Greenskin
shonbo
LondonGreen
Tringreen
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Bank holiday madness  Empty
PostSubject: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:02 am

Anyone else have a crazy night out last night. I got so drunk I put I used tampax in my mouth. Found it in the street and yes it was covered in blood. Also i woke up at 10 am this morning in the doorway of a closed down shop on royal parade by a paramedic, Ambulance then checked me over and dropped me home. Roll on next weekend .
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:08 am

We've probably all got a bit 'Harry' on occasions but that really takes the tampon .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:09 am

Braidie Cole wrote:
Anyone else have a crazy night out last night. I got so drunk I put I used tampax in my mouth. Found it in the street and yes it was covered in blood. Also i woke up at 10 am this morning in the doorway of a closed down shop on royal parade by a paramedic, Ambulance then checked me over and dropped me home. Roll on next weekend .

I think you better keep an eye on your future health . You could have caught anything doing that .
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:15 am

Braidie Cole wrote:

Lets end this bloody kind of banter now. Period
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:32 am

LondonGreen wrote:
Braidie Cole wrote:

Lets end this bloody kind of banter now. Period

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:34 am

Braidie Cole wrote:

Madness? That's total insanitary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:35 am

If you want to impress the older posters on here you would have to go out, eat a nice meal, nice glass of Merlot or two and have a fairly early night because you are playing golf the following day.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:38 am

I know a song about that. Remember, its your choice to click on the link.
http://www.dirtyballs.co.uk/2009/02/the-tampon-factory/
pale
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:57 am

You should go on the Black and White Menstrual show.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:42 am

I prefer wild nights out to be on a strictly no strings attached basis.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:53 am

I always thought Braidie had a face like a c.......arrot
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:58 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I always thought Braidie had a face like a c.......arrot

You should plead in-sanitary for that. It's not the time of the month yet for that kind of humour
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:24 am

Time to stop now and throw in the sanitary towel.I don't like thinking about mouthy cnuts.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:00 am

Young lads often pad out tales of their monthly nights out to give them wings, perhaps on this occasion he is merely suffering from PMS, Posting More Shite.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:03 pm

I'm sure it is PMS. You can't beat a good period drama from an attention seeker though.
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:54 pm

I had a great night to. Whilst on Royal parade in the early hours I witnessed a lad who was clearly worse for wear being "roasted" by two Ukrainian Sailors. They legged it when they got spooked by the ambulance blue lights. Roll on indeed....
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:01 pm

vincent_vega wrote:
I had a great night to. Whilst on Royal parade in the early hours I witnessed a lad who was clearly worse for wear being "roasted" by two Ukrainian Sailors. They legged it when they got spooked by the ambulance blue lights. Roll on indeed....

Is that the same thing that happened to Helen Chamberlain (with Paul Gibbs and another Torquay player)?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:34 pm

On the parade?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:41 pm

seadog wrote:
On the parade?

Well not on the promotion parade that's for sure.

Vincent's salutory warning about the Ukrainian sailors is a wise one. Chavvy young janners could well end up with a bloodied mouth...as well as a sore bot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:46 pm

vincent_vega wrote:
Razz
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:39 pm

I got very pissed myself spewed all over me shoes.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:51 pm

Iggy wrote:
If you want to impress the older posters on here you would have to go out, eat a nice meal, nice glass of Merlot or two and have a fairly early night because you are playing golf the following day.

Quite so - and that is exactly what Mrs PP and I did.

The youngsters of today !!!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:03 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Quite so - and that is exactly what Mrs PP and I did.

The youngsters of today !!!

Fundamental error there, PP.

The whole point in playing golf, is to get away from 'er indoors for a few hours ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Golly what a jolly jape and what a lad that Braidie is. Sounds not a lot more than most Chavs do on a weekend to me but then mentally I'm older than my shoe size. Don't it make you proud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:

Is that the same thing that happened to Helen Chamberlain (with Paul Gibbs and another Torquay player)?

Scott partridge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bank holiday madness    Bank holiday madness  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bank holiday madness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next