Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
Noseyparker
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noseyparker

Worst holiday destination Empty
PostSubject: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Easy for me....... Cyprus!

Full of weirdos
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:13 pm

I thought you were an admirable troll at first. But you're not. You're actually quite crap.

If you are going to start threads with the sole intention of provocation, don't be surprised when you get it back ten-fold...

...and don't go crying to the Mods - they may not be so sympathetic this time.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:17 pm

What on earth is an "admirable troll"?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:31 pm

Oh it's hard to resist when they set you up with an open goal like this, but I'm going to stay strong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:43 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Oh it's hard to resist when they set you up with an open goal like this, but I'm going to stay strong.

Don't hold back Gj. Unleash yourself. I could do with some entertainment. I could either listen to your silver tongue dance a merry tango around Noesyparker's flapping rectumnal rosebud or go and beat the shit out of my next door neighbour who's music is annoyingly loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:43 pm

the ignore function works a treat i have too say

pig albino jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:51 pm

Grumpy Shunter wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Don't hold back Gj. Unleash yourself. I could do with some entertainment. I could either listen to your silver tongue dance a merry tango around Noesyparker's flapping rectumnal rosebud or go and beat the shit out of my next door neighbour who's music is annoyingly loud.

If I didn't think that a confrontation is exactly what Mr Parker wanted I would Grumpy so you're going to have to stick your neighbours head through his speakers, ram the cd into his mouth and play drums on his ass with the speaker cables. If that doesn't do the trick you could always disembowel him and put all the seperate body parts into freezer bags and hand them out to the little kids at Halloween.

Trick or Treat? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:09 pm

It's between Plymouth, Cyprus, LA and RSA Britannia Bay for me.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:11 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Grumpy Shunter wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

If I didn't think that a confrontation is exactly what Mr Parker wanted I would Grumpy so you're going to have to stick your neighbours head through his speakers, ram the cd into his mouth and play drums on his ass with the speaker cables. If that doesn't do the trick you could always disembowel him and put all the seperate body parts into freezer bags and hand them out to the little kids at Halloween.

Trick or Treat? Twisted Evil

Ah the old body parts for kids at Halloween. Personaly, I find frozen dog shit in sandwich bags go down a treat at such events!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:13 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
It's between Plymouth, Cyprus, LA and RSA Britannia Bay for me.

Rolling Eyes

I had a fight with a large colored gentleman in LA once. Most amusing it was.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Such cynicism! Can't wait til the Fanfest on Saturday, anyone coming?
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
the ignore function works a treat i have too say

Thank u for not ignoring me by posting on my thread Mr Angry!

pig albino jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Noseyparker wrote:

How do you feel about Jimmy Savile posts, Nosey? I'm sure there is at least one you could tell us......
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:53 am

cleethorpes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:55 am

manchester full of plastic man utd fans like albino
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:23 am

Saltash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:03 am

Pontypridd
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:15 am

Ottawa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:23 am

Cyprus is a lovely place, just get out of the resorts, Cap Griz Nez near Calais is the worst place in the world, all the restaurants sell is Welsh frites, cheesy chips to you and me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:39 am

Anywhere in wales is pretty grim tbh.

North Wales is like a backward Cornwall, every fucker related to everyone else, they spit phlegm all over you when they speak. And they only break into twattish when a stranger comes into earshot. English are made as welcome as a bacon sarnie at a barmitzvah, even though they're buying your overpriced tat.

South Wales is like benidorm without the class. Fat scabby slappers drinking and smelling of a mixture of puke and piss and offering blowjobs down an alleyway for a Bacardi breezer.

Towns like Newport that make camborne look like Beverly Hills, and the main employer is provident and Ann Summers. Huge hairy women buying crotchless knickers and paying for them over 52 weeks @ 5000% interest while the kids eat Tesco value supernoodles and ketchup, while the dads are upstairs feckin their eldest daughters.

Lovely place. I'd recommend it to anyone like pl2 faced or Newell.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:03 am

I did like Barry Island
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:05 am

I like Barry Mcguigan
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:48 am

Torquay, Margate, Southend and Clacton from my Yoof are all abominations

Though Nosey I thoroughly recommend a boating holiday around the coastal waters of East Africa. You should try it sometime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Noseyparker wrote:

Looking at those that attend it looks like a Wankfest for the Undateables. I wonder how many have been CRB checked?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:28 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:

Looking at those that attend it looks like a Wankfest for the Undateables. I wonder how many have been CRB checked?

It does look a bit like a care in the community convention. Probably not what you'd term as Plymouth's finest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst holiday destination   Worst holiday destination Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst holiday destination
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next