm not sure why I did it.

There was a poster called The Tiger on pasoti who did it too but he also took on the persona of a real tiger that prowled around Central Park watching the first team train.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:46 am

Saltash Green might speak in the third person as it's the third (at least) username he's had on here.
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

PostSubject: Re: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:59 am

Fridgey is not surprised to hear that news. Fridgey is mildly amused by SG postings but wonders how long it will be before the joke wears thin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:13 am

Saltash green never jokes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:47 am

Saltash green wrote:
Saltash green has just book a holiday on Icelolly.com , saltash greenman is very pleased to have got 7 nights in Majorca all inclusive for 325 pp.

Saltash green will still contribute to Atd while he is away. Saltash green will do a daily update on here on his holiday to keep you all updated

Bit of a typo there in the bit I highlighted in bold Dane?

Greenman was another of the poodles who came and failed.

Get a girlfriend it's much more healthy for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:03 am

Saltash green wrote:

OK where is my pen & notepad.......ps...must remember not to book a holiday in Majorca this year.........also to arrange for Saltash green to lose his passport whilst on holiday and to also lose his web connection to this site.....and finally.... for Customs to refuse him entry without a passport to the UK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Saltash green would advice you to see a doctor if you have to write down " not to go majorca" incase you forget and actually end up there
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Downthetrack would never go to Majorca.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:47 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Downthetrack would never go to Majorca.

Why do that when you have all the wonders of Exeter to entertain you?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:52 pm

We can fly to Majorca from our Airport,you can't. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:11 pm

downthetrack wrote:

No but we have ferry services to France, Spain, Cremyll and Torpoint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:39 pm

You forgot Mount Batten Pete. bounce
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Highwayman wrote:

So I did, even better than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Highwayman wrote:

and Cawsand

and in my early years Jennycliff and Bovisand
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:22 pm

downthetrack wrote:

You can, although it will cost you about the same as a return from Heathrow to JFK.

If I wanna fly semi-locally now, I search Bristol Bournemouth and Cardiff. I don't even bother with Exeter any more because the prices are rediculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saltash green has booked a holiday    Saltash green has booked a holiday  Empty

Back to top Go down

Saltash green has booked a holiday
Page 1 of 1