Chemical Ali
Czarcasm
Dougie
LondonGreen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Yeah but they're shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Saltash green would like to know your afliation to the city of Plymouth apart from the football club ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:18 pm

Saltash green wrote:
Saltash green would like to know your afliation to the city of Plymouth apart from the football club ?

Mine? None whatsoever. In fact I don't find the City very pleasing on the eye at all. It's purely the football club, but I do love that with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:22 pm

It's getting like 'care in the community' in here.

Plastic beakers with lids everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:25 pm

Saltash green would like to know what bought Greenjock to support Plymouth argyle in the first place ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Living in Cornwall. Local team to me. My Dad took me to see them when I was about 11 and they were a lowly team like now, but I was football mad and liked the atmosphere. I went to an evening match on my own a year or so later and couldn't get home by train, so spent the night in the Police Station.

Bad night, but I was hooked from then on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Saltash green wrote:

Greenjock takes it that you are a local person Saltash Green, so understandably that is why you support Argyle. Which school did you attend in Plymouth?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Saltash green went to plymstock school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:43 pm

How long ago? I'm sure a couple of regulars on here attended the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Still no news on signings, meanwhile Exeter have made 2 signings, Wycombe 5 new signings, Southend 2 new signings, Torquay up their bid for Bodin which is accepted by Swindon and in fact just about everyone else in this division are busy recruiting players to bolster their squads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Oddball believes that Carl Fletcher is waiting for players to lose their nerve over getting a club so he can snap them up at a Plymouth price.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Saltash green wrote:
Saltash green has no interest in premier league football.

You are James Brent and I claim my £5.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Saltash green wrote:
Saltash green has no interest in premier league football.

You are James Brent and I claim my £5.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:15 pm

You could be right there Odders.
I do hope that Slack ass Annie from Saltash doesn't turn out to take it upon themself to be the latest Bathing Ape manifestation and start giving it some Pontyesque routine during the Summer.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:29 am

zola & mcleod ARE the players we should be signing not 19 year olds with 8 clubs who cant score FFS.

freathy is correct, Clueless & Doomed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Just hard Marcel Seip could be set for a return
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Saltash green would find that hard to believe
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:01 pm

Block3Green wrote:

He should be just about shit enough and cheap enough now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Block3Green wrote:

Is he "just hard?" or does he have a semi?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:03 pm

I heard Rory Fallon was on his way back. Honest to God.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Iggy wrote:
Block3Green wrote:

Is he "just hard?" or does he have a semi?
Nah, he's just a limp dick lol!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 pm

I'm a support whoever wears the shirt kinda of guy, at least when they are playing, but I could make an exception in his case. Not interested in him what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:27 pm

Didn't Seip and Fletcher dislike each other and hence the whole thumbscelebration (and wasn't there a rumour of Larrieu having a bust up with Seip in the dressing room)? Can't see this as likely. Seip was training with VVV Venlo in his native Holland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Argyle rumours    The 9 Argyle rumours  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 9 Argyle rumours
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2